Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-17-2013, 08:58 AM

1,428 posts, read 1,404,682 times

Advertisements

Hi all,

I had this dream a few nights ago - I received a job at a company in the retail industry. The new company wasn't named in the dream. It was my first day and I was meeting with the HR person. She kept saying my old company, which she mentioned by name, had favorable things to say about me, said I did good work, etc. She gave me my employee number. It was a long number but I only remember the first three digits - 541.
Now in real life - when I woke up I kept trying to think of what 541 could mean. Should I play those numbers in the lotto? I don't know. Then it dawned on me that 541 was the last three digits of my employee id at my old company that the HR person mentioned in the dream.
I didn't think anymore of it until...
Later that day I received an email from the husband of one of the ladies I used to work with at the old company mentioned in the dream. She had given him my name and he wanted to let me know of a position opening at his company, which is in the retail industry. Of course, I applied and am waiting to hear back from them.
Isn't that the weirdest thing? What should I make of this? Any insight is greatly appreciated as always.

Thanks everyone!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2013, 11:39 PM

300 posts, read 1,136,463 times
It could be or deja vu. In the end you control your own destiny so don't look into it too much.

Old 11-21-2013, 04:09 PM

2,334 posts, read 2,645,825 times
Sounds like you're pretty well tuned-in! I think our subconscious "knows" a lot more than we do -- beyond our five senses -- and when your conscious mind wants to bring information to that level, it does -- in this case, hopefully to your benefit!

Old 11-21-2013, 05:32 PM

652 posts, read 873,469 times
Best case scenario 5+4+1=10 Worst Case Scenario 5-4-1=0 or nothing. I have always wondered what the number 11 stood for. 1+1=2. 1-1=0. In a cruel world, 1-1=0, remove the equals sign and you have 10. Some people were born to lose and others could never lose in the game of life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal