U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-23-2014, 09:50 AM

4,253 posts, read 2,799,449 times

Advertisements

I am grateful for:

-My Wonderful husband
-My wonderful kitties
-My wonderful sisters-and their families
-Even my sometimes not so wonderful brother, & his family
-My wonderful step-kids & their families including our 7 grandkids
-Our wonderful friends

I am just so grateful for my life. We are all pretty much healthy (short of the aches & pains of living), we are financially comfortable where we don't have to worry about how to pay the bills and have some left over for traveling & such.

And I am grateful that I found this forum that I didn't know existed until about 2 months ago.

Cat
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-23-2014, 02:06 PM

826 posts, read 1,574,653 times
Grateful for

-Good friends
-Good books specifically You Can Heal Your Life
-Good websites
-The opportunity to live in America
-Health
-Opportunities that come from nowhere

Old 04-23-2014, 02:29 PM

3,748 posts, read 5,813,444 times
Opportunities that come from nowhere is an awesome thing to be grateful for!
But they don't really come from nowhere- they just appear that way to most.
We know better
I'm grateful for the fun job I have. And if it all works out as it may be supposed to be, the business will be mine when the owners retire...I love the idea, not totally attached to it, I have other 'missions' on the map. But the Universe knows best. I put it all out there and see what bounces back.
I'm grateful that my husband is learning more about his metal health so he can heal and be the person he wants to be.

Old 04-23-2014, 03:03 PM

2,438 posts, read 2,037,769 times
I am grateful for wanting to try new avenues again. I see a new place on the horizon, it's just a matter of reaching for it. I think it will be mine. Office space on top!

Other than that:
I am grateful to the people I know
The people I have known, work, health, current home, environment, neighbors, transportation, mental health, family, friends and my pet moles.

I recently put a stick of gum in all of my mole holes and now all of my moles are currently blowing bubbles at me when I look in the back yard. Life is good.

Old 04-26-2014, 07:15 PM

12 posts, read 16,982 times
I am grateful for my current health and senses, a safe and clean living environment, convenience, my future family, my current family, friends I've met or made, travel, clean food, water and air, transportation, technology, the internet, TV, furniture, a stable income, imagination and creativity, artistry, the arts, design, mobility, good books and stories, restaurants, libraries, positive news, positive cash inflow, investing, serendipitous opportunity.

Old 07-20-2014, 01:38 PM

12,632 posts, read 10,732,308 times
Geeze, once again, that darn Universe or TDPTP All That Is**...had a friend after dinner toss a wad
of money on my lap in the car.
(I had not worked the week before, but he didn't know that ..why? Because it is no biggy, I know all is perfect.)
I get home it's $400.

And people still follow the Old Test thing about toiling.
I am not a believer in that .. I trust, it comes.

I have many other things to be grateful for, but I've written about them or they happen a bit too
often to write about...
But this was a surprise.

** The Divine Presence that permeates All That Is or
TPTP, to shorten it.

Old 07-22-2014, 09:01 PM

3,748 posts, read 5,813,444 times
heehee- awesome!

Old 07-29-2014, 04:26 AM

6,317 posts, read 4,439,198 times
Manifest cash
Get out of bed everyday
Be strong and healthy
Loving Kindness

Old 09-07-2014, 07:26 AM

398 posts, read 465,577 times
Lol, I'm grateful to have found this thread.
And for the circuitous route we traveled to land here now, and for the love I have in my life.
I'm grateful I went to my first seminar last month, and for the opportunity to do it again in November.
Really and truly--I just feel like YIPPEE!!

Old 09-26-2014, 12:26 PM

63 posts, read 50,168 times
I am grateful to the Universe for showing me how things work.
I am grateful for my incredible son.
I am grateful for my wonderful friends.
I am thankful and a good receiver.
I am the Universe and I am safe.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal