U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2014, 04:41 PM

1,990 posts, read 1,304,408 times

Advertisements

I had to think abt this for a minute. I guess what i've seen you could call wandering spirits, i've just always called them 'dead people'. And i've seen 2. i don't know why they show themselves to me. i didn't know either one of them.

One was a guy from prob the 1970's walking in the gutter in front of our house. We were in a new home that was once fig orchards, where kids would go and party. I was setting our alarm. It was 10'30pm and my ex hubby was on his way to work. I saw him, we saw each other. My husband went looking for him b4 he left for work-but we never saw him again. I could tell the time frame by his clothing.

The other guy was in Cayucos. I had rented a beach house, with my ex's $$$ lol , and as i was laying in the master bdrm reading, this kid, maybe early 20's glided in, stopped in front of the bed. We looked at each other, then he turned and glided right back out the door. I could tell you what he had on too. This was in the afternoon.

I asked the rental property people if anyone had ever said anything abt seeing ghosts in that house, and they said no.
I figured he was just chking to see who was in his home?? idk
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2014, 04:43 PM

35,103 posts, read 44,466,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
Remarkable. Ghosts exist. As to exactly what they are, that's quite a question.
The prefer to be called Spirits.

Old 08-23-2014, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
yes. you must help them move on. there is a way.
they are stuck. they deserve better.

Not everyone is able to help them move on and a lot of them are looking for a Spirit Medium to help them go home.

Old 08-23-2014, 04:49 PM

This is the post that was in red and not legible original posted by Mustang...

No. They have all been really quite peaceful. One was an elderly, and I mean old, lady. She was here a couple days. Then a little boy with black curly hair and the most amazing sparkly blue eyes. He was full of mischief. He stayed an evening. Then I was out in the shop and there was a guy in an old mechanics clothes. Like from the 40's green, pants up to the armpits. He was admiring the car. I don't actually "see" them, I "feel" them. Then I shoot a few pictures and send them to a friend, nothing to explain what I feel. She always "feels" exactly the same thing. I was at a friends house a few weeks ago and described a man standing behind her, and took a couple pictures and sent them to my friend, she saw the same man. Described my friends stepdad to a t. I sent a picture of him, to show her how close she was. This just started happening to me recent years. I've had a couple of weird things before but not like this last 5-6 years [/quote]

Old 08-23-2014, 05:12 PM

8,716 posts, read 7,937,116 times
Most of these wandering spirits are fallen angels which have been caste to the earth and expelled by God , out to just cause trouble for people and influence their believe in the unseen , even demon spirits which are not fallen angels can be in there as pest in the spirit ..... Me as a Christian has witness hundreds of these pest and some can be scary which black 10 foot tall with bat wings , who needs them

Old 08-23-2014, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hljc View Post
Most of these wandering spirits are fallen angels which have been caste to the earth and expelled by God , out to just cause trouble for people and influence their believe in the unseen , even demon spirits which are not fallen angels can be in there as pest in the spirit ..... Me as a Christian has witness hundreds of these pest and some can be scary which black 10 foot tall with bat wings , who need them

No they aren't and this thought process is very paranoid and not even close to the truth.

Most "Christians" don't see them because they are afraid of them and refuse to acknowledge their existence.

Old 08-23-2014, 07:08 PM

17,804 posts, read 8,095,177 times
My experiences tend to be clairaudient ones.

Our first house was a new townhouse. Before it was built, there was just woods on the property. Shortly after we moved in, I would sometimes hear two men having a conversation. At first, I thought that perhaps one of our neighbors was home and had company. Yet, I checked and no one was home on either side. I looked out the windows and no one was outside.

I could never clearly hear what these 2 men were saying. Once they were having an animated conversation and I heard one of them say to the other "yeah! yeah!". One day when I heard them, I yelled out "hello" and they both stopped talking---that freaked me out!

While living in this same house, more than once I woke up because I felt someone blowing air at me. The first time it happened, I thought it was my daughter since she was very young then. I was all prepared to tell her to stop it but no one was there.

In our current home, I've had some clairaudient experiences. One night, I was sitting in the family room and reading. Then I fell asleep. What woke me up was hearing a one-sided conversation such as you would hear if someone was on the phone---talk about being startled!

Every now and then I will hear doors close or something dropping. One day I went upstairs and heard the door leading to the basement close. I figured that my husband did it. Then he asked me if I had opened the door! Now when these experiences happen, I say "We have a visitor." I never get any bad feelings from them. BTW, our current house was a new build and we've been the only owners.

OP---Have you ever considered seeing a good medium? It would be a way for you to communicate with your parents. I'm guessing that this is their way of letting you know that they're watching over you.

Old 08-23-2014, 10:58 PM

Sorry---the last line wasn't meant for the OP in this thread. I meant to place it in another thread.

Old 08-24-2014, 12:55 AM

1,990 posts, read 1,304,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
My experiences tend to be clairaudient ones.

Our first house was a new townhouse. Before it was built, there was just woods on the property. Shortly after we moved in, I would sometimes hear two men having a conversation. At first, I thought that perhaps one of our neighbors was home and had company. Yet, I checked and no one was home on either side. I looked out the windows and no one was outside.

I could never clearly hear what these 2 men were saying. Once they were having an animated conversation and I heard one of them say to the other "yeah! yeah!". One day when I heard them, I yelled out "hello" and they both stopped talking---that freaked me out!

While living in this same house, more than once I woke up because I felt someone blowing air at me. The first time it happened, I thought it was my daughter since she was very young then. I was all prepared to tell her to stop it but no one was there.

In our current home, I've had some clairaudient experiences. One night, I was sitting in the family room and reading. Then I fell asleep. What woke me up was hearing a one-sided conversation such as you would hear if someone was on the phone---talk about being startled!

Every now and then I will hear doors close or something dropping. One day I went upstairs and heard the door leading to the basement close. I figured that my husband did it. Then he asked me if I had opened the door! Now when these experiences happen, I say "We have a visitor." I never get any bad feelings from them. BTW, our current house was a new build and we've been the only owners.

OP---Have you ever considered seeing a good medium? It would be a way for you to communicate with your parents. I'm guessing that this is their way of letting you know that they're watching over you.

Ya, i've heard talking too. It sounded like really high frequency chatter. As soon as i entered the room it was coming from, it stopped. Doesn't it seem like everything is done so loudly? So we'll be sure to hear them?? I was in the shower, thought i heard someone say 'hello'...that freaked me out.

Old 08-24-2014, 02:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fresnochili View Post
Ya, i've heard talking too. It sounded like really high frequency chatter. As soon as i entered the room it was coming from, it stopped. Doesn't it seem like everything is done so loudly? So we'll be sure to hear them?? I was in the shower, thought i heard someone say 'hello'...that freaked me out.
I've noticed that when we hear a door closing, it does seem louder than usual. I think you're right---they want us to know that they are visiting us.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal