U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2018, 05:47 PM

4,482 posts, read 7,530,097 times

Advertisements

^ I 2nd what she said! I want to know more too!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2018, 01:35 PM

691 posts, read 755,228 times
The house I live in my mother passed away in. She had been ill for some time due to a stroke. Momma was around for a little bit.We could at times smell her Jungle Gardenia perfume on one or two occassions, but then it was gone.Just her keeping a brief eye on us.Nothing scary at all about it. I inherited the house when my dad died. He didn't pass away at home, but in the hospital due to a long illness.We continued to live in the house after see died in 1982, and I took care of him as well.
Now would I buy a house that had a murder or suicide in it,no.

Old 09-11-2018, 08:00 AM

10,157 posts, read 9,903,614 times
I guess common is subjective. Price Chopper Lee's Summit, Mo.

Old 09-23-2018, 01:37 PM

6 posts, read 2,005 times
People will hurt u way worse and often than ghosts we live in my aunt's home and her husband and his mother died of natural causes. He died in his wife's arms. We see shadows and pictures fall, things get moved, I think he plays tricks on us and laughs. It scared me at first but not anymore. We know he's around which is comforting.

Old 09-23-2018, 01:59 PM

6 posts, read 2,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
I always wondered how many dead people we inhaled over time? When you think of the people that have died in the woods or loved ones scattered their ashes; isn't there a good chance old uncle Joe is up your left nostril? Just saying!
I never thought of that but if u think about it someone has died in most houses and on most roads . It wouldn't bother me to live in house where people died natural or not but I understand if it makes people uncomfortable.

Old 09-23-2018, 02:27 PM

13,118 posts, read 10,560,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephfuze View Post
I never thought of that but if u think about it someone has died in most houses and on most roads . It wouldn't bother me to live in house where people died natural or not but I understand if it makes people uncomfortable.

Actually my wife just died in our house. She wanted to be home and surrounded by her loved ones and that is how she left. It is harder for me because I think of everything she has worked on, changed, bought or accomplished; not to mention the emotions we have shared. But I doubt that her death would affect anybody buying our house unless they are paranoid.

Old 09-23-2018, 03:20 PM

11,423 posts, read 19,433,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
Actually my wife just died in our house. She wanted to be home and surrounded by her loved ones and that is how she left. It is harder for me because I think of everything she has worked on, changed, bought or accomplished; not to mention the emotions we have shared. But I doubt that her death would affect anybody buying our house unless they are paranoid.
I am sorry for your loss.

Old 09-23-2018, 03:55 PM

13,118 posts, read 10,560,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallysmom View Post
I am sorry for your loss.

Thank you! But my wife never wanted to live in pain and as much as I feel her loss; I am glad she is now no longer suffers. She was in pain for the last year with bone cancer.

But this is the fate that many of us would prefer. Who here wants to die in a nursing home or hospice with nobody visiting or caring other than the staff that are paid? It isn't only that; but we hopefully build our houses to outlast us and maybe even future generations. If we get all our wishes; many of our houses will know death first hand.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal