Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-14-2013, 05:56 PM

1,303 posts, read 1,895,774 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadKittehs View Post
My granddaughter has a toy camera that takes videos and still photo. She mostly takes pictures of the ground, her feet, her toys, etc. Sometimes she turns on the video and forgets about it and sets it down somewhere and it records her playing and singing and whatever else a three year old does. Yesterday my daughter plugged it into her computer and downloaded what was on it, mostly just to clear it out so she could take more pictures, but also to see what was on there. Among all the typical stuff she takes pictures of, was the one attached.

The figure in the photo is NOT a shadow of one of her parents, or anyone else we know. Smoking is not allowed in their home let alone the child's bedroom. We do not know if she took it intentionally, or how it got on there. My husband says it's a shadow, but shadows don't block out what's behind them. They often have "weird" stuff happening in their apartment...doors closing for no reason, an odd voice here and there, but this picture is creeping us all out.

Any thoughts or explanations would be welcomed!
I believe your daughter has what's called a familiar or generational spirit attached to her and has for a long time. Prayer and fasting and calling upon the name of Jesus Christ can/will get rid of these things without the burning of anything. (just my 2 cents)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2013, 07:13 PM

34,254 posts, read 20,529,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyJacc View Post
I believe your daughter has what's called a familiar or generational spirit attached to her and has for a long time. Prayer and fasting and calling upon the name of Jesus Christ can/will get rid of these things without the burning of anything. (just my 2 cents)
Intersting. I had never heard of a familiar or generational spirit. What is it about this picture that makes you believe it is a familiar or generational spirit? My online search shows the use of the word "curse" in place of where you said spirit.

As for the without the burning of anything is puzzling. Burning what?

Old 03-14-2013, 09:32 PM

5,139 posts, read 12,708,086 times

Two versions played around with in photoscape. This is such a weird photo. In the first it almost looks like you can see a face. The second is reversed and looks like a hand or shoulder? I only changed the color/contrast/focus. No editing other than that. Can anyone see the face in the first one?

Last edited by Opsimathia; 03-14-2013 at 09:34 PM.. Reason: made photos smaller for page fit

Old 03-14-2013, 09:58 PM

302 posts, read 473,837 times
In the bottom photo I can most certainly see a face. When it loaded on screen I got chills and started crying. This thing was/is in my granddaughter's bedroom!

I did some research on generations spirits/curses. This makes a lot of sense. My daughter was seeing these things before she was baptized and accepted Jesus. There are two people in her life that she has not been able to forgive, one was a teacher who caused a death of a student (she was a witness but no one believed her), and the other is my mother. I have finally been able to forgive my mother, but she is still struggling to do so. I also read how these can be passed down by ancestors, like her father's dad who was a Mason.

I will continue to search for answers, knowledge and prayers, and I appreciate all the responses from everyone on this forum, it does really help. And that enhanced photo is beyond creepy, it is downright terrifying...

Old 03-14-2013, 10:56 PM

3,569 posts, read 7,194,814 times
I don't see anything abnormal.

Old 03-15-2013, 02:22 AM

13,583 posts, read 15,649,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alacran View Post
I don't see anything abnormal.
Yeah, because most people see shadow people walking around their rooms...

Old 03-15-2013, 03:20 AM

2,334 posts, read 2,646,091 times
Kittehs,
If nothing else, you could always look up the contact information for the people who produce "The Dead Files" -- you can find it online at imdb.com. I don't know anything about that show or whether they are credible, but you'd sure find out if you called and got a response, etc. Just trying to think of other things you can do.

God's Blessings -

Old 03-15-2013, 08:01 AM

1,639 posts, read 4,706,201 times
Without any sort of object of reference it's really hard to tell what is going on in the pic. Kids are weird and she could be taking the pic upside down and between her legs for all we know, and who knows what toys or other things are in the room. I'm not saying it's not paranormal as I'm pretty undecided on that stuff, but there's a very high probability that there is a very logical explanation, especially given the blurry nature of the photo. Was there other pics she took and anything from that?

Interesting thread, for sure.

Old 03-15-2013, 09:34 AM

1,288 posts, read 2,923,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight2009 View Post
I believe you...that photo is incredibly creepy!!
Whatever! I ain't seeing nothing!

Old 03-15-2013, 10:39 AM

302 posts, read 473,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by truckingbronco View Post
Without any sort of object of reference it's really hard to tell what is going on in the pic.
The left-hand side of the photo shows her closet door. The camera is facing toward the door of her room which is in the corner next to the closet. The picture is upright and the camera is looking up toward the "figure".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal