U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-25-2013, 06:53 PM

500 posts, read 956,617 times

Advertisements

I saw it mentioned in the Cities You're Drawn To post below. It seems intriguing. I'd love to see if the cities I've thought of moving would be good or bad, but it seems like there are no instructions on how to read the map results or explanations anywhere about how to do it, unless you want to pay someone to read it for you.

Is there a quick guide somewhere, or some other way of figuring it out yourself?
Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2013, 07:20 PM

3,748 posts, read 6,147,783 times
Not really. Astro.com is the most comprehensive astrology website there is, and they may have something in their articles, but not in their chart drawing section.
I have a bunch of books on the subject, I will see if there is something in them that may at least give us something to start with.

Now there are other ways to approach this that is not doing a locational chart.
Horary readings are much like a tarot reading. A question is asked, a chart is made for the time and place the question was asked, and the placements are then read.

Reading one's natal chart can also give some insight, but it would not give you the name of a location. Then there is a progressed chart that can add to what the Natal provides. A progressed chart is a annual chart, so it would provide trends for that particular year.

Old 07-26-2013, 03:03 PM

1,375 posts, read 1,218,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmjones311 View Post
I saw it mentioned in the Cities You're Drawn To post below. It seems intriguing. I'd love to see if the cities I've thought of moving would be good or bad, but it seems like there are no instructions on how to read the map results or explanations anywhere about how to do it, unless you want to pay someone to read it for you.

Is there a quick guide somewhere, or some other way of figuring it out yourself?

I've been looking for an Astrocartographer myself. I can't seem to locate one.

Old 07-26-2013, 08:23 PM

5,128 posts, read 5,842,785 times
Astro.com has a map you can click on to see what influences an area will have on you.

You have to enter your birth data and then go to the "Free Horoscopes" section.

Old 07-27-2013, 12:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooting Stars View Post
Astro.com has a map you can click on to see what influences an area will have on you.

You have to enter your birth data and then go to the "Free Horoscopes" section.
They don't have the astrocartography charts that is being asked about.
Astro.com only has wheel charts.

Old 07-31-2013, 12:14 PM

5,128 posts, read 5,842,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OwlKaMyst View Post
They don't have the astrocartography charts that is being asked about.
Astro.com only has wheel charts.
Not sure what is mean by astrocartography charts, but ...

Go to AstroClick Travel in the Free Horoscopes and under the heading Today & Tomorrow. It has pull-down maps of the world and if you click on a location, there is a pop-up telling what influence the area will have on you.

They used to have a separate one for relocation, but AstroClick Travel has the same wording anyway.

Mine is unbelievably accurate for where I live.

Old 07-31-2013, 02:48 PM

I take that back....travel must be a somewhat new addition to the site. I don't use the astro-click section much since I do my own chart readings.
They only used to have 'profile' only for their interactive charts.
I see they have also added love, and partner.
They still have a relocation chart, you have to go into the 'extended chart' section and choose the location chart in the drop down menu.

The chart that comes up for travel is indeed an astrocartography chart.
The difference between a wheel/zodiac chart and astrocartography is that wheel charts are from earth looking up into space, and the cartography charts are from space looking down at earth. One is circular and the other rectangular.

Old 11-22-2016, 05:06 AM

104 posts, read 81,726 times
I think it's true. Apparently the Netherlands where I live now is on my Pluto/IC Line. It passes through the Eastern parts of the country. When I moved to the South and slightly Western from the line things improved. Pluto line = loneliness basically, and yes, no matter how much efforts I put in relationships, they never work out. I've ever had problems making friends before either. Supposedly London is far away from this influence and when I think about it I felt much much better there, people accepted me. Central Europe would be very good for me, as my Moon/IC Line line passes through Bratislava, but I'm tired of traveling. Should I go there? My home town is just a bit east to my Jupiter/MC Line line, but I see no benefits. It is more beneficial if you're on the west of it though, so Serbia, Hungary, Slovakia and Poland seem better.

What I find weird is how Brussels is bad, yet Paris which is not that far West is on Crossing Mars/Chiron, so it says it's OK?I thought the effects of lines are valid for miles?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal