U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2014, 07:23 PM

4,532 posts, read 7,984,949 times

Advertisements

Please do not believe anything she wrote. She was a fake. And do some research about her terrible and wrong, predictions. She caused one particular family terrible pain telling them their kidnapped son was dead (on tv) only later for him to be found alive. Her version of what happens at and after death is totally wrong. There are many books you can read about near death experiences to learn what happens. But she isn't one of them.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2014, 09:22 PM

186 posts, read 174,317 times
For those interested in reading a book by someone who is genuine, try George Anderson's books.

Old 08-28-2014, 09:45 PM

88,690 posts, read 82,812,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YaMoBThere View Post
For those interested in reading a book by someone who is genuine, try George Anderson's books.
He's cool. There's a thread on him here, fairly recent.

Old 08-29-2014, 05:58 AM

36,478 posts, read 36,604,203 times
Some years ago I read quite a few of her books. I found them very interesting although nobody can't really say for sure if they are true or not.

Old 08-29-2014, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
He's cool. There's a thread on him here, fairly recent.
Thank you, Ruth. I'll do a search for that since I'm interested in seeing what you all had to say!

Old 08-29-2014, 10:33 AM

14,189 posts, read 20,608,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreenflute334 View Post
I just said that. I said it was a slap in the face. Actually, she wasn't that bright not to realize that, beforehand. So, I obviously didn't miss that much by not reading her books. You can't take the phenomenal and make it a science. With my experiences, you can't bring it over it ( most of it) It goes against universal laws and you DIE. You go there and you're dead.. period and end of statement. Now, I have visited-- but I can't stay. You only have so much time anyway..

And yes, there are way more dimensions in the universe than this one. The universe doesn't forget anything... time stops and it looks vast-less ( which it is) but there is memory. I know the psychics say there is no memory ( or that is the first to go) and that may be on the physical level as human..but the universe itself doesn't forget, although it's endless. It's timeless.

When I visited, there are people that I only know there. They weren't part of the life I have right now... but they greet and know exactly who I am and I know who they are.. but I am not allowed to bring it back. Memory isn't allowed to record it.. although I can remember just what I wrote.. most of that is a universal 'no-no'. I could actually get into trouble for even knowing half of of that because memory is not suppose to remember and bring anything back. It's designed that way. The earth is ours, the universe is not.

The universal dimensions are off limits

Totally buying it.

Old 08-29-2014, 12:09 PM

2,438 posts, read 2,402,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco55David View Post

Totally buying it.
lol! I have a best friend now! And a Fan! (too funny)

Actually, the truth of the matter is complicated. I know how to cross but it's a big deal for people that can't or don't. ( or don't have the ability) It's like anything else in life, you are going to make mistakes. I happened to cross because I wanted to do it and didn't really know what I was doing. ( imagine that)

The deal about crossing over is there is total understanding. It's not foggy with opinions and books and statistics. There is none of that, that is why it is so clear and everything is seen. There is no error ( or room for error) It's really not that hard to do in this life.. but it is more difficult.

As far as Sylvia Browne.. I can see what happened to her. I know exactly what happened to her. Was she genuine? She certainly didn't catch my attention but I think we are both coming from different places.

Last edited by thegreenflute334; 08-29-2014 at 12:31 PM..

Old 08-29-2014, 02:42 PM

3,201 posts, read 3,906,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YaMoBThere View Post
so are you cosigning?

are there legit psychics out there?

Old 08-29-2014, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_TX View Post
so are you cosigning?

are there legit psychics out there?

In my opinion there are legit psychics out there. I believe George Anderson is one, Lisa Williams is one and a few I've spoken to throughout the years seem legit. I don't think Jeanne Dixon was legit, nor was Sylvia Browne. I don't get good feelings about James VP. The jury is out for me as to whether or not John Edwards or John Holland are legit.

There are studies that you can find in peer reviewed journals that conclude 'some mediums' seem to be able to communicate with those who have passed. Unfortunately, there are a lot of dishonest people preying on grieving people.

Old 08-29-2014, 11:22 PM

88,690 posts, read 82,812,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco55David View Post

Totally buying it.
So, tell us, why are you posting on this subforum?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal