U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2014, 06:27 PM

2,438 posts, read 2,390,768 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
Thanks.To me there was nothing to be scared of and Fentanyl was my pain med in patch form.
That's good because they really only 'come through' in a crisis situation. mainly before a crisis occurs So, that tells me that you were really sick ( really sick) and you could have died ( but it always doesn't mean death) SO yeah, someone in your family was ready to embrace you. ( Standing guard) and being very protective. It more about protection and warning but when I feel the presence its overwhelming. ( I've felt/seen it twice, once it was about one my relatives that did die, and the other time, it was a warning that this person was going to get very ill, who was a friend) Both relatives that came through..

Last edited by thegreenflute334; 06-25-2014 at 06:50 PM..
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-30-2014, 09:50 PM

436 posts, read 356,731 times
I didn't actually see anything, but I heard something... does that count?

I was a pretty reckless speeder when I first got my license. I'm totally ashamed of it now, and I drive the speed limit now pretty much all the time, but back then I was invincible.

One day I was driving on the highway behind another car, who was going pretty fast. The road wasn't too busy, but there were some other vehicles on it. So we're going along for a while, and then out of the blue I hear a deep, booming voice say "Slow down now." I was really freaked out and I all but slammed on my brakes (thank goodness I didn't) and I changed lanes to go behind a truck. A mile or so down the road I saw the car I had been following on the side of the road, surrounded by cops who had their guns drawn on it. I have NO idea whether they pulled it over just for speeding, or whether he had been wanted by someone, or... I haven't the foggiest. I do know that if I had been involved with that scene, it wouldn't have gone over well. So... I credit that close escape to "the booming voice."

Come to think of it, that MAY have been the last time I sped that badly...

ETA: I read some of the other responses and thought of something else. One time I was really sick, but I was stubborn and didn't want to go to the doctor. I just thought it was the stomach flu and I'd get over it. I had been throwing up for days at that point. I then heard my grandfather (who I had never been really close to, but who had passed away about ten years prior) say kindly to me that he'd see me in heaven soon. I freaked out and went to the hospital, where the doctors put me on IV's and said I was so dehydrated I was only a few hours away from a coma and my organs shutting down, and it was a good thing I had gone in. Huh. Yeah, apparently.

Old 07-01-2014, 12:09 AM

19,364 posts, read 14,896,231 times
Wow,
I googled 'angels saving people'...youtubes all over bec of cameras everywhere now.

Old 07-01-2014, 04:43 AM

859 posts, read 536,950 times
I think this is called "Providence". from God. and I think it's possible to be angle from God.It's a mercy of God for u and for innocent children.

Old 07-07-2014, 10:43 PM

251 posts, read 256,856 times
I was saved by a guardian angel once. Wish he would have left me alone that day. My side of the car was so totaled, they couldn't understand how I made it out without a single scratch.

Old 07-09-2014, 10:15 PM

2,563 posts, read 3,114,314 times
The only reason I'm still alive today is because I've been saved by a guardian angel on more than a few occasions. I could make up a big long list. It's sort of spooky.

Old 07-12-2014, 09:15 AM

19,722 posts, read 13,590,986 times
I'm firmly convinced that someone has watched out for me my entire life, I should have died at least 5 times but something saved me each of those times. One time I was working and a buddy stopped by and said they were going motorcycle riding that night and asked me to go. I normally would have, but for some reason I said I was tired and didn't go. That night 3 of them hit a broken down car that some guys were pushing in the dark with no lights on and all of them went to the hospital. One went through the back window of the car.

Another time, after boot camp 6 of us were supposed to go to Jacksonville for additional training. The day before we were supposed to leave I got a telegram changing my orders, so the other 5 went without me. They were killed in a wreck in Georgia.

And still another time my family left New York City on a very snowy night, heading back to Pa. On Rt 80 it was so bad I had to follow a trailer truck to see where the road was. Suddenly, our car went off the embankment and was heading straight for a huge highway sign with two steel posts supporting it. There was nothing I could do and just before the car hit one of the posts I closed my eyes and braced for the impact, but when I opened my eyes the car had come to a stop with no damage and there was no highway sign behind or in front of us ! Even my wife said "Where did the sign go? I thought we were going to hit it !" I started up the car and drove home wondering what the hell had just happened and we couldn't stop talking about it. She was as convinced as I was.

There have been so many situations like that in my life that I forget them all, but definitely, someone is watching over me and has taken very good care of me.

Don

Old 07-21-2014, 07:40 AM

1,748 posts, read 1,336,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquietpath View Post
Many years ago, I left my kids in the car while I ran across the street to the convenience store to pick up a gallon of milk. Halfway across the street, I realized I had forgotten my purse in the car and turned back around to get it. My son had somehow moved the gear shift lever and the car was rolling backwards down the hill, with my hysterically crying children in it.

Out of the blue, a young man dressed all in white appeared near the car, opened the drivers side door and stepped on the brake as it was moving, and somehow got the gear shift back in park. I ran to comfort my kids and when I turned around to thank him, he was gone. Traffic around us was moving like nothing happened, and there was absolutely no trace of him anywhere. I am convinced he was a guardian angel and saved my kids lives.

I recently read an article written by a couple who had been helped out of a dangerous situation by a stranger who appeared out of nowhere and disappeared without a trace. They also believed their stranger was a guardian angel.

Has anyone else experienced something like this?
Yes, Angels can appear like humans and will appear out of nowhere just like this and then there is no trace of them. This angel did what it was meant to do in this moment. It's amazing.

I've had many angel encounters, I recognize it as so. I'm amazed every time.
Many years ago I had a near death experience and everything about me changed, it was quite an awakening. The angels real and they're there to assist humans in moments of need.

~Blessings

Old 07-21-2014, 10:01 AM

19,364 posts, read 14,896,231 times
My sister had her angel come to her in the yard ''hovering' saying everything would
be alright and her dog would be ok, and it was...when she was a little sweet girl.

I feel them infusing me with a sudden insight or reminder I have an appointment ALL the time,
and always thank them.
They tell me to turn left when the directions say turn right...I follow them.
I don't know if it is my spirit guide, tho, I don't care which.

Old 07-26-2014, 03:27 AM

Location: Central Bay Area, CA as of Jan 2010...but still a proud Texan from Houston!
7,484 posts, read 9,274,493 times
I have been saved by my Guardian Angels so many times through out my life...especially in the beginning. I am so thankful for my Guardian Angels.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal