U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2017, 05:19 AM

515 posts, read 208,184 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamofYoungsville View Post
...I just keep wondering what the end game to all this is...
^^^^^This.

Ok...so I got through the whole thread. I'll put my .02 in even though I know everything I say will automatically be discounted because I'm from "Northern Virginia." And apparently you think that all 2.8 million people in Northern Virginia are complicit in this huge conspiracy.

As a pragmatist, I have several problems with all of this (even assuming the US government had this kind of technology).

So far...no proof. A Youtube video does not proof make. You have innuendo, speculation and anecdotes. ZERO proof.

And then there's the 'why' as William asked above. What's the point in the US government doing this? Why use all of those resources, spend all of that money, to induce a man to go crazy and shoot a bunch of people?

And then there's the 'how.' You are assuming that the US government is competent enough to pull something like this off. Assuming they do have technology that could beam words into people's heads, the massive collaboration it would take to perfectly coordinate the actions of tens of thousands of people (for the gang-stalking part) to do this.....DOESN'T EXIST in the US government.

And how do they keep everything quiet? A secret is no longer a secret when more than one person knows it. I just don't buy the fact they could (again) employ tens or hundreds of thousands of people in this massive (illegal) conspiracy to destroy people's brains, and then keep it quiet. I just don't buy it. For example: my wife's boss is retiring, but he wanted to keep it quiet. But he told my wife (and a few others), and then she told me. But she said he wanted to keep it quiet, so I shouldn't tell anybody. I told her it's pretty significant news, and that word's gonna get out. There's no way he's going to be able to keep it quiet, if he tells anybody about it. And of course, everybody told everybody, and then everybody knew, and he couldn't figure out how the 'secret' got out. Duh.

We have a guy who lives in Northern Virginia, and sits on the side of the road holding a sign that says, "Demand Peace." We call him the "Demand Peace" guy. But he also has his own YouTube channel. Putting aside the fact he looks like Steven Segal, his videos are completely nuts. He alleges the government is doing all kinds of crazy things. Of course he no proof for any of it.

Here's one where he talks about 'mind-reading-brain-implants' (one of my favorite lines from the video is, "The CIA bought the mafia."), for your viewing pleasure:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okok5RBYGI4

And as a pragmatist, whenever I hear about this kind of stuff, I remind people of the Occam's Razor principle:
Quote:
Among competing hypotheses, the one with the fewest assumptions should be selected.
In other words, "The simplest answer is usually the right one." You've constructed this impossibly complicated, grand conspiracy to explain why a guy went into the Navy Yard and shot a bunch of people. When in reality, everything seems to indicate he was just a disturbed man who snapped.

--

Last edited by Bill790; 06-22-2017 at 06:10 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2017, 08:51 AM

64 posts, read 54,915 times
Just to be completely clear, I'm 100% convinced that mind control via radio waves is real. That's based on my own extensive research done outside of this forum. I also strongly believe that the Navy Yard shooter was a victim of the tech. Grizz's "strategy of tension" seems as good a motive as any for why it's being rolled out the way it is but down the road I think it's going to become much more widespread. For example, now a bunch of people in the United Kingdom are claiming to be guinea pigs for the tech which probably means that MI6 is also involved. Not surprising since both the US and the UK have major brain research programs going on right now.

Old 06-23-2017, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Just to be completely clear, I'm 100% convinced that mind control via radio waves is real. That's based on my own extensive research done outside of this forum. I also strongly believe that the Navy Yard shooter was a victim of the tech.
And your proof? The "Demand Peace" guy claims that everybody has had "mind reading brain implants" surgically implanted, but of course offers no proof.

Quote:
Grizz's "strategy of tension" seems as good a motive as any for why it's being rolled out the way it is but down the road I think it's going to become much more widespread.
I'm not sure what "strategy of tension" is. "Much more widespread" why? Again, I don't see the point of the US Government endeavoring to destroy the brains of US citizens on a widespread level, even if they had the technology.

--

Old 07-05-2017, 12:18 PM

There's tons of proof in the public domain to show that the symptoms the DC Navy Yard shooter Aaron Alexis experienced before going on his shooting spree were brought on by the government. Grizzmiester has done a pretty good job of putting much of it on this forum although he's missed a few things. I'm surprised he overlooked this scathing video of microwave weapons expert Barrie Trower blowing the lid off the whole conspiracy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9YM_vLKR8c

By the way -- some big name NSA whistleblowers, William Binney and Kirk Wiebe, are now working to expose this whole government mind hacking thing. These guys are so legit and thorough that I doubt it's going to take them long to make this new MKULTRA scandal public knowledge. Matter of fact, the FBI has already threatened Binney at gunpoint when they suspected him of blowing the whistle on the Bush era warrantless wiretapping. Needless to say -- that Binney is a tough dude who doesn't scare easy.

Old 07-09-2017, 10:19 AM

Quote:
There's tons of proof in the public domain to show that the symptoms the DC Navy Yard shooter Aaron Alexis experienced before going on his shooting spree were brought on by the government. Grizzmiester has done a pretty good job of putting much of it on this forum...
Hmmmm....I think your definition and my definition of proof is significantly different.

But, for argument's sake, let's say there is proof the US gov't is doing this. And they're somehow able to keep it quiet.

But why are they doing it? What's the point in the US gov't destroying people's brains with "psychotronic" weapons? I just don't get it....

--

Old 07-10-2017, 06:18 AM

4,073 posts, read 1,883,455 times
Quote:
By the way -- some big name NSA whistleblowers, William Binney and Kirk Wiebe, are now working to expose this whole government mind hacking thing.
Working to and exposing are two different things. And how soon? If they have anything important to say why have they not said it already? How long does it take?

Then we get to the point if this technology exists why is the big, bad, evil government not using it on them? Kind of destroys any claim of its existence.

Old 07-13-2017, 06:03 AM

3,465 posts, read 3,634,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill790 View Post
But why are they doing it? What's the point in the US gov't destroying people's brains with "psychotronic" weapons? I just don't get it....
Do you get why the CIA fed radioactive cereal to retarded kids?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IStoyUb697c

* Discussed at 2:12 in the video.

Old 08-31-2017, 06:56 AM

3,465 posts, read 3,634,392 times
The Right leaning Washington Times gives its perspective on the CIA's illegal mind control program(s).

Acid flashback: CIA’s mind-control experiment reverberates 40 years after hearings

Quote:
Forty years later, the story still seems hard to credit: In the summer of 1977, Capitol Hill was gripped by revelations of the CIA’s top-secret MK-Ultra mind control research program, targeting unsuspecting American citizens, in some cases by luring them to brothels to be fed LSD-laced cocktails.

Old 09-15-2017, 09:14 AM

You knew it would happen eventually, this guy going by the name Bryan Kofron is claiming to be an insider turned whistleblower on the government's gang-stalking and mind control programs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNgM3KHojCc

Seems he was working for a private security firm that was contracted to do horrible things to people in the Seattle, Washington area.

Old 09-15-2017, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzmeister View Post
Do you get why the CIA fed radioactive cereal to retarded kids?
Um...no. I don't. Relevance to the thread's subject, "Psychotronic technology used to drive DC Navy Yard shooter to violent rampage" ?

--
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal