U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-09-2013, 12:11 AM

2,320 posts, read 2,028,668 times

Advertisements

I don't think anyone is making fun of the subject at all. At least I don't read it that way.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2013, 02:25 AM

1,857 posts, read 2,061,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena12 View Post
That sounds horrible. The "zing" could be from the cold or hot - or an electrical charge. I would worry more about the very real possibility of water mixing with electric - in any case, than I would about researching a poltergeist!

All of these things exist and frequently to cause harm. I don't think that any people on this forum should be making fun of anyone else - or their problems.
I understand what you are saying about water mixing with electric and this is nothing like that. (I was electrocuted once because I 'stupidly' stuck my finger in a bathroom fan that was dripping water. Why did I do something so stupid? The fan did not work, but I wanted to see if there was electricity running through it. There was. )

These drops feel icy cold, but also "feels" like a fast, sharp bolt of static electricity. (But not caused by anything I can visibly see.)

Most of the time I am not in contact with either element at the same time. I type, then stop, get a drink and start typing again.
Also, this happens anywhere (even on the toilet once) and always makes me stop and look around for dripping water.
It has only happened about a dozen times, so I am really not overly worried about it.

Old 12-27-2014, 09:34 PM

1 posts, read 729 times
Around 4 a.m. I was awoken by one single drop of water that hit me on the left side of my nose. I immediately reached up to touch my nose, and it was dry. I looked up at the ceiling of my bedroom, and there was no dripping. Strange. I'm on the second floor under the attic. We have no leaking there. I was alone as my husband and son left for FL for a few days. My dogs were sleeping in my room, so I felt safe. I've never experienced this before.

Old 04-16-2017, 03:50 PM

88 posts, read 33,682 times
I'm currently researching this strange phenomena as I too have experienced it.

https://youtu.be/Aj6p2FWGxtY

Old 07-15-2018, 11:11 AM

1 posts, read 136 times
I've had this twice now happen. Once in the bathroom while doing my hair it felt like a cold small spray on my arm but nothing was there when i touched it. It just happened now as i was walking into my bedroom felt like cold was spray on my left side of my ankle and once again nothing on my ankle. It's like a gleek that comes out of no where! Never felt that sensation in any home in my life we just moved here in our new home 3 mos ago and yes there was activity here that I had to get rid of. That seems to have stayed away! This is something i've never experienced. Thanks for the insight looks like will be doing a blessing on our home!

Old Today, 12:09 PM

1 posts
I was sleeping and I felt cold water drip on my eyelid so I immediately was like great there's a leak made my boy friend get up and feel the ceiling to find the leak, nothing no water anywhere so I'm convinced he just sucks and can't find it so I make him switch spots with me, and again it drips on my hand and I'm like see I told you and I wiped it on him and he's like I don't feel any water??? So he stands up feels the ceiling again and still nothing, I move and sleep on the opposite side of my bed and nothing haven't felt it since but we have other weird stuff happening all the time like 3 scratches appear on my face and legs and noises???
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal