U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2014, 12:09 AM

2,438 posts, read 2,394,450 times

Advertisements

She might have called a place that deals with dogs and PTSD, perhaps for military vets. That could be perhaps why her thinking ( or brain activity) has drifted from the situation at the hospital into doing the right thing.. Did they have some type of activity promoting pets with military people on the street when you went into the hospital? I don't know how you could remember that.. but I put it on the table.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2014, 09:37 AM

5,105 posts, read 7,052,680 times
I believe that there are a few people in every generation with talents science doesn't understand. They are extremely rare!

I don't believe any "psychic" or "pet communicator" that is famous and/or charging is real.

That said, I met an elderly woman who had trained dogs all of her life (confirmation and later rescue) who knew them so well that it was almost as if she could read their minds! From her years and years of training them, she knew their body language, plus typical and atypical reactions. So she was like the Dog Whisperer when there was some sort of problem.

But she would've been the first to tell you that there was nothing mystical about it, just years of attention to details.

Old 05-18-2014, 03:18 AM

19,997 posts, read 9,738,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreenflute334 View Post
I started reading your thread and concentrating again ( because you were on here and I was on here.. and then you bumped it to the top) You said previously your dog was being petted and knew the little kids fear and stood and would not move.. because "kita" felt the fear and didn't want the baby to know it. So, that tells me wherever she is, she is with someone that is disabled. It's not about not being obligated to you or not coming home.. but she's a very sensitive dog and the person that has her has a disability like PTSD or something. I think she's tuned into some kind of energy as the child that was petting her... but she's standing at attention for a long time. This energy is the same thing... but 24/7. That's an indication the dog is with someone from the military with PTSD ( could have been where the pet physic saw a MALE). I get the feeling she's doing brain work... as in direction

That's what I just saw anyway.. so, someone took her and transported her because they needed her much more than she needed them . There is a split energy here.
She is my SD for PTSD - maybe that is what you are sensing?

Old 05-18-2014, 03:19 AM

No pet psychic said anything about a male. My brother thinks he remembers the nurse saying to my mother 'some guy came to get her'.

Old 05-18-2014, 04:28 PM

2,438 posts, read 2,394,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jencam View Post
She is my SD for PTSD - maybe that is what you are sensing?
It sounds like it-- so the energy is coming right back to you then. Perhaps that's why the pet communicator wanted you to focus. I would take that case but the flight itself would be 2.5 hours ( with no delays).. so, if I get anything else I will post.. but I need to tell you that 'Kita's' energy is getting weaker but that just could be a time factor also. Or, should I say.. her energy is backing off... so there is something I think you may know but are not aware of. Have you ever thought of a hypnotist?

Old 05-18-2014, 11:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreenflute334 View Post
It sounds like it-- so the energy is coming right back to you then. Perhaps that's why the pet communicator wanted you to focus. I would take that case but the flight itself would be 2.5 hours ( with no delays).. so, if I get anything else I will post.. but I need to tell you that 'Kita's' energy is getting weaker but that just could be a time factor also. Or, should I say.. her energy is backing off... so there is something I think you may know but are not aware of. Have you ever thought of a hypnotist?
She said that Kita was sort of blocking other people - or rather had tunnel vision on me.

If I knew of a hypnotist I could trust and afford I'd certainly use one.

That's risky business, though. Could create false memories.

Old 05-26-2014, 12:27 PM

17,522 posts, read 9,425,150 times
I'm sorry I know how awful it is to lose a pet. My neighbors kitten was lost for three days in October. It was getting very cold and I was worried about him. We had a special bond as I kept him for a week when she first got him. I was right in the middle of something and I told my husband that I had to go look for the cat right now. I was walking but I knew it was in the wrong direction. I just instinctively knew that I had to keep going in that direction because of the timing. When it felt right I turned around and felt it was the right direction. I saw some neighbors down at the end of the block and felt that they were the key. I walked up and asked them if they saw a black half grown kitten. There was another cat across the street that I started calling to and our neighbors cat came out of the yard of the people I was talking to. I picked his skinny cold butt up and wrapped him in my coat and brought him home. The boys were already in bed because it was a school night but we woke them up any way. To this day that cat and I have a special bond. I can go a year without seeing him but if I go visit and he's out side he will be home within 15 minutes if I call him. I miss having him with me in the garden. I would call to him and he would come visit me every time. They moved away five years ago and I just don't get to see them enough any more.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal