U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-05-2013, 03:47 PM

1,877 posts, read 3,722,603 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamofmonterey View Post
Can anyone give their thoughts on 1111, or 11/11? .

Ive tried to find some info, but all that comes up online is "illuminati" stuff. What do the numbers mean, in general if a person follows numerology?
I believe there is a difference between Numerology and angel interpretation. Doreen Virtue has a great book out called "Angel Numbers." It's an amazing book. I keep it by my bed. According to this book, and how they tell you to use it, "1111" would be interpreted as meaning this:

"An energetic gateway has opened for you, rapidly manifesting your thoughts into reality. Choose your thoughts wisely at this time, ensuring that they match your desires. Don't put any energy into thinking about fears at all, lest you manifest them. We are all one, thereby we're all associated by thought. Watch your thoughts, and focus on your desires rather than your fears."

11/11 appears to be divided so, according to this book, it'd be interpreted as:

"Pay attention to your repetitive thoughts and ideas, as they're answers to your prayers. This number also signifies a highly creative person who needs to avoid addictive behaviors."
(That message, basically times two. Emphasized twice. That's what the book says "11" means.)

Numerology, on the other hand, is different. Numbers have constant meaning, and if seen grouped, you'll always want to reduce to a single digit.

1111 is essentially a 4. (1+1+1+1=4)

Whenever you see two ones together, that does represent an energetic gateway of sorts, where your thoughts can manifest into reality quite rapidly. And when added together, here you get a 4. So I'd personally interpret that as rapid manifestation through good steady hard work, reliability, and punctuality. That's basically what 4 means. Four takes things step-by-step, building foundations (literal or figurative) that are strong, being patient and practical.

11/11, now... if I were seeing this all the time, well I'd interpret that as another energetic gateway yes. But notice that it appears to be two 11s divided. 11 is a master number. Those are never reduced. They are always added as-is. (Master Numbers are the double digits, 11, 22, 33, 44...... up to 99.) So I'd add them together as 11 + 11 = 22. That gives us the Master Number 22.

So I'd interpret this as an energetic gateway manifested through hard work same as before, but 11 is the number of the "spiritual messenger." That means you're really supposed to listen to your intuition and then make an effort to share your wisdom and insights with others, and then even, at a certain point.... lead others. That energy, times two. And then that adds up to a 22, the number of the "master builder." 22 is essentially just a 4, as I described above. (2+2=4) But 22 means building things of lasting value for mankind through the power of working with others, with cooperation, peace, and diplomacy. That can mean literally constructing a building. That's a very tangible, literal thing that could last many years. It can also mean a movement. A charity. A new way of living. A new invention. etc. etc.

So whomever is seeing these numbers, it looks like it's time to get to work on something and trust the ol' gut. You're meant to build, you're meant to keep your thoughts positive, you're meant to put nose to the grindstone, be patient, and build something that'll benefit a lot of people. And listen to your intuition and bring those insights out into the open for others to benefit from a ong the way.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2013, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luksky View Post
Numerology has always intrigued me and I even bought a book showing you how to do it a couple of years ago. It got too in depth and confusing for me and I got lost along the way with all the numbers and adding (I hate math) so I gave it up.

I have always wanted someone to read my numbers for me though..correctly, not the way I was probably doing it..lol

If anyone would care to exercise their knowledge my birthday is 7/23/64 and hubby's is 8/27/74. My daughter's is 3/28/01 and my son's is 7/24/88.

Person with the 7/23/64 b-day:

You love your freedom. You aren't a fan of being tied down. You definitely do not enjoy being micro-managed, be it at work or in relationships. As long as you're given the freedom to come and go as you please, minus guilt-trips, you remain very happy. You should have a job where you can do multiple tasks, different things all the time.... even travel. Your main path in life is freedom through adventure and adaptability. You need to take care not to be a rolling stone. Know intuitively when change is necessary, but don't just change for change's sake. You have a very creative, outgoing, and sunny approach to life itself. No matter what is going on, that never changes. You are probably very artistically talented, sharp-minded and good with words. You must take care to concentrate on one or two things at a time and not juggle too many things. Or you end up doing a million things half-hazardly... and probably not finishing them. You can be scattered, and it doesn't surprise me you would lose interest in a Numerology book. You're very intelligent, and have a way with words. Please pursue your creative interests. Again, a job where you can express yourself creatively, all the better.

Person with 8/27/74 b-day:

Gentle person. Very cooperative, agreeable, and sensitive. The perfect spouse, really. This person is harmonious and wants everyone to get along. Also is very much a humanitarian. Cares about everyone. Wants to see the world become a better place. Wants to make sure his family is taken care of. Has a business-like attitude toward life. Is probably always brainstorming how to make things a little better, financially and life-style wise. The day he was born tells me that he needs to live in the now and always be sure to forgive his past. Understand when things need to change/come to an end. And allow relationships, jobs, etc. to come to a natural end. Accept when things have run their course and don't dwell on it.

Person with 3/28/01 b-day:

Highly intelligent, deep-thinker. Wise beyond their years. Sometimes needs time alone. Enjoys nature. This person thrives there. Particularly near water. This person can figure out how things work, how to fix them. Can solve problems. And she has the patience to do it. She has a very practical attitude toward life. She has the ability and attitude for work and peseverance. The day she was born tells me that she is also very driven and courageous. She has leadership ability. Very sharp, agile mind. Should be encouraged to do well in school, and later specialize in a specific field of her choice. People with her birthday should become an expert at something. She's rather unemotional on the outside, but very sensitive inside. She should be encouraged all her life to express her feelings in any way she feels comfortable. And she should be encouraged to stretch that comfort zone as time goes on too, as long as it feels sincere to her. She should be encouraged to say "I love you," let people know what she's feeling. She has very intellectually-based/practical numbers. She should be encouraged to explore the spiritual side of life and listen to her intuition as well. She needs to develop faith.

Person with 7/24/88 b-day:

This person very creatively expressive. He needs to be doing something creative and artistic with his life. He's very outgoing, sunny, and personable. He has a similar attitude to his sister, with perhaps a bit more lazy tendencies mixed in. But he, too, can be very realistic and practical in his attitude to life. It's my hope he's not letting that get in the way of his expressive/creative talent. The day he was born tells me he's very loving, very nurturing. He'd make a great father. This child is very creative, and would do best in life embracing responsibility, balance, and creativity. If he's not doing something artistic for a living, he should consider it. Or at least be pursuing it as a hobby. Must avoid the tendency to be lazy.

You and your husband can clash sometimes. You may be more adventurous than he is. You're very romantic, like excitement. Your approaches may be different. You're probably more into a night on the town, he's probably into cuddling on the couch or being romantic in a homebody kind of way.

I feel like the husband is probably a little closer or relates better to the male child. You are probably more on the same wavelength with the female child, but you relate very much to his creative, and yes scattered, nature. I feel like the son and daughter have a hard time understanding each other. She's less emotional than he is. The daughter is the serious one in the family.

Old 03-05-2013, 05:03 PM

1,618 posts, read 1,274,618 times
If you want to do your own numerology reading the book Numerology - Richard Webster is easy to use to do this.

Old 03-05-2013, 07:20 PM

14,505 posts, read 23,769,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnesconsinite View Post
I believe there is a difference between Numerology and angel interpretation. Doreen Virtue has a great book out called "Angel Numbers." It's an amazing book. I keep it by my bed. According to this book, and how they tell you to use it, "1111" would be interpreted as meaning this:

"An energetic gateway has opened for you, rapidly manifesting your thoughts into reality. Choose your thoughts wisely at this time, ensuring that they match your desires. Don't put any energy into thinking about fears at all, lest you manifest them. We are all one, thereby we're all associated by thought. Watch your thoughts, and focus on your desires rather than your fears."

11/11 appears to be divided so, according to this book, it'd be interpreted as:

"Pay attention to your repetitive thoughts and ideas, as they're answers to your prayers. This number also signifies a highly creative person who needs to avoid addictive behaviors."
(That message, basically times two. Emphasized twice. That's what the book says "11" means.)

Numerology, on the other hand, is different. Numbers have constant meaning, and if seen grouped, you'll always want to reduce to a single digit.

1111 is essentially a 4. (1+1+1+1=4)

Whenever you see two ones together, that does represent an energetic gateway of sorts, where your thoughts can manifest into reality quite rapidly. And when added together, here you get a 4. So I'd personally interpret that as rapid manifestation through good steady hard work, reliability, and punctuality. That's basically what 4 means. Four takes things step-by-step, building foundations (literal or figurative) that are strong, being patient and practical.

11/11, now... if I were seeing this all the time, well I'd interpret that as another energetic gateway yes. But notice that it appears to be two 11s divided. 11 is a master number. Those are never reduced. They are always added as-is. (Master Numbers are the double digits, 11, 22, 33, 44...... up to 99.) So I'd add them together as 11 + 11 = 22. That gives us the Master Number 22.

So I'd interpret this as an energetic gateway manifested through hard work same as before, but 11 is the number of the "spiritual messenger." That means you're really supposed to listen to your intuition and then make an effort to share your wisdom and insights with others, and then even, at a certain point.... lead others. That energy, times two. And then that adds up to a 22, the number of the "master builder." 22 is essentially just a 4, as I described above. (2+2=4) But 22 means building things of lasting value for mankind through the power of working with others, with cooperation, peace, and diplomacy. That can mean literally constructing a building. That's a very tangible, literal thing that could last many years. It can also mean a movement. A charity. A new way of living. A new invention. etc. etc.

So whomever is seeing these numbers, it looks like it's time to get to work on something and trust the ol' gut. You're meant to build, you're meant to keep your thoughts positive, you're meant to put nose to the grindstone, be patient, and build something that'll benefit a lot of people. And listen to your intuition and bring those insights out into the open for others to benefit from a ong the way.
this is very interesting. Thank you

What does "master number" mean?

I dont follow angels, etc, I am agnostic, but open to your interpretations. if numbers recur, is this a positive?

Old 03-06-2013, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamofmonterey View Post
this is very interesting. Thank you

What does "master number" mean?

I dont follow angels, etc, I am agnostic, but open to your interpretations. if numbers recur, is this a positive?
A master number... 11, 22, 33, 44, 55, 66, 77, 88, 99... when you find those in someone's personal chart, that means that, essentially, they've agreed to take on "extra credit" for God. They are here to help enlighten mankind, and advance us all along spiritual lines by being teachers, teaching by example, etc.

When numbers repeat themselves, of course it's positive. It's kind spirit guidance always meant to help us.

Old 03-06-2013, 06:34 PM

42,675 posts, read 44,269,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnesconsinite View Post
A master number... 11, 22, 33, 44, 55, 66, 77, 88, 99... when you find those in someone's personal chart, that means that, essentially, they've agreed to take on "extra credit" for God. They are here to help enlighten mankind, and advance us all along spiritual lines by being teachers, teaching by example, etc.

When numbers repeat themselves, of course it's positive. It's kind spirit guidance always meant to help us.
This is very interesting. I knew about 11 and 22. Didn't know all the other #'s were too.

Old 03-06-2013, 11:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
This is very interesting. I knew about 11 and 22. Didn't know all the other #'s were too.
Numerology is exact in calculation only. The addition and subtraction is always the same, but it's not an exact science. Some numerologists don't regard any master numbers above 22 or 33. And then there are other numerologists who have written books on the higher master numbers. Korra Deaver has a great book on it. I think it's out of print, but it can be found. I have it.

Some numerologists really manipulate the math a lot to make more master numbers to show up. I don't believe in that, personally. I think advanced souls have master numbers in major places in their charts, and to manipulate the math to give more people master numbers is obviously a farce. Some people may disagree. A good example of this is when calculating names with the letters K and V. K and V are the 11th and 22nd numbers in the alphabet. So when calculating the name "Katie" some numerologists will treat K like an 11. (It is a 2.) It's a true master number if it's in the final calculation. But when you place masters in more subtle places, you'll obviously get higher overall totals, which increases the chances of a master number. I think that's false.

You can read five different numerology books, and get five people who all do it slightly different ways. That's the frustrating thing about the subject. Years ago I remember ordering a book, and the author presented a completely different method for finding vowels. I literally (not kidding) threw the book across my bedroom. Finally, you'll just come to realize it is simply not an exact science. You have to go with your gut on who is right.

Example.

The name John Wayne.

Some numerologists will tell you this name has a soul number of 1.
Others (including me) will tell you this name has a soul number of 3.

That's because some people consider the "ay" part a full vowel. Others (me included) will tell you "a" is already the vowel in that syllable, so "y" is a consonant.

See, gets way complicated. lol

Old 03-08-2013, 11:42 AM

1,841 posts, read 2,510,683 times
no no no. First off, I don't see the match. Second off, if you want to be with the guy, be with the guy. But make sure you know that you're trading one in for the other and make damn sure you're not going from bad to worse. The grass often times only seems greener. The grass really is greener where you water it.
I let my dreams lead me down this path, I speak from experience. Yes, we have dreams, but we also have free will to decide weather or not dreams play out in real life. Feel free to PM me. Don't act on this in haste. - been there done that . . .

Old 03-15-2013, 02:28 PM

1,851 posts, read 2,985,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Ok this is what you do. Yours is 11-4-1973
Then you add 1+1+4+1+9+7+3=26. Then lower it to a single digit. 2+6=8
Your number is 8.

2013 Numerology - Birth Number 8

You can do this with all your dates. Then look up all life paths for it. Such as career path, love path, money path or the type of number that you are.
Cool!

Old 07-01-2019, 03:03 AM

1 posts, read 35 times
What about angelic number 111-222-333-444-555-666-777-888-999, does any of you know about them anything?? Somebody said that they are very powerful. Is that so?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal