U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-10-2021, 08:20 PM

10,164 posts, read 4,576,593 times

Advertisements

A couple I know had an elderly mother who has alzh disease,sometimes they find her in the closet,she has forgotten why she went to the closet,at night she would knock on their bedroom door,by the time they open the door,she has forgotten why she knocked,
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-11-2021, 01:27 AM

28,124 posts, read 10,592,267 times
To this day, I STILL have not found my old cell phone/alarm clock, nor my vacuum cleaner!

Nothing else has gone missing since the Vacuum though.

Old 11-14-2021, 09:45 AM

1 posts, read 315 times
This has been happening to me since I a young child, I'm now 65 and have always lived alone.
The three times that stand out the most was.
As a child I had a plastic model of a helicopter. One night I'm sitting up in bed, putting it together and literally before my eyes, one of the blades vanished. I looked all over and around my bed and couldn't find the blade. The following morning I pulled the bed away from the wall and still nothing. Several weeks later. I pulled my bed away from the wall again. having done this many time in the interim and found it against the wall.

The second main time I was cleaning my house and a small vase accidently got knocked from shelf. The very small vase broke in two along the mould seam . I immediately found one half and couldn't find the other half anywhere. A few months later I found it. It was in the middle of a seat that I had sat on many times before. There is no way that I could have missed it in all that time.
The final time was a week ago, I was having to modify the UV steriliser for my aquarium. I had all the parts and tools on my desk . There is one part that is needed to connect the pump to the UV housing unit. Without this I've had to buy some marine silicon to glue the top and bottom together.
I came to the end of the project and it was time to fit the parts together. The connector is nowhere to be found. I've searched all over, several times, with a torch, including tool boxes, bins etcetera. Today I cleaned the entire house., still nothing.
I don't care if people think I'm nuts and i know what I know.

Old 11-14-2021, 05:46 PM

16,670 posts, read 6,514,969 times
^^ I don't think you're nuts. I am not sure if I already posted this in this thread, but the exact same thing happened to my husband with his glasses. They had been missing for about three days, and then they just showed up "sitting" upright with arms extended in the middle of the office floor -- which he had walked over probably at least a dozen times since he "lost" them. We were the only ones in our house that entire time, so we have absolutely no explanation for that.

(Someone suggested that maybe our cat had knocked them off the computer hard drive where he usually kept them, but he had checked the entire computer area and the floor around it very thoroughly when they first went missing. And what are the odds that they would have landed upright in the middle of the floor?)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal