U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 01-16-2013, 08:59 AM
 
Location: Home of the best seafood
645 posts, read 1,347,970 times
Reputation: 393

Advertisements

I had a dream that one of my ex's was trying to help me find a job, and was helping me out for awhile. Then I got into it with one of his friends or family members, I couldn't figure who the man was in the dream, I just know we had some words for each other. He told me somethings that my ex was telling him about me, and I lashed out on my ex because I didn't like what he was telling him.

I ended up throwing a plate at my ex in the dream and it had cut him on his wrist so bad that he was bleeding. I felt bad after I saw how bad it was and after seeing my ex in tears.

I got so fed up with all the drama in my dream, that I left out to my car and my ex came behind me but he didnt' stop me from leaving. He then told someone standing outside (who I knew) telling that person something and that person ran over to me but it was too late because I was struck by a on coming train after I got into my car. Then I woke up lol

What does this dream mean???
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 01-16-2013, 04:07 PM
 
Location: Bel Air, California
23,572 posts, read 24,659,790 times
Reputation: 36604
the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-16-2013, 04:09 PM
 
9,982 posts, read 7,368,086 times
Reputation: 5627
It seems there has been some unexpressed feelings or lack of communication
between you and the ex in the dream, which is unsettling your subconscious.
The person running towards you after talking to your ex had something
important to say concerning you and your ex, but "it was too late", resulting
in the train wreck ending of your relationship.
Would you ever go back to this ex ? If not, and for sure not, then just remember
many relationships end with stray ends unexpressed or misunderstood, it happens
all the time.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-17-2013, 06:47 AM
 
Location: Home of the best seafood
645 posts, read 1,347,970 times
Reputation: 393
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
It seems there has been some unexpressed feelings or lack of communication
between you and the ex in the dream, which is unsettling your subconscious.
The person running towards you after talking to your ex had something
important to say concerning you and your ex, but "it was too late", resulting
in the train wreck ending of your relationship.
Would you ever go back to this ex ? If not, and for sure not, then just remember
many relationships end with stray ends unexpressed or misunderstood, it happens
all the time.
amazing interpretation. This is exactly what happened!

Would you ever go back to this ex ? Not sure

Quote:
If not, and for sure not, then just remember
many relationships end with stray ends unexpressed or misunderstood, it happens
all the time

I see SMH

Last edited by lifesprecious09; 01-17-2013 at 07:05 AM..
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-18-2013, 06:56 PM
 
652 posts, read 743,941 times
Reputation: 710
I think it means you may be dying soon. Have you seen any crows around you recently?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-18-2013, 08:04 PM
 
Location: Under the Redwoods
3,751 posts, read 6,732,661 times
Reputation: 6078
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleister Crowley View Post
I think it means you may be dying soon. Have you seen any crows around you recently?
What gave you that impression? Just wondering since you did not expand on it.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-19-2013, 03:17 AM
 
5 posts, read 4,694 times
Reputation: 13
I'm not a pro at this but I have been able to interpret dreams in the past. I will only say that it sounds like you are maybe caught in a situation or circumstance that has you feeling unable to easily remove yourself from without fear of consequences, i.e. internal suffering.

The inability to clearly reference who it was that you had "words" with that got you upset in the first place, but you knew is was a family member or friend and the reaction you had toward your ex, followed by guilt, would lead me to believe that you keep a small number of people close to you as to minimize the pain you might feel if there is an assault on your psyche/self-esteem. You indicated you are seeking help to find a job and it has been on-going for quite sometime, tells me you are not stable and that doesn't help with building self-esteem when we are spending so much time searching for something while relying on the help of someone who sounds like a friend but may not be on your side at the moment.

I don't know you and would need to know how you react in situations similar to this when not in a subconscious state, because typically we react very differently in dreams based on the altered perception and increased frontal lobe activity (fear/emotion/FFF). Before I could fully interpret. Also the lack of detail following the thrown plate and your reaction, e.g. "left out to my car" because of the drama, tells me that you have patience but not allot of tolerance for drama.
I am curious as to what the "drama" felt like to you? Description of how your ex reacted and then your reaction to try to understand what broke your tolerance in the situation. Clearly it is very serious to get a cut on the wrist, at least serious enough to bring tears to someone's eye's so what was the escalation point that triggered you to feel like you had to leave? It doesn't need to be answered back to me but if you really want to dig deep, we can.
To summarize this, I would say in addition to an obvious trust problem in the relationship, you are clearly VERY UNHAPPY where your at and need reprieve. Also it sounds like you have an issue with seeing people you care about suffer and feel the need to run away. Whether this is caused by guilt, shame or intolerance doesn't really matter. What matters is that you care and you need to give yourself a break.

P.S. The train woke you up to remind you that you don't have to suffer...
That will be $350 to the following PP acct. ;-)
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-19-2013, 10:56 AM
 
Location: Home of the best seafood
645 posts, read 1,347,970 times
Reputation: 393
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleister Crowley View Post
I think it means you may be dying soon. Have you seen any crows around you recently?
lmao you're crazy
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-19-2013, 11:22 AM
 
Location: Home of the best seafood
645 posts, read 1,347,970 times
Reputation: 393
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaggy-XKSS View Post
I'm not a pro at this but I have been able to interpret dreams in the past. I will only say that it sounds like you are maybe caught in a situation or circumstance that has you feeling unable to easily remove yourself from without fear of consequences, i.e. internal suffering.

The inability to clearly reference who it was that you had "words" with that got you upset in the first place, but you knew is was a family member or friend and the reaction you had toward your ex, followed by guilt, would lead me to believe that you keep a small number of people close to you as to minimize the pain you might feel if there is an assault on your psyche/self-esteem. You indicated you are seeking help to find a job and it has been on-going for quite sometime, tells me you are not stable and that doesn't help with building self-esteem when we are spending so much time searching for something while relying on the help of someone who sounds like a friend but may not be on your side at the moment.

I don't know you and would need to know how you react in situations similar to this when not in a subconscious state, because typically we react very differently in dreams based on the altered perception and increased frontal lobe activity (fear/emotion/FFF). Before I could fully interpret. Also the lack of detail following the thrown plate and your reaction, e.g. "left out to my car" because of the drama, tells me that you have patience but not allot of tolerance for drama.
I am curious as to what the "drama" felt like to you? Description of how your ex reacted and then your reaction to try to understand what broke your tolerance in the situation. Clearly it is very serious to get a cut on the wrist, at least serious enough to bring tears to someone's eye's so what was the escalation point that triggered you to feel like you had to leave? It doesn't need to be answered back to me but if you really want to dig deep, we can.
To summarize this, I would say in addition to an obvious trust problem in the relationship, you are clearly VERY UNHAPPY where your at and need reprieve. Also it sounds like you have an issue with seeing people you care about suffer and feel the need to run away. Whether this is caused by guilt, shame or intolerance doesn't really matter. What matters is that you care and you need to give yourself a break.

P.S. The train woke you up to remind you that you don't have to suffer...
That will be $350 to the following PP acct. ;-)
Quote:
The inability to clearly reference who it was that you had "words" with that got you upset in the first place, but you knew is was a family member or friend and the reaction you had toward your ex, followed by guilt, would lead me to believe that you keep a small number of people close to you as to minimize the pain you might feel if there is an assault on your psyche/self-esteem
This is true. I don't keep that many people close. A few friends and lots of family.

Quote:
You indicated you are seeking help to find a job and it has been on-going for quite sometime, tells me you are not stable and that doesn't help with building self-esteem when we are spending so much time searching for something while relying on the help of someone who sounds like a friend but may not be on your side at the moment.
lol true. I felt like my ex was sent to help me get on the right path, but his lack of communication and patience with me is what didn't keep me happy.

Quote:
I am curious as to what the "drama" felt like to you? Description of how your ex reacted and then your reaction to try to understand what broke your tolerance in the situation
The drama was overwhelming and I was very angry in my dream.

His reaction was he was caught off guard, he didn't argue back or come after me. He was crying, and I felt so sad after I saw what I've done to his wrist.


Quote:
Clearly it is very serious to get a cut on the wrist, at least serious enough to bring tears to someone's eye's so what was the escalation point that triggered you to feel like you had to leave? It doesn't need to be answered back to me but if you really want to dig deep, we can.
It was just that I got fed up with everything and after I saw what I've done to his wrist, I left because I felt really bad and overwhelmed about the whole thing. We can dig deep though. I'm ready when you are. If he was crying in his dream, does that mean that I really hurt him in reality?? Because from what I was told by one of his friends(in real life) is that he actually did love me. Idk..

Quote:
The train woke you up to remind you that you don't have to suffer...
awww so true

This was like the best interpretation ever. Please feed me more!!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-19-2013, 11:44 AM
 
Location: california
6,281 posts, read 5,518,156 times
Reputation: 7594
You need to take a good transparent assessment of your self and your words and actions with others.
You have issues you believe are hidden and resent exposure.
It is possable that subconsciensely these things are beginning to come to a head and if you continue to deny a problem it will be your own undoing.
Denial only sends the problem deeper it doesn't fix it .
A change of mind and lifestyle ,perspective will require some dicipline on your own, but personally in my own expirence (though you may not appreciate this ) I have found that God is really interested in me the more I become interested in Him .
Not talking about joining a church .don't go there. (for argument sake)
I am talking about leaving men's theologies out of the equasion and spending your own time Praying as it were and seeking after God in your own way.
Again leave other men out of the equasion period, especially past teachings and all the negitive BS that floats around.
I learned something really simple long ago ,
The more I was interested in the things God thinks ,NOT MEN, the more interested He seemd to be in me, my thoughts and my problems and my future.
Jesus made this possable , but that is as far as I am going to go with it ,You must decide how important that realtionship should be .
He has helped me change my future and improved my life beyond any of my own expectations .
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2021, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top