Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-07-2014, 07:37 AM

2,981 posts, read 2,914,239 times

Advertisements

I see things happen at my house.
But if I put this on the Christian forum they act as if I was crazy.
Cause after all, it doesn't happen to them.

I seen a mini 'crop circle' in the grass off from my deck.
I seen things move in my house.
I've even had a couple personal interactions myself but that's another story...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2014, 08:47 AM

712 posts, read 2,140,567 times
okay and?

Old 03-07-2014, 09:06 AM

12,322 posts, read 17,053,083 times
This post is certainly a mystery! No one is going to call you crazy in this part of the board....

OP, What have you seen other then the things moving at the house? This crop circle, How large is it? And what would be an example of a personal interaction you had? How long has it been going on?

Old 03-07-2014, 10:00 AM

13,139 posts, read 22,717,032 times
We moved out of our haunted house a couple months ago (for money reason, not the ghostie!). We've had all of the above happen, minus crop circles anyway.

You've gotta remember the paranomal has been happening to people well before Christanity even existed. The various Christian sects have put their own spin on the phenomenon but they tend to have the annoying belief that their particular sect is THE source of it all, which leads to an unhelpful bias... especially when things don't fit neatly into their preconceived notions of the subject.

I would not recommend looking for help from institutional religion for that reason, unless you can find a religious leader who is REALLY in tune with the bigger picture and not constricted by the institutional "box" mindset.

Anyway, (provided it isn't overtly hostile) you can simply learn to live with a haunting and make peace with whatever is responsible. Eventually it will even become "normal" and cease to bother you so much.

If it is hostile, the best solution is to learn to not be afraid; if you don't fear the entity, you take away virtually all it's power over you and it will eventually get bored/frustrated with you and move on to easier pickings.

The fact of the matter is that an entity will only leave permanently if it wants to. You can't make them go, only encourage them to do so.

Old 03-07-2014, 11:12 AM

22,847 posts, read 28,076,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevelationWriter View Post
I see things happen at my house.
But if I put this on the Christian forum they act as if I was crazy.
Cause after all, it doesn't happen to them.

I seen a mini 'crop circle' in the grass off from my deck.
I seen things move in my house.
I've even had a couple personal interactions myself but that's another story...
Talk to a priest. Priests are instructed to be skeptical, but they do acknowledge the possibility of the supernatural. At least a good priest will.

Old 03-07-2014, 05:11 PM

1,507 posts, read 1,966,579 times
For me to believe I have to experience it. Even then I would have to check to see if someone slipped LCD in a drink. That is I still would look for a more logical explanation than ghosts, spirits ect.Extraordinary claims take extraordinary proofs.

Old 03-07-2014, 05:29 PM

2,981 posts, read 2,914,239 times
I don't leave things hanging on door knobs or hooks anymore because of them swinging.
So now towels fall off towels racks. Only when I am in the bathrooms or kitchen.
The chain on the hanging light swings. Not all the time of course. But it happens.

The so called crop circle was the size of a large pizza.
And the grass was going in a clock wise direction.
But only lasted a few seconds til I looked away to see if I was able to see it other places.
At first I thought I was having an eye problem. I was not. And it's never happen again.

One morning I got up out of the office chair and was walking towards the door.
And when I got to the door.
Something came over me and I started walking backwards and sat back down in the chair again.
When I sat down I realized I did not do that on my own accord.
So I ran out of the house out into the yard.

And the other encounter I do have good reason to believe was a God Encounter.

Old 03-07-2014, 05:36 PM

22,847 posts, read 28,076,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saxondale351 View Post
For me to believe I have to experience it.
So you don't believe in George Washington or Julius Caesar?

Old 03-07-2014, 05:59 PM

32,773 posts, read 36,000,398 times
I'm sorry, lol, do you mean LSD?

Old 03-07-2014, 06:34 PM

21,020 posts, read 19,211,093 times
Aw, that's nothin'....wait til ya have a quarter spin like a top by your bed
at 4 am on the wood floor.
It happens...some spook likes you or your place...not really a big deal.
Talk to him her...tell him hangin out there is Nowhere'sville....there are much
nicer places to go where his loved ones are anxious to see him/her.
Good luck with this.

Edit: Lol ... towel racks...try bike's on the opposite wall whenever ya come home
from work ...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal