Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-10-2014, 11:05 AM

5 posts, read 8,014 times

Advertisements

The Journey of my Soul.

What I write below is a consolidation of my experiences over the years such as two near death events as well as visions, dreams and mysteries I downloaded from what I call the super- consciousness or collective consciousness of the universe at large.

It begins below

I have gone to many places, walked on great grass prairies, and the steppes of high planes, flew up and down green wooded mountains of wonder, stood at the sides of the north at a great and infinite Sea, as the everlasting winds of change blew through my body which had become mysterious and electric. Below I saw the earth in its all its beauty and rose up so high that the blue became black.

I walked on a dark and grey monochrome moon, climbed up the rim of a huge crater, and to my utmost amazement and saw a city of sparkling wonder nestled beneath a colossal blue crystal glass dome. I watched the city in wonder as it shone beneath in awesome glory, from some unknown internal source of light, blazing like streams of riven translucent golden glory, out into the boundless vacuum void above.

In deep and sad regret I left this most beautiful place of peace and traveled as a singularity or point particle of self- awareness. Going ever and ever outward and outward beyond the beyond far into the unimaginable vast void of the cosmos, observing unimagined things as I went through blazing living clouds formations of iridescent colored light The energy of these cosmic clouds flowed through my being and gave me a sense of vibrant life more life never experienced in the physical realms on planet earth. I somehow stopped my outward journey and meditated as I hovered for a brief eternity, far, somewhere within the boundless deep of that awesome infinite dark night of infinite nothingness.

As I went I saw strange sentient beings on other worlds or planes of existence that exist/live in much much slower time- flow reality, relative to that of planet earth. These odd and strange entities live so slowly that they to us they only move noticeably in a thousand or even million years, relative to us on earth. To form a single thought might take one of these highly intelligent snail like entices, a thousand years of our earthly time flow, yet from their point of view they get things done, just as we do. To them we move so fast that they not realize we exist and to them we are nothing fleeting shadows like vibrating tiny entities, that come into existence and vanish before they can notice us as living entities like them.

On the opposite rate are entities that exist in a hugely faster time-flow reality than us, we only observe them in a colossal particle colliders, for one brief, tiny infinitesimal flashing moment, to us they just decay and vanish we before we can recognize their existence as living beings like us
But maybe these entities existing within an alternate reality their life spans are just as complex, meaningful and protracted as ours.
Wonder world

I came to a wonder world full of laughter and happiness entered an enchanted village as beings of golden light ran and sang among flowers of beauty that grew out from living crystallized glass. Unknown fragrances filled my soul with the breath of eternity and infinite existence. In wonder and awe heard music of unimaginable purity as if it rose from a pillar of vibrating scintillating translucent multi- colored blazing light.

Angels or mighty beings

Angels tumbled to earth on gossamer broken wings, receiving healing from the divine for the hurt the got for service to the him. These mighty beings sail across the vast and boundless cosmos, on colossal huge gossamer wings, a million miles across their glowing beautiful wingtips. These great beings are able to cross the divide between the physical and spiritual and can take on material as well as ethereal forms at will.. They spoke in secret sacred languages unknown to moral beings, singing songs of creation as they went between the great divides of countless realms of both the abysmal dark and the everlasting glory of the heavenly realms..

As I went I voyaged among the ageless stars of night, through great galaxies each one scintillating and sparking like scattered pearls on the fabric of the great and vastness of the boundless cosmos of light and dark.
I saw the horror of the arboreal dragon the Terrible One, who came out of the abyss of everlasting dark and hopelessness. As it approached my person I retreated from it until it could no longer follow me as I was approaching the Divine light, in which it could not exist. As I flew further into the universe it streamed passed me like blue a blue sapphire and I was protected by the living music of light and love.

I watched in breathless awe all the beauty and wonder of great beings of absolute pure and vibrant energy, those mighty ones, who roam and sail the great and boundless oceans, through the great divides on the breath of solar winds, with huge, great gossamer wings stretching out of their inner shining living cores, millions of miles between each glittering tip. Were these the great and wonderful immortal messengers that originate from the divine source of all?

Great spirals of countless great stars and harmonies surged up out of the depth of the eternal night, oceans of rubies, furnaces of emeralds and constellations coiled and writhed like mighty luminous dragons. Supernovas blazed and lit the universe falling upon their neighbors like shattering giant destructive tornadoes in the darkness of the infinite void of boundless space and time. Incandescent cascades gave new life as space and time became a living changing flaming chalice of creation. I knew then that I was but a tiny fundamental particle within the vast endless great ocean that we call God, yet I live, breath and have my own separate, being within this great and wonderful place of infinite might.

There were worlds that seem to consist of huge colossal diamonds as they glowed and revolved around a multitude of translucent, great multicolored suns. In my memory I recall a planet like a colossal huge pure blue pearl glowing in the dark. It was a blue and beautiful blue water world like Almost identical to planet earth or Terra the one I left so long ago when my journey began in that strange night.

I heard sounds of beautiful cosmic music emanating from the pulsating vibrations of an infinity of blazing stars, as each one praised god with the everlasting song, across the vast void and emptiness of boundless space. Overcome with the beauty of creation, I wept from the knowledge that each living being was essential , interconnected integrated part of the total fabric of reality which coalesce into one great everlasting being of living Mind.

A place or universe not bound by linear time, far out beyond our physical universe, is our eternal home. There each sentient being sang with one glorious harmonious voice and by this method created a billion ethereal vibratory currents of glorious creativity that it gave life to everlasting souls. Images came and went some more terrible and some of so unimaginably beautiful, that no words known can describe their glory and wonder.

We earthly beings have only a tiny speck of knowledge of the total unimaginable mysteries yet to be revealed to us.

What am I and what is man? We but reflections or countless particles, within the greater ocean giver of all life. We all float down the river of time and progress through what we call life and go and join our own like in love and everlasting peace and life within the great ocean of the Divine mind after we die as mortals on planet earth.

I saw countless cities of pure cosmic composite light, as I traveled and traveled ever and ever outward reaching ever and ever out beyond infinity. I then left our physical universe of dark and light, saw it recede behind my fleeting soul, becoming smaller and smaller soul, until all that remained of it was but a tiny dot or singularity, writhing the greater mother void of infinite limitless boundless nothingness. Here was the womb of god where all other unspoken mysterious alternate realities are to be found Each new universe had its one unique in form and structure much like the DNA code that causes us physical beings to become who we are in time and place. Who sets these codes you decide?

As I went I saw our seemingly huge universe; slowly begin to shrink and shrink until it became just one tiny dot just a shining singularity, just one tiny dot of light, amongst countless other alternate dots that that float as seeds of creation.

I went back in time to the to the beginning of all things, I observed everything coalescing into one unimaginable infinitely dense ball of Golden Solid Bright light, which I knew somehow, was God, resting in readiness to create our universe, and to make space for a new universe God withdraw a portion of his infinite being, into himself in which to place our universe and watch it grow, in his gardens of existence.

In the place of Gods condensed presence of golden solid light of purest thought domain, originated all of what we call existence. It is from here in which God sustains and creates all things by the his infinite power and force of his eternal mind.

God speaks creation into existence as it was shown me. He says do this, do that, it is done! take done, and do that, and this it is done!, rest think do that, do this, think what? think where? think how? think who? then it is all done! and a new unique universe is born out of nothing, but from the thoughts that have emanated out from his great unimaginably infinitely powerful mind

Within the central domain of the Godhead, there were in addition to our now tiny universe, countless other universes, each reflected also as tiny spots of energy, which were the seeds for their ultimate creation by Gods total and together their creation makes up all of what we call existence and the reality..

Because I had become immaterial and without mass- less, I could exceed the speed of light barrier and as I went, time began to reverse and flow backward. I found out that instead of moving outwards I was now racing backward in time and space to the beginning of all creation, or big bang , which emanated out from the everlasting Golden solid pure light in which God exists. Our universe did not come from nothingness, but had its origin as a thought in the mind of God

We should remember that God never ceases to create. He continues to create in an everlasting cyclic or process of creation and destruction using the inexhaustible source of energy out of the Solid Golden light, which is his Spiritual body. Thus “Our Father which art in heaven”, thus in reality, is where Gods compacted source exists in reality. God is Light and in Him is no darkness whatsoever, in reality he is inexhaustible living infinite intelligent living Solid Golden Light the Almighty One in fact!.

At the very fundamental level God is the only ever existing living Being or Spirit, he consists of an infinite source of energy in the form of his Golden Solid light energy body, that he uses his own self to create and sustain his works in what we call existence.

Because of the reversal of the flow of time when I left our universe I saw it continue to shrink until it became a singularity, of infinite density, somehow the seed or singularity had been forced out of the of the solid light of the mega-universe, until it burst out from within the Solid light, of the “Mother” part of the God head with such unimaginable force/energy that it began to inflate or expand to form our universe, much like a mother giving birth to a new child. At first our universe was tiny small dark and cold, but when the Father part the Godhead saw the birth of their new creation, He burst out in joy and said ‘Let there be light” and the Mother replied “And there was Light”

There is no beginning or ending only an everlasting cycle of creation and progressions of what we call existence. All of us will ultimately merge into one eternal moment, outside time and entropy, singing the great songs of joy that is all this wonder we are also a part of creation. We will finally know everything become co-creators with each other, and the impossible become possible and we will rejoice forever because we have seen the creator and become like Him, infinite, eternal and beautiful. Then it will all begin again in the everlasting infinite cycle of existence of new existence, more wonderful than the first.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Off topic

I would like to conclude with this I found out about the character of God, and yes he has a character just like we do. God has a huge sense of humor and finds a lot to laugh about when he looks and listens to us, much in the way a cute puppy gives us joy and laughter. God is the primordial lover of music and he loves to join in our songs.

God also showed me that he dislikes things such as prayer towers, where a large number of people who are supposed to be worshipping him are all babbling nonsense at him at the same time. God does not have a huge ego and does not need constant assurance about how truly great he is, he knows he is the greatest, it is just a fact that does not need repeating. God hates meaningless noise and will retreat from churches that babble and make a huge amount of noise, God is not deaf. You can speak to him in the quiet of your mind, he knows every thought and whisper. It is offensive to God if one states that under such and such conditions he will do this or that, etc God is sovereign and do exactly what he pleases without asking our permission with the one, exception of when he is bound by his own words. If we love God then we should feel a love similar to that we had for our beloved parents, and then tell him how much we love him. Don't express love to God from a cold heart!

God showed me, that your true master is the one you are obeying and whose will you are doing, regardless of what you state to the contrary. Example, if you lie, cheat, steal, deceive, yet tell everyone Jesus is your master, it is a lie, because in reality you are doing the will of Satan and he is your true master.

By Alan McDougall © Copyright 2014 South Africa
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2014, 09:32 PM

2,320 posts, read 2,558,790 times
Beautiful. Mind expanding and lovely.

Although I am finding it difficult to avoid quipping "I'll have what you're having".

Blessings and thank you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal