U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2013, 11:33 AM

10,327 posts, read 17,443,113 times

Advertisements

YAY!! MICKEY'S FIXED! Mickey is my car -- been in the shop for over a week. Cost a lot of dough but he's good for another 10 years. Get to go pick him up today. Oh -- Mickey -- after Mickey Dolenz of he Monkees.

Seamus my cat is feeling better.

Hubby is getting a new phone -- he lost his, but I'm not so sure that it wasn't like in the new commercial. But his phone is old and worn out, and can only be charged if it's sitting just the exact right way..... it's time anyway.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2013, 01:32 PM

3,736 posts, read 5,148,345 times
LOL- my phone it getting to be like that, if I don't set the plug in just so, it won't charge. I changed cables and now it's not as temperamental.
...and we both got out (named) vehicles back on the road...which is not such a coincidental surprise if one considers astrology and that we just exited a Mercury retrograde.
Mercury is about travel, short distances so deals with transportation. A retrograde can be a set back, a hold on things, or a revisit/revise of Mecurial things.
(Getting a little off topic but it just occurred to me). Here in California, those in the Bay Area are dealing with BART worker strikes. Mercury also deals with communication, commerce and contracts.

Old 08-03-2013, 03:55 PM

10,141 posts, read 8,550,324 times
Btw, I just read something from 1914 mentioning the law of attraction...not capped.

Old 08-09-2013, 10:49 PM

9,193 posts, read 14,880,145 times
Big gratitude for a successful move, a successful week at camp that practically ran itself which is a blessing b/c I was so distracted, and now I start my new job on Monday. No time to sit around and mope and while I've had quite a few stresses over the last few days, they're not depressing me the way they usually do.

Old 08-20-2013, 07:14 PM

I'm grateful for learning!
I'm so so so thankful and excited that I got into the clay sculpture class. It's very popular and fills up fast. But I reserved my spot and am registered.
I'm grateful that my daughter (senior year) got teachers that she likes. Last year was a dud. Her English teacher was a total ditz. Would lose assignments, would post grades without having graded stuff that was supposed to be part of that term...would change the specifics of assignments mid-stream.
I'm grateful for the fun that I'm going to have this semester, with all my classes. Sculpture is going to be a real joy! I love clay and I love bringing a form to life.
I'll be sharing pics when my pieces are done. Or perhaps blog the proccess.

Old 08-21-2013, 10:47 PM

4,092 posts, read 5,471,564 times
I'm grateful for my husband. I can feel us moving into a closer level in our marriage. This new level is comfortable and mellow yet strong and stable. I'm seeing him in a new way and I'm enjoying every minute of it.

I'm grateful for my friends. They are wonderful and sweet.

I am grateful for some recent enlightenment regarding certain people in my life. Though the enlightenment was not a positive experience I am now in the position to figure out how to move forward with them at this point and time.

Old 08-21-2013, 11:54 PM

I like your last one. Not everyone we encounter will be peaches and cream. We experience and then set up boundaries that keep us from having to have that undesirable experience again.

Old 08-28-2013, 11:28 PM

1,765 posts, read 2,038,669 times
I've been really grateful for a great experience at my hospital and for my preceptor and coworkers who have been pretty supportive and welcoming on the unit.

The wealth of opportunities life presents for growth makes me feel like I'm living in flow.

Acceptance of one's past and the opportunity to invent something new with each new event.

Change and love. I feel really good inside.

Old 08-31-2013, 08:24 AM

1,765 posts, read 2,038,669 times
Independence. It's like a dream come true.

New perspectives. Learning not to take things too personally has helped me in all areas of my life.

Realizing the benefits of decreasing my verbal/expressive filter.

Old 09-02-2013, 11:42 PM

112 posts, read 131,422 times
Interesting, never heard of it but have nore han enought patients to try this "positive" point of view concept on and se what I get ack. Again, tyvm or sharing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal