Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-06-2013, 10:00 PM

23,766 posts, read 29,045,903 times

Advertisements

I see dead people

But then again, I do work at the county morgue.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2013, 05:57 AM

63 posts, read 63,024 times
The only "gift" you can receive is that grand salvation from Jesus Christ our Saviour. 100% faith and understanding in God. Mediums and psychics are WITCHES. Evil satanic heathens performing the work of the devil. The Bible tells you all about it. They will partake in the lake of fire. See revelations 21:8!!!!

But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars--they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death."

Old 05-07-2013, 10:51 AM

88,544 posts, read 84,738,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
I see dead people

But then again, I do work at the county morgue.
Do they want you to do things for them?

Old 05-07-2013, 11:15 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,235,806 times
I have regifted a few times i guess that doesn't count!

Old 05-07-2013, 11:34 AM

9,408 posts, read 11,928,915 times
I'm gifted. I have the gift of discernment. With it, I've discerned that anyone claiming to be psychic, see the future, or have any other 'supernatural' gift is a liar and a fraud.

Old 05-07-2013, 11:37 AM

14,016 posts, read 20,901,743 times
My elementary school teachers said I was gifted. But they also said the gifts needed to be exchanged.

Old 05-07-2013, 11:40 AM

15,638 posts, read 26,249,738 times
Please keep in mind, this is the Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal Forum. While I respect the right to free speech, I will not tolerate bashing or flame wars -- just saying.

Your moderator -- Tallysmom

Old 05-07-2013, 10:03 PM

270 posts, read 260,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hforce67 View Post
The only "gift" you can receive is that grand salvation from Jesus Christ our Saviour. 100% faith and understanding in God. Mediums and psychics are WITCHES. Evil satanic heathens performing the work of the devil. The Bible tells you all about it. They will partake in the lake of fire. See revelations 21:8!!!!

But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars--they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death."
I love how those who practiced the holy arts dealt with those who practiced magic arts. "Tens of thousands of people were executed for witchcraft in Europe and the American colonies. Although it is not possible to ascertain the exact number, modern scholars estimate around 40–50,000.[A] Common methods of execution for convicted witches were hanging, drowning and burning. Burning was often favoured, particularly in Europe, as it was considered a more painful way to die." -Wiki

Old 05-08-2013, 08:23 AM

1,959 posts, read 3,101,043 times
I think different people have the "ability" in different ways. Sometimes, I wake up with an absolutely certain knowledge that an event WILL occur in the future. It is as if time flipped and what is future is now past. It has happened several times in our family and I have told family members so I have witnesses. Eg: I predicted precise date of grandmother's death about 8 months ahead of time and she was not ill. Other times, I get impressions that come as "brain visions" where I actually "see" things. This is more common when we are about to have a new baby in the extended family. I actually "see" in my brain, the male or female person floating about within our family group. It doesn't appear as a baby but an individual. Other times I just get impressions and they will be vague: such as bad mechanical crash/injury of someone young with bad feelings. My humanness gets in the way and I will tend to predict the incorrect individual. But it happens! I am an atheist - so it has nothing to do with some imaginary goddess's will or something. I am convinced it is a time/quantum thing and some people just have the ability to tap into the "vibes". But hey, since no one here can prove a thing in this regard, to each their own. I say as long as you are not ripping people off with your psychic ability or hurting anyone, causing them grief and anxiety, no harm done.

Old 05-08-2013, 07:26 PM

374 posts, read 509,621 times
Yes I have experianced the paranormal in several different ways. One out of body was witnesed by hubby. Seeing things happening in visions were witnessed by my cousin.

Most people who have them won't talk about it,because they will be ridicued and made fun of.

Their is a spirit world but I have never invited it into my life. But anyone who thinks that seeing,hearing and thinking are done through the flesh or matter is not thinkming at all.

I'm a God believing that knows for a fact theres a spirit world now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal