U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Halloween!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 04-13-2013, 07:40 AM

10 posts, read 7,807 times
Default Paranormal; paralytic sleep; evil

Where do I even begin! I have been going through hell for the past 8 yrs. (since 2005). It is scary how exact the description of the sequence is regarding other people's experiences with paralysis and sleep from start to finish!

In addition to the (paralytic sleep/a very, VERY dark place!), my life has been filled with deception and very CONCRETE/OBJECTIVE paranormal experiences.

You are not certifiably nuts, as I understand exactly where others are at mentally with regards to trusting someone to try and understand and believe you without looking at you like you are weird...Yeah, weird is a great word to describe how I have felt. I tried to feel just a couple of persons out with my paranormal experiences/paralytic sleep over the past eight yrs., but within the first minute or so of each conversation, both promted that "LOOK". You know the "LOOK" if you ever tried to describe to someone, outside of the church, the sequence of events of a paranormal event. Only, 1 veteran priest of a catholic church, Father Maz., could, literally, finish my sentances as I spoke with him for nearly 1 1/2 hours. I broke down. It was so emotional, as he became the first person that understood. There were two persons besides myself in his parish that confided in him re. a hellish paranormal journey that paralleled mine. Since I spoke with Father Maz., I met a girlfriend who began witnessing parts of my body levitate while I was under a paralyzed state of hell while sleeping on my couch and in bed. It took her 4 mo. to experince the parnormal, which I experienced every day in one way, shape, or form.

My Paranormal Experiences;

The hell of paralytic sleep,

Over and eight year period, I have aquired enough information, to understand that this is no damn disorder but rather a very dark and evil experience. Other detailed descriptions of the nasty experience regarding paralytic sleep could not be more accurate!!! My horrible experience of events begin/began like this... I will be laying down watching television or reading, and a very heavy sense of instant fatigue/tiredness will take over me even when I am wide awake! Next, I have no control over keeping my eyes open and then the FOUL smell becomes me, which I learned is not an actual oder but is acting on our olofactory center in our brains. I learned this recently when I was wide awake, when as often happens, the foul smell hit me like a bullet. I happended to be next to my girlfriend and asked to put her nose to mine and she did not smell a thing. There is no doubt in my mind, that these oders are a representation of an individual soul or spirt as there are many UNIQELY horribly rancid oders that have overcome me over the years, but there is ONE oder/evil soul that seems to be the alpha spirit of a group of many that have tortured me in my house and other places as well. This paralysis is also associated with the beginning of light headedness, then a complete drainage of energy from my body. After that the real anxiety/horror begins, I fight but just fall deeper under and the oder progressively gets worse the harder I fight to pull out. I often bring up a horrible experience to, the only person in the world who has experienced me under and so much else; my girlfriend. I was actually a litte tired and wanted to take nap on my couch, when this alpha spirit, if you will, hit me so hard and instantly put me under. I tried so hard to pull out, while screaming for help and smelling that horrible oder pogressively getting worse, when my right leg levitated to a 45 degree angle up and out off the couch. Yes, I can verbalize, what I think is a fluid sentence for help, knowing nobody is around after, but others have told me that I am mumbling rhetoric very loud that is unrecognizable. When I felt this happen, in a completely hightened state of awareness, I finally pulled out and my entire body was aggressively pulled off my couch half way. I jumped up, and my head was thrown down to my coffee table with an undesribable strength.

My girlfiend has experinced me being attacked while awake, doors slamming in basement, rapid physical footsteps up three landings while in bedroom trying to fall asleep, ice cubes constantly flipping around in freezer (ice maker broken), visual foot prints walking towards me on my bed, and from the beginning, after a brief friendly encounter for a day or so, manifestations on my linens, pillows, and virtually any material that is maliable and some not. Probably the most unusual experience, is an uncanny ability to know when something is going to happen before it happens and unfortunately feel the presence of dark energy/souls in room; ie. a "WOOSH" into a room and able to follow its path after it enters. Nobody else in my presence can feel this, but am greatful to have my girlfriend, who fully understands and believes my the experiences that she does not witness in my presence.

I have never been more motivated to anonymously share a few of my experiences with you. It's unbelievable how accurate others are with his/her sequence of paranormal actions and descriptions. I truey feel like I am possessed, but I don't know what that feels like; I think I have a taste however.

Can anyone help me or comment on any similar/experiences? Thank you so much!!!

jeseryboy
Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2013, 10:36 AM

6 posts, read 6,723 times
Exclamation Confirmation - another perspective

I feel I should add my perspective to JerseyBoy's post. I'm his girlfriend and I can confirm that every thing he's related is absolutely true.
I have experienced first hand: footsteps, door slamming, sounds of furniture moving, ice cubes banging all over in the freezer and all sorts of other unexplained noises, lights and phenomena.
The best way I would describe the sounds is distinct. They stand out and are louder and clearer than what you would normally hear.
We even attempted to recreate the sounds to rule out any outside influence (which we did) and the force we had to use to duplicate the sounds was phenomenal. The soul(s) that created the footsteps and slammed doors (which were securely closed with no drafts) must draw energy to create sound and movement. Renowned physicists have studied occurences such as these and found that it is outside the realm of physics, yet things move and sounds exist, and mass is required to create sound.
I've also heard the "whoosh" of the soul breaching the door and felt it's/their presence in the room with us, felt it brush past me and punch the bed next to me strong enough to wake me from a sound sleep.
I've witnessed some of his possessions and can tell when it happens (aura and demeanor changes), as well as forms of the sleep paralysis when he would awake to the foul odor.
There is so much more to this; I have only experienced a small portion of the hell that he has been subjected to, but everything that he's told me has been verified word for word on countless websites, paranormal investigations and my own first hand experiences; I have no doubts with regards to the occurrences I haven't personally experienced.

Like the posts from many of the others on this thread, this is something that many people don't want to talk about for fear of being labelled; it can be very isolating. I am so grateful to all those that have shared their experiences, please keep sharing, it's important that your experiences are validated.

Many Blessings!

Lunawolfe

Old 04-14-2013, 09:44 PM

3,205 posts, read 2,727,949 times
Has anyone had any Paranormal Sleep Paralysis experiences?

Old 04-15-2013, 03:34 AM

1,019 posts, read 1,246,548 times
I think this sounds rather more than just sleep paralysis. What did father Maz say when you spoke to him? I would have expected him to offer to help.

Old 04-15-2013, 04:37 AM

9,929 posts, read 5,153,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunawolfe View Post
...Like the posts from many of the others on this thread...
What? It was yours and his, that was it.

Call me a skeptic but this thread is strange and I don't mean in a paranormal way, I mean in a, "we are creating this and doing an experiment to see how others react" way.

This is like a cut/paste job of a few sources...is what it feels like.

Old 04-15-2013, 03:25 PM

2,370 posts, read 2,544,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
What? It was yours and his, that was it.

Call me a skeptic but this thread is strange and I don't mean in a paranormal way, I mean in a, "we are creating this and doing an experiment to see how others react" way.

This is like a cut/paste job of a few sources...is what it feels like.
I felt the same after reading both post.
It has been my experience when one goes into such detail, and accounts for each and every event,line by line, it most likely isn't true, but made up for one reason or another.
Bob.

Old 04-15-2013, 09:44 PM

2,370 posts, read 2,544,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
I felt the same after reading both post.
It has been my experience when one goes into such detail, and accounts for each and every event,line by line, it most likely isn't true, but made up for one reason or another.
Bob.
One other observation that causes me to think twice about this thread.
Both post, first and second were done by two (related people) who just happened to register at the same time, and have the exact amount of post.
I believe the original poster, and "his girlfriend" are one in the same.
Bob.

Old 04-16-2013, 01:15 PM

CALGUY - Sorry to disappoint, but the only reason there are two accounts opened very close to each other was because Jersey Boy opened his account to post his entry, and then I (Lunawolfe) also had to open an account in order to respond to his post.

Irregardless of what anyone believes (or not), I know what I know.
Jersey Boy had in the past related to me his paranormal experiences in great detail, so when they happened to me I knew exactly what was happening and they happened exactly as he had described.
Then reading over Lucky Gem's account that matched what Jersey Boy had experienced only served to confirm that which we already knew.

Lunawolfe

Old 04-16-2013, 02:07 PM

Three Wolves in Snow - you are right to be skeptical; I'm a science minded person and I needed to have proof that the occurences were truly unexplained; Jersey Boy and I did our due diligence to rule out the obvious, that what happened was not explained in "worldly" terms.

In regards to my comment to other similar threads was regarding Lucky Gem's paralytic sleep experience and the thread that followed that post.

I would like to offer the following links to help illustrate what I was referring to regarding websites that described in detail what Jersey Boy had described to me, and some of what I experienced as well.

Anatomy of a Ghost
Sleep paralysis - spiritual research on causes and remedies

Blessings,

Lunawolfe

Old 04-16-2013, 07:59 PM

10 posts, read 7,807 times
This is "JESERYBOY" responding to the posts regarding my response to "LuckyGem's" original post. God only knows I wish this was just an elaborate, well thought out, experiment, but it is not. I am not going to try and justify my post, but again please, anyone with similar experiences touch base with me. Given what I have been through, it would mean a lot.

"JESERYBOY"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal