U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-01-2014, 04:31 AM

3,943 posts, read 5,815,410 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaster View Post
I think you've had some signs he's okay.. you either don't recognize them or don't remember them (dreams)

I remember abraham-esther explaining though that time on the other side is *different* (time really doesn't even exist!)

Why don't you find a good medium and have a conversation if you want too? but I mean if you know and feel in your heart he's A-Okay.. why bother?

dreams aren't really goodbye.. they are just contact.. when you see were all one or you know in your heart or can feel that life/experience just moves on.. "goodbye" doesn't exist then
How do you find a good medium? Are there any good ones who gives readings over the phone?
Rate this post positively

Old 04-01-2014, 12:03 PM

6,922 posts, read 8,624,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess5 View Post
How do you find a good medium? Are there any good ones who gives readings over the phone?
Why do you feel you need a medium, and why one who will discuss anything over the phone?
Actually we all have the same powers any "medium" has, and all we have to do is hone those powers.
If you don't know how, there are many books, and articles explaining how to polish your skill.
The one reason most are either not aware of , or don't feel they have the "gift", is because they don't possess the fortitude to succeed at it, so they don't try.
I think many confuse "medium" with fortune telling, and I don't think they are the same.
I don't hold fortune telling to any high degree, but the power to be able to know, and communicate with the beyond, is what "medium" is all about.
If anyone tells you they can predict your future,and you believe it, then I have some beautiful oceanfront property right in the middle of Oklahoma I would like to sell you.
By your request, I get the feeling you are looking for a fortune teller, not a true medium.
I would be very suspicious of someone trying to contact the world beyond over the phone, and equally suspicious of telling one's future as well.
Bob.

Old 04-01-2014, 12:09 PM

35,104 posts, read 44,269,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeegirl313 View Post
I guess I don`t. I`m over it.
If you were "over it" you would not be posting again about the same thing.
I think you have been given many signs but you refuse to accept them as signs because they are not what "you" feel is/would be an "appropriate" sign from him.

Old 04-01-2014, 03:42 PM

16,224 posts, read 23,582,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
If you were "over it" you would not be posting again about the same thing.
I think you have been given many signs but you refuse to accept them as signs because they are not what "you" feel is/would be an "appropriate" sign from him.
Yeah...well.....as we all lose loved ones, I guess we deserve an opportunity to have "mixed" emotions.
Some days..I feel I "am" over it. Other days..not so much.

Old 04-02-2014, 01:18 PM

652 posts, read 743,660 times
Quote:
Yeah...well.....as we all lose loved ones, I guess we deserve an opportunity to have "mixed" emotions.
Some days..I feel I "am" over it. Other days..not so much.
Yankee Girl,
I got the name from you in the comment section. Please keep me updated to see if he visits you or your son.

Old 04-02-2014, 10:17 PM

712 posts, read 2,011,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess5 View Post
I don't know any good mediums.. but I like channels like bashar and Abraham (you can use them as a proxy)

While calguy is incorrect on some other points.. the fact is yep, you don't need one.. reach out yourself.. including in sleep and learn to listen for that "hello" that comes back

Old 04-04-2014, 12:52 AM

14,757 posts, read 15,180,816 times
2mos is not very long. I think sometimes it depends on the journey of the deceased and their timing, as well as the right time for us. I know it took a little while (less than 6mos) for me to finally "receive word" from my best friend after she passed.. I was having a really hard time, which may have delayed things since I was almost desperate for a sign.. But it did come when my mind was clearer. And it was a level of communication w/in a dream like nothing I had ever experienced.... Just hang in there, it will come.

Old 04-15-2014, 10:46 PM

85 posts, read 104,487 times
Quote:
Well...its been almost 2 months since my EX passed away suddenly, and still haven`t received a "sign" from him or a dream, telling me that he was ok. I think that would help me to be able to close this book.
Our son is wanting a chance to tell him "goodbye" as well. He has had a couple brief dreams.
I suppose that's normal. Two months is still a short time, is completely normal if he's still sleeping or a little numb. Is even possible that he hasn't been explained that his dead yet.

There are many reasons why a communication may take long. It's not easy for a spirit to connect a medium that will transcribe his message. That's a sensitive connection and any spiritist must have some training on his new condition to do so. And to each serious medium there are a large number of spirits waiting for the opportunity to send the message home. But, again, I think two months is still a short time.

Remember: it's not always possible that those who passed away send their messages to us, that stood here, would like to, but WE can always send our messages to them and say whatever we feel.

Old 04-15-2014, 11:05 PM

2,438 posts, read 2,379,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by B. Rago View Post
I suppose that's normal. Two months is still a short time, is completely normal if he's still sleeping or a little numb. Is even possible that he hasn't been explained that his dead yet.

There are many reasons why a communication may take long. It's not easy for a spirit to connect a medium that will transcribe his message. That's a sensitive connection and any spiritist must have some training on his new condition to do so. And to each serious medium there are a large number of spirits waiting for the opportunity to send the message home. But, again, I think two months is still a short time.

Remember: it's not always possible that those who passed away send their messages to us, that stood here, would like to, but WE can always send our messages to them and say whatever we feel.
He's blocked, that is why he's not communicating. There is something like "Checkmate" here in the game of chess. Something that he was called out on...or accused of. It's defense on a lateral level. He's standing back in defense ( if that makes sense)

Old 04-15-2014, 11:32 PM

85 posts, read 104,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreenflute334 View Post
He's blocked, that is why he's not communicating. There is something like "Checkmate" here in the game of chess. Something that he was called out on...or accused of. It's defense on a lateral level. He's standing back in defense ( if that makes sense)
Man, I couldn't get your point. Why do you think he's "blocked"? All I know is that usually it takes a while to someone who died to wake up and even realize he's dead. Two months it's a short time in my opinion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.