Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2013, 09:38 PM

4,751 posts, read 5,438,862 times

Advertisements

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEQdvYFMBAU

"Canadian Defense Minister talks about aliens currently, actively visiting Earth for thousands of years."

I found this very interesting.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2013, 01:46 PM

2,982 posts, read 4,100,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chango View Post
As for movie and TV aliens... that's just pure fantasy. It represents natural human fears and xenophobia, not to mention what the "powers that be" want us to think about non-human entities in general.
It is xenophobia to look at how life interacts on our own earth and think that it would be any different on other planets? Don't be so arrogant as to forget how the food chain works on Earth because you have become too accustomed to sitting on top of it.

In human history, whenever there has been an interaction between a primitive and advanced race, the primitive one was always the one who suffered as a result. Should a more advanced race suddenly show up here one day, it wouldn't end well for us at all.

"Space brothers".

Old 08-30-2013, 03:38 PM
pvs

1,845 posts, read 3,365,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmking View Post
9 1-13 1-14 1-12-9-5-14
Cute! Me too!

Old 08-30-2013, 05:08 PM

8,630 posts, read 9,135,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pvs View Post
Cute! Me too!

Old 09-01-2013, 07:32 AM

24,404 posts, read 23,061,247 times
The latest are the strange " trumpets of the heavens" sounds that they heard in Canada. Booming sounds that set off car alarms. They sound like the Tripod sounds from " War Of The Worlds" and there are reports of them from around the globe.
I got to thinking in a conspiracy sort of way. What if the movie sounds were created so that when these sounds are heard its more likely that they'll be passé doff as a hoax? Lots of stuff could be done in movies that imitate what might actually be real so as to either prepare us for a future event or to make it easier to dismiss as a hoax.
Those sounds seemed to be real and were damn hard to explain.

Old 09-01-2013, 10:10 AM

3,751 posts, read 7,672,460 times
Movies- life immatating art or art immatating life.
I have often wondered about movies. While some are just plain entertainment, there are a few movies that make me think about things much more closely.
Our government does have its finger on the industry and does step in to say, 'you can't do that'...but if they have to power to stop a scene or whole movie, then why not have the power to propagate a scene or whole movie.
Ever see Wag the Dog?
But back to the OT...

These booms, have you heard them yourself? Or have you just seen reports about them?
I have only seen stuff on YouTube about them and with that format, not sure how much I trust the validity of the video.

Old 09-01-2013, 02:34 PM

457 posts, read 693,815 times
There were booms reported locally about a week or two ago. I heard one or two of them. I haven't heard any trumpet sounds, but I have seen the youtube videos.

Back on topic. I do believe in other life existing in the universe.

Old 09-02-2013, 08:27 AM

1,946 posts, read 4,072,532 times
This is a very interesting topic. It does seem that many other nations are having disclosure about ufo's, while here in the USA, people are more concerned about watching reality shows on tv.

Recently last week, Nick Pope, former UK MOD Director of Defense Security, had a question and answer session with the puplic. He investigated UFO's for years in his job posting, but is now retired since 2006. Per Nick's recent Q&A, he said that he is still very interested in some of the better known ufo cases such as the Rendlesham Forest incedent. But Nick still stands firm that he is neither a believer, or a non believer.

There is a lot of information, as well as disinformation out there on the ufo subject. But if you have some common sense, you can sort through and come to a conclusion on your own of what may be fact or fiction.

Old 09-02-2013, 10:41 AM

2,776 posts, read 3,595,073 times
The existence or non-existence of aliens is absolutely unprovable....for now.

I do agree given the sheer size of the cosmos its possible (even likely) they exist, but given the vast distances involved they may as well not.

Old 09-02-2013, 01:22 PM

241 posts, read 245,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toplion777 View Post
Are Extraterrestrials real?
I don't know how to tell the world that I have seen a space craft, I was visited by a floating little green being. I've always wanted to be visited, or at best see something outside of my understanding, but when I actually saw something outside if my own understanding, I must admit I was a little scared. I didn't understand.
So maybe the question is: Do we want to believe that they are real. In every alien movie, they are always represented, "Destruction of earth". Even in ET, the little guy had to be hidden because he would possibly pose a threat. I may also mention that most people of earth are too self absorbed to even give way to such an idea, is it because of fear?
I believe they are real, if you want more info. You should try viewing the alien disclosure on youtube. Lots of retired military personal with their very own experiences talk about it to a panel of retired congressional personal.
i actually believe they have been here all along, since the beginning of time, way before our own creation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal