U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 02:23 AM

55 posts, read 1,343 times

Advertisements

Go see a cardiologist. It was a sign.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 02:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~HolyNinja~ View Post
I had something similar happen to me. I awoke one morning with a red square on the left side of my chest, about 6" x 6", with a large X through it. It was not on as much as it was just under the top layer of my skin. I was sleeping with my wife, but she is a pretty hard sleeper... and not a prankster. I still have no clue what in the world that was!! It dissapeared a short time later.
I even took pics and emailed them to Art Bell... nothing. :-\
Adam was telling you something about your missing rib. X marks the spot: where's your rib, you sixy boy? I hope you and your Mrs are getting on well.

Old Today, 02:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
I had this lump on my neck awhile back, ( I posted a thread about it on the health board), I went to a ENT, they did just about every test they could to this lump, as well as 2 others on my abdomen...ultimately, the doctor says he has no idea what they are, (he did say he ruled all the bad stuff out), but still, he doesnt know what they are!

The one on my neck has since broken up and gotten smaller, it feels like its about 3 different pieces now, much smaller than that it was originally, doesnt hurt, can barely see it (have to touch to feel it).

Thats pretty strange the doctor doesnt know what these things are, yet they are apparently changing, moving, etc! I guess I should be happy he ruled out a cancerous tumor!

(when he did a fine needle aspiration? I think its called...he said there was something solid and hard in the center, and when the results came back, it showed nothing but white blood cells around it), he thought that was very strange.
Eat fenugreek and massage your lymph system. Drink 1/2 gallon of water (spring) daily. Consume citrus (juice okay), vinegar and greens (spinach, but not kale). Eat honey, peanut butter and tuna (no mayo). And don't eat those things together, obviously. Or you'll end up with garbage gut (a disaster). Stay away from pork, opt for beef over chicken. Eat grapes and / or pomegranates but don't go the lazy way (no juices). Soak in tub for 20 minutes, easy does it on the epsom salt. One 325mg aspirin daily or every other day (Bayer, generic is fine but straight aspirin only). Basic multivitamin daily or every other day. NO fast food or commercial stuff (Doritos, energy drinks). Reduce caffeine. If you consume drugs (caffeine, nicotine, marijuana, vaping, alcohol, etc) STOP or reduce as much as you can tolerate. Self-administer a dose of activated charcoal (nontoxic, used to bind toxins, used in hospitals to treat some poisonings). Apologize to your body. Hug yourself. See your body as a living entity that loves you and wants a good, functional relationship. Get some bed rest. One week is best. Can't do a week? Do as much as you can as often as you can. Bed rest is crucial. It works. This is why doctors recommend it. And bed REST means exactly that. REST.

One week, report back.

Old Today, 10:23 AM

11,570 posts, read 3,053,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalHell View Post
Go see a cardiologist. It was a sign.
sign of what?

Old Today, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
sign of what?
A sign that Sally's heart would like her attention.

It was a literalist interpretation. The heart appeared where the pulse could be felt and if I remember correctly, on the left wrist. The heart is on the left side of the body.

It's the most direct and obvious interpretation. The body's attempt to get attention, vs the emotional being. If you understand my meaning.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal