Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-25-2014, 04:49 AM

1,488 posts, read 1,965,190 times

Advertisements

Does anyone know of any Churches in the South Florida area that specializes in blessing houses that are haunted? I don't need the contacts of groups that investigate the haunting because I have already done that. Anyone with information on this would really be helping me out.

If you even know of a church in another state that specializes please give me their contact information. Because they may know who I can go to for help in S. Florida.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-25-2014, 02:19 PM

5,851 posts, read 5,275,259 times
Have you tried to cleanse your house with sage? Burning sage can dispel unwanted spirits.

Cat

Old 03-25-2014, 02:57 PM

1,205 posts, read 1,970,174 times
The Catholic church still does Exorcisms.

Old 03-25-2014, 04:38 PM

9,981 posts, read 8,586,452 times
pretty much any Catholic priest or deacon will do this...
if you're not Catholic, it can still be done.
don't bother calling or writing emails.
ask in person. no difference if a priest or deacon does it.

Old 03-25-2014, 05:54 PM

3,379 posts, read 5,533,072 times
Probably your house isn't cursed, as with anything else on earth. The best fix is a more positive mindset about your home.

Old 03-26-2014, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse44 View Post
Probably your house isn't cursed, as with anything else on earth. The best fix is a more positive mindset about your home.
It's not the house, its my wife. Long story, if you want details feel free to respond. As for the rest of the posters, thanks for the advice I will do as you all suggested.

Old 03-26-2014, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by harpoonalt View Post
The Catholic church still does Exorcisms.
I though exorcisms were for when a person is possessed? I'm not having that problem. Or is there something regarding exorcisms that I'm not aware of?

Old 03-26-2014, 07:53 AM

21,020 posts, read 19,363,451 times
Ah, it's your wife.
Not only the Catholic Church, but most Pentecostal or Charismatic churches have
Healing Ministers...these are the Churches that Speak in Tongues and Baptize in the Holy
Spirit...which might be my first question to them, before springing a possession/exorcism on them.
And they are positive, happy Spirit filled people from my contact...full of love...not
Jerry Falwell or Jimmy Swaggart stereotypes, necessarily.
Once you find out they believe in Tongues....they still may not respond as well over the phone,
than if you went up to the pastor after you attended a service.
Many have Prayer Ministers after church available for healings...talk with these very kind people,
pastors tend to be busy afterwards.

Your word "haunted", now speaking of your wife is why we would use the term posession...it may not
be the right word...makes no difference the word we use bec we don't have a lot of info, we're
doing he best we can.

Sorry, I don't live in Southern or Central FL anymore.
Good luck. (Sage isn't enough...even if it was the house.)

Old 03-26-2014, 08:37 AM

Thank you for your advice Miss Hepburn. I will respond with full details since you said that may clear things up and help you guys give better advice. I'm short on time but I will reply later tonight.

Old 03-26-2014, 08:42 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,189,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by griffon652 View Post
Does anyone know of any Churches in the South Florida area that specializes in blessing houses that are haunted? I don't need the contacts of groups that investigate the haunting because I have already done that. Anyone with information on this would really be helping me out.

If you even know of a church in another state that specializes please give me their contact information. Because they may know who I can go to for help in S. Florida.

Are you a saved Christian? My wife and I experienced paranormal activity over a period of years at different locations until we accepted Christ and received the Holy Spirit. The paranormal activity stopped completely. "He that is within you is greater than he who is without..."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal