U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-16-2013, 10:43 AM

301 posts, read 419,000 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BugManTPC View Post
Another enhancement, Original Photo: Sharpened, added hue and contrast

Attachment 108805

And another enhancement called Inversion:

Three Year Old Granddaughter Took This Picture in Her Room-image.jpg

I hate to tell you this, but I think this is just a picture of a person standing in a dark room. There is MASS here. Nothing ethereal.

My opinion, she is being tucked in and she shot the picture from a prone position looking up.

I would love to be wrong. But I think we have all shot pics without a flash before.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2013, 10:47 AM

OriginalThree Year Old Granddaughter Took This Picture in Her Room-image.jpg

Enhance 1:

Enhance 2:

Old 03-16-2013, 10:51 AM

42,578 posts, read 42,556,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadKittehs View Post
I asked my daughter to take a picture of the area in the bedroom where we believe the camera was pointing when the original picture was taken. The angle may be a little different but I'm pretty sure this is the right spot...
Yeah the angle is not the same at all. If you look at the corners of the walls in the room.

Although I'm big on other things around us. I ask what kind of camera is this? Light distortion is easy to do with old cameras or human era with newer ones.

If anything it could be a deseased love one visiting your grand child. Children see them from the age of birth until 6.

Guardian angels are around us too. Children now a days have six.

I would email those people from the show, "Fact or Faked".

Old 03-16-2013, 10:56 AM

It won't let me put all the picture on the same post for side by side review.

Here is the daytime picture you posted:Three Year Old Granddaughter Took This Picture in Her Room-image.jpg

The Mylar balloon on the wall is the round reflection in the original picture in the lower right.

I am going to bet her bed faces the wall in the picture above.

Laying down looking up, balloon to the right, Mom or Dad leaning over to tuck her in.

Or is it?.......

Old 03-16-2013, 06:51 PM

584 posts, read 456,206 times
To me, it looks like an out of focus photo with a little kid's forehead in the lower right and an adult facing to the right standing behind the child, but the adult looks distorted because of motion blur, like maybe they were bending over as the photo was snapped. The graininess and weird lighting look like some photos I tried to take at night with a point and shoot camera without a flash, and the camera couldn't compensate for the low light conditions.

Old 03-19-2013, 12:50 AM

1,091 posts, read 1,350,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by _redbird_ View Post
Intersting. I had never heard of a familiar or generational spirit. What is it about this picture that makes you believe it is a familiar or generational spirit? My online search shows the use of the word "curse" in place of where you said spirit.

As for the without the burning of anything is puzzling. Burning what?
Some people burn sage or incense.. In a nutshell "Familiar or generational" spirits are typically demonic spirits that are familiar to individuals and their families. Some manifest more than others and there may be a certain activity that has or is taking place that opens portals for them to enter a place.
There is biblical mention of these types of spirits.
Leviticus 19:31
Leviticus 20:27
Isaiah 65:4

Old 03-19-2013, 03:51 AM

64 posts, read 158,566 times
out of focus troll-doll hair.

Old 03-19-2013, 02:35 PM

2,122 posts, read 1,503,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bread Girl View Post
troll-doll hair.
Isn't that a band name?

Old 03-19-2013, 06:32 PM

4,794 posts, read 6,968,748 times
I can't be sure what the picture is, but I noticed when I enlarged it just a little, the pixels in the lower right side of the picture are separate from the rest of the picture.
If this were one object, as opposed too two separate objects, the pixels would not be distinctly separated as they are in this picture.
I outlined where the pixels are not uniform.
You can see in the frame, there is a straight line on the left side of the framed area where the pixels don't line up.
This tells me there is more than one object in front of the camera, and on close inspection, it does look like a finger in front of the camera lens.

Bob.

Old 03-19-2013, 06:44 PM

11,599 posts, read 17,571,997 times
Motion blur combined with underexposure. No mystery. Cheap cameras have a limited exposure range. The camera may have adjusted it's shutter speed in the low light condition. You are going to see all sorts of strange stuff in a photo in poor light conditions - all of it natural. Moving the camera only makes it worse. Try the same thing, turn off the lights except for maybe a corner light, move camera while taking shot - bet you can repeat it.

I think the daytime picture with the pink smiley face is more scary.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal