U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-26-2018, 12:49 AM

4,874 posts, read 7,007,881 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by feck View Post
It is not that Ouija Boards are manufactured in a factory that determine how much power they have,
it is their use as a tool of the paranormal that does. Last I heard, the Holy Bible was made in factories.
So are guns and hammers. My suggestion is to stay away from Ouija Boards if you are not serious
about making contact with entities from other dimensions and are not equipped to handle them if
you do.

In essence, you are telling people to stop trying to summon spirits, because it is not the board, but the though that summons spirits.

Like I said in a previous post, I have spirit contact on a daily basis, and I sure as hell don't rely on a piece of wood, or plastic to make contact.

Bob.
Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 05:48 PM

713 posts, read 281,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
"DON'T PLAY WITH THE SPIRITS”

The board is a toy, and manufactured as a toy.
One should not even try to contact spirits, if they do not know what they are doing.
At the risk of repeating myself, the board has absolutely NOTHING to do with contacting spirits.
IT IS THE HUMAN THOUGHT THAT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR SPIRIT CONTACT, AND NOTHING MORE.

Bob.
At least this makes sense.

I think Joe Namath and the Mets used a Ouija Board back in 69'.

Old Yesterday, 07:15 PM

4,983 posts, read 4,708,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digger 68 View Post
At least this makes sense.

I think Joe Namath and the Mets used a Ouija Board back in 69'.
I think that New York City had a mojo working on Baltimore that year.

The Bullets and Clippers also lost championships to New York teams that year.

Old Yesterday, 09:27 PM

713 posts, read 281,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by P47P47 View Post
I think that New York City had a mojo working on Baltimore that year.

The Bullets and Clippers also lost championships to New York teams that year.
Ouija.

I see the Ghost of Jimmy Orr waving on some nights.......sheer terror. My cats look at me ......

And I feed them.

Of course Jim is not deceased yet. What does it all mean.......

Old Today, 09:39 AM

616 posts, read 516,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
In essence, you are telling people to stop trying to summon spirits, because it is not the board, but the though that summons spirits.

Like I said in a previous post, I have spirit contact on a daily basis, and I sure as hell don't rely on a piece of wood, or plastic to make contact.

Bob.
Not everyone has your abilities and may rely
on a device like a Ouija Board for spirit
communication. I did not tell anyone to
stop summoning spirits but to understand
the risks involved when you invite them
into your life. I have read too many cases
of people who invite entities into their
spaces and are unable to control them.
Sometimes they have to leave their houses
or apartments and subsequent occupants
have to deal with whatever was invited there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal