U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2014, 04:21 PM

3,279 posts, read 4,433,821 times

Advertisements

I've been told there is a guy who looks almost dead on like me a couple towns over, but thing is he's a few inches taller.

That makes me, mini-me.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2014, 06:06 PM

41,457 posts, read 51,331,342 times
I was on a cruise ship, and someone said I looked exactly like their friend. Too bad there wasn't any Facebook then, because I would love to have seen her.

Old 08-30-2014, 07:29 AM

2,693 posts, read 1,348,606 times
My husband and I were shopping in a Garden Ridge store in west Oklahoma City one afternoon. As I rounded the corner of an aisle, I saw a woman who looked eerily like my sister-in-law who lives in Florida. I stopped, stared, and smiled at her.

My husband came around the corner a few seconds later. He saw her. He stopped right in the middle of the aisle. Looking at her, he said to me, "Is that Sindy?"

The woman came down the aisle toward us, and we told her she had a lookalike living in Florida. (I didn't know if she'd know what a doppelganger is.) As we were talking to her up close, it was really strange because her voice was like Sindy's voice, too. She was very friendly, and we talked to her for a minute. She said she had no relatives in Florida.

I only wish I'd had a picture of my sister-in-law to show her. I was curious to know if she thought she looked like Sindy or if it was just us.

Old 09-09-2014, 12:02 AM

3,931 posts, read 3,256,839 times
Elliot Rodgers. The shooter in the college in california. Well, he kinda looked like me. I've seen a number of people who have looked like me but none that have been identical replicas.

Old 09-22-2014, 05:44 PM

114 posts, read 101,465 times
I used to live in Texas.For years I would hear,"weren't you just in here.?", or'"are you back on the bus already,I just let you off,".One day I was sitting st a Whataburger,and a man walked up to me and said,"say did you ever straighten out that thing between you and your parents"?I never knew any of these people,but apparently the thought I was someone else.The wierdest was when my then twelve test old son ran up to me one day and asked who it was he saw me talking to up the street earlier,when I had never left the house.Hope she isn't a demon.Anyone else?This has got to have happened to someone else.

Old 09-22-2014, 06:24 PM

2,422 posts, read 3,381,903 times
I hope I never run into mine if he does exist somewhere.

-Cheers.

Old 09-24-2014, 11:59 PM

33 posts, read 49,529 times
never seen mine, and love to see mine, that would be exciting hehe

Old 09-25-2014, 08:11 AM

1,385 posts, read 1,313,444 times
4th Grade teacher would call me by the name of a student she once taught in another school...

I have a post card in my collection of a group of soldiers taken about ten years before my dad was born. To me one of them looks exactly like my dad did in his late teens/early twenties...

Old 09-25-2014, 08:34 AM

4,233 posts, read 2,536,773 times
My husband and I used to frequent a certain bar but not too often. Someone who was a dead ringer for him would come in sometimes when we were not there and be a total drunken jerk. My poor husband had to deal with people thinking it was him. I never met the guy but even very close friends approached this man thinking it was my husband.

When I was younger people would occasionally stare at me. I was told numerous times I looked so much like Bjork that they had to come closer to me to make sure.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal