Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-02-2014, 07:50 PM

2,919 posts, read 5,950,818 times

Advertisements

Puh-leeze! I ain't got time for that!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2014, 07:52 PM

4,660 posts, read 4,119,151 times
Fake and lame.

Mark S hit it right on the head- Chewbacca costume.

Old 02-03-2014, 07:26 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,236,576 times
The dweeb is aknown hoaxer. I have pinted that out to this forum before. You only give them more credibility when you keep going on about him.

? Do you know how many testing laboratories in the USA can do the DNA on a Primate?

Old 02-03-2014, 08:10 AM

67 posts, read 208,823 times
he is a fake he was the 2008 Georgia fake scam, reporters came from as far as Japan, I was so ashamed of him for that, he makes real Bigfooters look bad, dont give him any attention he is a waste a huge waste

Old 02-03-2014, 06:16 PM

18,780 posts, read 18,133,005 times
From the OP's link:

"All that we know for sure is that someone claimed to kill two of the legendary animals, and it probably wasn't Dyer, who already has a dubious background from his involvement in 2008 with a Bigfoot hoax that turned out to be a rubber ape costume."

How many times does somebody have to cry wolf before we don't believe them?

Old 02-03-2014, 07:30 PM

15,501 posts, read 17,073,501 times
Find a law that he broke for killing a Hominid. there must be some law he broke. Hopefully someone finds some means of charging him with something. If he gets arrested and faces some serious jail time, I think he would gladly acknowledge it is a hoax.

Old 02-04-2014, 01:04 PM

18,780 posts, read 18,133,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
Find a law that he broke for killing a Hominid. there must be some law he broke. Hopefully someone finds some means of charging him with something. If he gets arrested and faces some serious jail time, I think he would gladly acknowledge it is a hoax.
I personally think that is just another hoax - like the first one.

But, on the subject of whether or not it would be legal to shoot one:

About eight years ago my wife and I spotted a mountain lion in PA. We chased it down a dirt road in our pickup truck and got within 20 yards of the animal - before it sprung off the road into the underbrush. I called our PA Game Commission, as soon as we got home, to report the sighting. They basically treated me as if we were drinking (which I don't). So I asked them if it would be OK to shoot the animal, if I ever saw it again, (it was at our hunting camp that we spotted it). They told me NO and that mountain lions would be an endangered species. I asked them how it could be endangered if it did not exist? Anyway; I promised that I would not shoot the animal and we did not see it again.

The point is that fines and imprisonment could come from shooting mountain lions that don't exist. I am sure that either the Game Commission or the legal system in the Texas would find something wrong with shooting Big Foot (if it did exist). It would not surprise me if one judge would not give 'Big Foot' human status and classify the shooting as a homicide.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal