U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2014, 09:58 PM

64 posts, read 56,993 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffon652 View Post

Here is the long version. My wife's mother used to practice Wicca and Santeria back when my wife was young. Her grandmother is also into this practice (to this day). Because of those practices spirits and paranormal activities were always in their house. My wife is fully Catholic (her mother eventually stopped practicing and converted to Catholicism). However, the haunting of their dwellings NEVER stopped no matter where they moved. I guess once you open that door its hard to close it.

My wife eventually moved away from her parents. Yet, these spirits kept following her. Mind you, she isn't the only one who saw them. If that was the case I would have strongly considered the mental illness as a possibility. Her roommates saw and heard what she saw. She stayed with her best friends family for a one and a half years. Her best friend and the mother saw and heard everything she saw multiple times. Whats interesting is that the spirits/haunting she sees are NOT the same in every house. Meaning she has seen different spirits/had different experiences in every place.

How do we know that these haunting are bad? Its because they are the classic examples of paranormal activities from bad sprites. She has experienced (in all the different places she has lived): Being held down, dark shadows rushing her, random human figures standing around in the house, random animal figures, footsteps when no ones is home, malicious whispering in her ear etc. She won't even tell me about some of the things she has experienced because its so bad.

Now saying all that, all of the above still can be refuted. So let's move on to the specifics regarding my house which has enough deviance to prove that this is indeed paranormal activity. First of all, I have personally NEVER EVER had any paranormal experience before. Second, there has NEVER been anything even remotely suspicious happening in my house before she moved in. After she moved in she started to have paranormal experiences in my house. She tried to ignore them and even tried to find rational reasons why they are happening.

But after a while we decided to contact one of the paranormal investigation groups in our area. First, they came out to look at the house and find some scientific reasons why they think we may be experiencing the activity. However, once they did a 4 hour extensive investigation of our house using their equipment, they confirmed that our house had signs of paranormal activity. They were able to capture sprites responding to their questions on tape. Also, keep in mind that these groups DO NOT CHARGE ANYONE for their services. So therefore, there is no reason for them to make any of this up. Also they didn't have any idea which areas of the house had the most activity because my wife wanted to make sure that they were legitimate. Yet, in their findings they specifically mentioned EVERY area where my wife had her experiences.

Eventually I started having some experiences. There were several times at night, when I was sleeping I was "held down" by a force but since I'm religious I automatically said my prayers when this happened and I was released. Even with those experiences I had my doubts, because I think I was deep in my sleep so I assumed that they were just bad dreams. But it was very suspicious that I had the EXACT same dream every time.

I have saved the two most compelling pieces of evidence for last. First, we went on a one week vacation just recently. We asked my wife's sister to stay over to take care of our cat. We didn't mention ANYTHING regarding the paranormal things in our house because we didn't want to scare her. Plus we didn't think it would happen to her. When we came back from vacation she mentioned to us "hey I think there is something in your house." And then she described things that were EXACTLY what my wife experienced. This fact alone proves that this is indeed a haunting and not explainable using science.

The final piece of evidence I have occurred about a month ago to me. I was tossing and turning in bed. This time I was FULLY AWARE that I was awake. All of a sudden I felt our cat walking over me, I felt her paws. I IMMEDIATELY knew that this was paranormal activity. Because our cat LOVES to meow when either one of us sleeps and the cat is in the room. So we always lock her up in the downstairs area. And I KNEW for sure that the cat wasn't in the room (we also keep our bedroom door locked).

Now this occurred around 8pm. So my wife was downstairs awake with the cat. Even though I knew that it must have been a spirit walking over me, just to be 100% sure I went downstairs to check. Remember my bedroom door was LOCKED. I unlocked the door went downstairs and sure enough the cat was downstairs with my wife on her lap. She even confirmed that the cat was sitting on her lap for over an hour. So after this there was absolutely no denying that there are spirits in our house.

So based on the full details, if anyone has anymore additional advice, I would highly appreciate it.
Do you know what the reason is that the paranormal investigation groups do not charge for their hours or what sort of technology they use to investigate?

Have you, your wife, or your wife's family ever had any loss of time or experiences of abduction by extraterrestrials before or after these paranormal episodes, or at any time in your or their life?

Extraterrestrials sometimes abduct a whole family or even several generations within a family. The ETs are capable of projecting images through technology like holographic technology. They are also able to speak to people in the mental environment.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2014, 10:02 PM

2,438 posts, read 2,379,979 times
I think the exorcist has left the building.

Old 04-28-2014, 08:01 AM

4,578 posts, read 5,207,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ResistTheETIntervention View Post
Do you know what the reason is that the paranormal investigation groups do not charge for their hours or what sort of technology they use to investigate?
All paranormal groups I know never charge to do an investigation because 1) they are volunteers and don't do it to make money and 2) and most importantly, charging someone brings a much bigger risk of finding something just to say they found something. Or really the charge that you found something because you were paid to find something. If someone is paying you to investigate your house, you don't want to let them down by saying "Sorry, we couldn't find anything paranormal here." And to skeptics you seem a bit more trustworthy if you did find something and weren't paid to do it. I have no idea if any of what I just typed makes sense. lol

Old 04-29-2014, 02:00 AM

1,489 posts, read 1,638,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sushiqueen View Post
Griffin,
Good luck and please post an update.
Thank you everyone for your suggestions. I have implemented some of them. My wife has been praying more and we have done some of the others things suggested around the house. My wife still has experiences but I haven't had any more encounters since the cat experience.

I have gotten direct messages from two people who have suggested churches that preform blessing in out area. We will be contacting them to have the house/my wife blessed. So hopefully after that all activities will stop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ResistTheETIntervention View Post

Have you, your wife, or your wife's family ever had any loss of time or experiences of abduction by extraterrestrials before or after these paranormal episodes, or at any time in your or their life?

Extraterrestrials sometimes abduct a whole family or even several generations within a family. The ETs are capable of projecting images through technology like holographic technology. They are also able to speak to people in the mental environment.
The reason the above poster gave for why the paranormal investigation groups don't charge is very accurate. In regards to extraterrestrial experiences; nor I or my wife have ever experienced anything like that in our lives.

Old 04-29-2014, 07:45 AM

8,110 posts, read 4,462,620 times
Is your wife a Sensitive? Sounds that way because it is all surrounding her no matter the time or place. If she is repressing this and/or has pent up negative feelings, she could also be causing some of the activity (poltergeist) herself.

Yes, the spirits could be following her, especially if they are Shadow figures. Ever consider contacting a professional medium for help?

Old 04-30-2014, 10:00 AM

1,873 posts, read 2,683,586 times
This is a fascinating thread with some excellent opinions and advice. I was thinking about the advice regarding anti-depressants and the "sensitive's" brain activity. I've noticed in my life, there were times I wasn't psychic and other times I am more so. I never thought much about it's relationship to the meds I'm taking at the time (and I've taken all sorts since I have fibro-myalgia and migraines) but perhaps, just perhaps, by altering one's brain a bit with anti-depressants, etc, the haunted person might be less receptive to the hauntings.

On the incident of being held down in bed: that has happened to me in one of my most haunted bedrooms. It was dreadful and I was fully convinced someone did it. Other guests who have slept in that room felt someone sitting on the bed. My doctor insists the holding down is a sleep disorder symptom and nothing more.

One of my amazing discoveries: It seems when I run my room ionizer, there is much LESS paranormal activity. I spoke with one of the paranormal investigators and he said that isn't surprising since spirits seem to manifest themselves more often when certain electrical conditions occur: think of horror movies - ghosts appear during thunder storms!!!

So.... it makes you wonder if certain people's electronegativity rate is more likely to encourage these paranormal events.

I am fascinated by all this and obviously believe everyone's "stories". I wish I had some sure-cure advice for those who are haunted, those seeking dead relatives (I lost a fire fighter brother a year ago - on duty death and to this day, no one in the family can "find him" psychically - where is he!!), etc.

But know this, it doesn't matter if you are religious or an atheist. There is good and there is evil in the world. It is the INTENTIONS of us all that can manifest good or evil spirits. Be strong and DO NOT allow evil into your life or home.

Old 04-30-2014, 11:20 AM

26,029 posts, read 19,140,938 times
Well, OP, I used to live in Miami so I know about Santeria, and I have to say, I don't hold a lot of sympathy for people who sacrifice animals in their "healing" rituals.

As for the practice of Wicca, I have yet to meet a single Wiccan who has paranormal activity because of what they practice.

Old 04-30-2014, 05:23 PM

3,978 posts, read 3,775,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Well, OP, I used to live in Miami so I know about Santeria, and I have to say, I don't hold a lot of sympathy for people who sacrifice animals in their "healing" rituals.

As for the practice of Wicca, I have yet to meet a single Wiccan who has paranormal activity because of what they practice.
Hey, how is your job/living situation now? Nice to see you posting.

Old 04-30-2014, 05:24 PM

3,978 posts, read 3,775,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaker15 View Post
Maybe store them in a storage for a month and see what happens.
OP, did you read this?

Old 05-03-2014, 08:25 PM

753 posts, read 444,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by griffon652 View Post
In regards to the parts in bold, yes this has been happening her whole life and in EVERY house she has lived in. Also what's really interesting is that her experience in EVERY house has been COMPLETELY different. Now there have been some similarities like shadow's and certain noises she's heard, but all in all in each place she has had a different experience. So it almost seems as if its not the same sprits following her. Unless these sprits are deliberately changing up what they do in each house.
Just speculating, but, it sounds less like things are following her,
and more like each place has its own unique spirits and she's
simply able to see them, which could explain why each house
produces a different experience.

-
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal