Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2013, 12:03 AM

4,856 posts, read 5,820,854 times

Advertisements

Mine have a a spirit named Sirus or syrus however it's spelled in them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2013, 12:11 AM

793 posts, read 275,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxRhapsody View Post
Mine have a a spirit named Sirus or syrus however it's spelled in them.
Is this "Syrus" an evil spirit? And how did you find out his name?

Old 07-22-2013, 02:39 PM

3,751 posts, read 7,671,533 times
Syrus like Sirius the star? Or Syrus like Miley the singer? How is that pronounced?

If it is the star Sirius, that is quite interesting because there are the Sirius ETs who are part of a larger group of ETs (which includes the Pleiadians) that have been in contact with earth for eons.
Are you familiar at all with the Dogon tribe in Africa? These people knew about the outer planets; Neptune, Uranus, and Pluto, LONG before we ever had a telescope to 'discover' them. They also know about white blood cells before we had a microscope to 'discover' them.
They knew that Sirius was a bi-star system before we 'discovered' it.
How did they come to know these things? They had been visited by those from the Sirius system. They are a totally benevolent life form.

So this Syrus you have contact with, tell me more. I wonder if in their structure they don't have names, and so it takes on a name relative to what we understand and can identify with.

Old 07-24-2013, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHADOW666 View Post
Is this "Syrus" an evil spirit? And how did you find out his name?
No, he isnt evil. I went in my cards and asked him his name. He seems to be pretty laid back. I havent had time to learn his origin yet.

Yes its pronounced Syrus, like Miley Cyrus.

Old 07-24-2013, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxRhapsody View Post
No, he isnt evil. I went in my cards and asked him his name. He seems to be pretty laid back. I havent had time to learn his origin yet.

Yes its pronounced Syrus, like Miley Cyrus.
I'm always interested in how cards express atypical information than what they generally give.
Do you recall what cards and/or how that name was presented to you? Did you pull cards and hear a voice? Was it something in the imagery?

Sometimes when I focus on a card, I get a scene in my mind. Sometimes it is true to form, meaning I am seeing an actual 'view' of things or I will see something that is to be taken symbolically.

Old 07-28-2013, 07:39 PM

Best thing to do is get comfortable hold your deck and concentrate on the cards to go in the cards. All decks have a spirit in them. Communicate with your deck. Keep trying it till you succeed.

Old 07-28-2013, 07:41 PM

They; i.e. the spirit in them will talk to you- if you listen.

Old 07-28-2013, 10:38 PM

It's hard for me to think that decks themselves have an intelligent spirit embedded within.
Now I do believe that we, as individuals, have several spirit guides around us and that they would use a deck or Oujia board to communicate.
I have had that happen before. As well as whisper in my ear.

Old 07-28-2013, 10:45 PM

15,408 posts, read 6,195,089 times
I was a teenager in the 70's and it was almost impossible then not to have been invited to play Ouija. It was one of the "fad" games along with Twister and a few others. The board predicted I am supposed to live until age 93. I am fairly certain the person that asked us to play was the one that moved the pointer to the various "answers". If he had a sense of humor, he would have made it 39 instead. LOL! (BTW, I am 53 years old today).

Definitely do not take it seriously. I believe I played at most three or four times with friends.

Old 07-28-2013, 10:53 PM

15,408 posts, read 6,195,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chessgeek View Post
I was a teenager in the 70's and it was almost impossible then not to have been invited to play Ouija. It was one of the "fad" games along with Twister and a few others. The board predicted I am supposed to live until age 93. I am fairly certain the person that asked us to play was the one that moved the pointer to the various "answers". If he had a sense of humor, he would have made it 39 instead. LOL! (BTW, I am 53 years old today).

Definitely do not take it seriously. I believe I played at most three or four times with friends.
I should add that it was on the first Halloween after I stopped trick or treating that a group of my friends and I first played the game, which gave it a sort of eerie, but fun vibe.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal