Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-07-2014, 09:39 AM

3,950 posts, read 5,086,255 times

Advertisements

After the horrific DC Navy Yard shootings by apparent Targeted Individual (Ti) Aaron Alexis, many Americans are revisiting Jesse Ventura's Brain Invaders episode (video linked below) looking for clues. Moreover, national security journalist Sharon Weinberger's 2007 Washington Post investigative piece Mind Games is also providing some amazing insight in to the motive for defense contractor Aaron Alexis' violent rampage on that fateful September day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18PtOXrzDVE
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2014, 10:28 AM

77 posts, read 100,822 times
Thanks for posting this! It never made sense that a 34 year old man suddenly became schizophrenic. Everybody knows that's a young person's affliction.

Old 04-10-2014, 09:10 PM

Default Psychotronic Technology = Mind Control

Unfortunately the investigative video I posted early has been pulled from YouTube.

However, to elaborate further, it appears that DC Navy Yard shooter Aaron Alexis was the victim of psychotronic (mind control) technology that put disembodied voices in his head. This tech is also known to make victims feel the sensation that a microwave is burning their internal organs.

Back in early 2013 the Department of Defense attempted to codify DARPA's mind control programs by co-opting Yale University via a $1,800,000 grant. The DoD tried to use Orwellian doublespeak by rebranding mind control as “Advanced Interrogation”. You’ll no doubt recall how the Bush Administration euphemistically referred to torture as “Enhanced Interrogation”. Fortunately, the student body and alumni of Yale shot the plan down by exposing that it is in actuality a “perversion of medicine”.

Proposed Pentagon Interrogation Training at Yale University Denounced as "A Perversion of Medicine" - YouTube

Old 04-11-2014, 08:52 AM

9,408 posts, read 11,926,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamofYoungsville View Post
Thanks for posting this! It never made sense that a 34 year old man suddenly became schizophrenic. Everybody knows that's a young person's affliction.
My grandmother developed it in her sixties.

Old 04-11-2014, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11thHour View Post
My grandmother developed it in her sixties.
If you say so but more than likely she was suffering from dementia and was misdiagnosed. Sadly, that happens all too often because of improperly trained psychiatrists.

Watch Doctor John Hall explain the Targeted Individual (Ti) phenomena in broad terms and more specifically how psychotronic weapons relate to DoD contractor Aaron Alexis.

Moderator cut: copywrite violation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzNBPxP-bl4

Last edited by Tallysmom; 04-11-2014 at 11:07 AM..

Old 04-11-2014, 11:08 AM

15,637 posts, read 26,242,236 times
Everyone -- I realize that videos are available through You tube, but we have strict content rules based on copywrite law. And those laws are so screwy, I tend to err on the side of cautious. That's why the first video was taken down -- the person that tends that "channel" knew it was shared with out permission, and took it down.

Just because they are on you tube and shareable, doesn't mean City Data won't get into hot water over it.

It's best you use hyperlinks to the video, and "fair use" comments like I watched this linked video and John Smith said " this". I under stood from this video *this*.

I'll let the one stand from Democracy Now, because they gave permission for this to be shared.

Old 04-11-2014, 11:59 AM

6,219 posts, read 5,937,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzmeister View Post
If you say so but more than likely she was suffering from dementia and was misdiagnosed. Sadly, that happens all too often because of improperly trained psychiatrists.[/url]
It's unusual for first onset of schizophrenic symptoms at age 34 (the shooter), but it does happen. Age 40 and above, it's very rare and is called "late onset schizophrenia". In my experience, psychiatrists are not necessarily adept at diagnosis ... they have large case loads and spend only a few minutes with a client (they're basically pill pushers), unlike psychologists, counselors, or social workers, who do the bulk of intensive client work these days. So diagnostic confusion with some of the other disorders of old age wouldn't surprise me.

See the onset and hospitalization graphs in this article:

Schizophrenia Facts and Statistics

Old 04-12-2014, 11:16 PM

19,696 posts, read 20,221,774 times
The military itself is enough to drive anyone insane..

Old 04-13-2014, 12:31 PM

32,919 posts, read 36,316,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
The military itself is enough to drive anyone insane..
I second that emotion.

Old 04-15-2014, 02:25 PM

Weird Science: Into the Synapses of Mind Control - The Epoch Times

Quote:
The U.S. government has a strange and dark secret that was once hidden away—mind control experiments conducted by the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) beginning in the 1950s.

It was called Project MKULTRA, also known as MK-ULTRA, and was conducted by the CIA’s Office of Scientific Intelligence from the early ‘50s through the late ‘60s, according to Princeton University.

The project employed a variety of methods to manipulate brain function in order to make individuals more susceptible to suggestion. Test subjects, including American and Canadian citizens, were given drugs such as LSD and were subjected to sensory deprivation and abuse.

In 1973, then CIA director Richard Helms ordered all MKULTRA documents to be destroyed. Two years later, the project was brought to the public eye via investigations conducted by the Church Committee (the Senate Select Committee to Study Governmental Operations with Respect to Intelligence Activities, led by former Sen. Frank Church), which utilized sworn testimony and documents that survived destruction. A Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request uncovered 20,000 additional documents. This led to a 1977 Senate hearing.

Stay tuned because some interesting revelations are forthcoming.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal