U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 10:22 AM

102 posts, read 24,768 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Did the shaman have any comments afterwards? Any perceptions of anything unusual?
Um, I think the shaman and his assistant bolted? lol. The podcast didn't say. The woman kept laughing and thought it was hilarious. I admit I laughed too, lol. It's interesting that she (Mrs. Moffitt) attributed a dark sense of humor to her friend (Mr Entity as she called him). I've observed that shades tend to be a combination of happiness and envy.

Smudging doesn't do anything. The first time I heard of it was when I was going to school on the east coast. I was like, that's sage, no, please don't burn it, lol. And no, not in that beautiful shell, a sacrilege!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 07:18 PM

40 posts, read 3,395 times
The stories where stuff disappears generally doesn't sound paranormal. What's weird to me is when the stuff comes back in bizarre locations and circumstances. That's harder to explain.

I lived with my mother in a house where our personal possessions would switch places. Only happened while we lived in that house. The stranger thing that happened there was the water faucet incident. I put a glass under the faucet and before I could turn the knob the water turned on, filled my glass and then turned off. I was so freaked out that I dropped the cup and ran away.

I've had more of an issue with things appearing and I don't know where they came from. Once I got an egg from those 25 cent machines at the grocery store, and stuffed it in my pocket while I went shopping. It was a cute thing to do, at the time, I hadn't bought anything from a 25 cent machine since I was little. When I left, I reached in my pocket and there were two eggs.

Another incident, which is most likely my brain doing questionable things, happened in a second hand store. I was looking at shelves that were packed with stuff - literally, packed with trinkets. At one point, I looked down, and I was holding a life-size wooden duck. I didn't even know how it got in my hand. I didn't remember it at all... I was with someone, and I asked them if they'd seen it, or seen me pick it up, or something, and they told me no. Then I looked around for where I could have gotten it from, and could find no open space for it. Where the heck did I get a duck? Why is this duck in my hand? It was a good laugh.

I left wondering if I'd ever took things and put them down without ever discovering it. Just can't trust my own hands... so maybe that explains it all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or