U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-04-2014, 10:16 PM

3,180 posts, read 3,916,682 times

Advertisements

Myself, I would be concerned about attracting dark spirits, inhuman, and other.

Just be careful....
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2014, 08:40 AM

187 posts, read 169,150 times
I truly believe that people who cannot relate to negative dark energy in a home are the one's who are subject to the effects of such.

I fully and completely relate to my home and fully accept it as it is without forcing any energies good or bad to adhere to any belief system or personal ideal I might hold true.

Being dark spirited does not necessarily mean that one has to be or is a bad or negative person. My wife and myself are very easy going and kind people but we also relate to energies that have frightened and attempted to control others not so in tune or are hostile to those energies.

Anyone else who has lived or is currently living in a home, apartment, trailer, etc with a history of suicides I would like you to post your experiences here.

Old 09-06-2014, 10:54 AM

859 posts, read 537,646 times
It's really scary. I see it's sth uncomfortable to live in a home while you know that sth big had happened in it like "suicide".

Old 09-06-2014, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Authentic Bird View Post
It's really scary. I see it's sth uncomfortable to live in a home while you know that sth big had happened in it like "suicide".

I am unsure as to your acronyms. My apologies.

Old 09-06-2014, 03:00 PM

6,321 posts, read 5,308,643 times
There is a suburban house I know very well that had 2 heroin overdoses and 1 was a suspected suicide. Also the girl (still alive) who grew up there made many suicide attempts.

It's currently for sale. The future buyers will never know this info because it is not law to disclose and idt the sellers would risk driving the retail value down. Those whole family just has dark energy all around them.

Only been in the house once. The only odd thing I found was that you can't get a cell signal or wireless Internet signal. As if bad energy is locked inside it.

Old 09-06-2014, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utopian Slums View Post
Only been in the house once. The only odd thing I found was that you can't get a cell signal or wireless Internet signal. As if bad energy is locked inside it.
OK now that's extremely interesting because in our house we have had to use wi-fi signal amplifiers just to obtain the minimal signal necessary for it to be operational. We use two amplifiers and yet it's like we are on the fringe of the signal area.

The tech that installed them said he has never had anything like that happen before in his 15 years of wi-fi installation.

The cell phone signal inside the house is next to non existent for absolutely no reason related to what would be considered ""normal"".

Old 09-06-2014, 06:52 PM

13,695 posts, read 22,341,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapruder View Post
OK now that's extremely interesting because in our house we have had to use wi-fi signal amplifiers just to obtain the minimal signal necessary for it to be operational. We use two amplifiers and yet it's like we are on the fringe of the signal area.

The tech that installed them said he has never had anything like that happen before in his 15 years of wi-fi installation.

The cell phone signal inside the house is next to non existent for absolutely no reason related to what would be considered ""normal"".
How old is the house? My house is made old style -- lathe and plaster. There is a layer of chicken wire added to the plaster for extra strength. Because of that I was told to get a more powerful wi-fi thingy -- yeah -- I'm real technical. And I'm the tech person in the house. Ours router is in the rear of te hosue whrere the main desk computer is and it has to go through a lot of stuff to get to the front of the house.

He may have been full of it, but it was only 30 bucks more, and it was prettier.

Did I mention I was the tech person in the house?

Old 09-07-2014, 07:15 AM

859 posts, read 537,646 times
I mean It's something uncomfortable to live in a home With a history of suicides. If I were you I would feel uncomfortable and I would keep thinking about those people who had lived in the home.
Yes if you live in a home with history of suicides but you don't know about that history. your feeling would not be the same at all. This is what I think.

Old 09-07-2014, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallysmom View Post
How old is the house? My house is made old style -- lathe and plaster. There is a layer of chicken wire added to the plaster for extra strength. Because of that I was told to get a more powerful wi-fi thingy -- yeah -- I'm real technical. And I'm the tech person in the house. Ours router is in the rear of te hosue whrere the main desk computer is and it has to go through a lot of stuff to get to the front of the house.

He may have been full of it, but it was only 30 bucks more, and it was prettier.

Did I mention I was the tech person in the house?
The home was built in the mid forties. It is partially brick and partially wood making up the exterior walls.
There very well could be chicken wire holding up some of the original plaster in the home.

I was doing a couple of loads of laundry yesterday evening. Before I started the washing machine for the first load I experienced the very low level murmuring again I had mentioned earlier.

It's too difficult just by listening to pinpoint where it's coming from in the basement or to understand actual words being spoken.

Old 09-07-2014, 07:55 AM

2,920 posts, read 2,104,858 times
I see a few issues here.

The first is that entities need to draw energy from outside sources in order to create physical phenomena, and those outside sources usually consist of whatever people or pets are in the home. So if you or your pets or visitors seem unusually fatigued or come down with illnesses more often than normal, it might be that someone's personal energy is being used to fund whatever cool things are happening around you.

The second is that suicides are often unaware that they are deceased. The entity then latches on to a living person and infects that person with their depressed thoughts and suicidal ideations, sometimes to the point where that person then commits suicide, and the chain continues. This is why certain high schools (and homes) sometimes have a chain or flurry of suicides.

The third is that once we are aware that there is an earthbound spirit around us, it is unkind to knowingly keep that spirit here for our personal entertainment. (I'm sure some of us can imagine what it might be like to feel depressed and suicidal with no hope or help available, trying endlessly and fruitlessly to connect with the people they can see or sense around them.) In my shamanic training, I have been taught that these are suffering entities who need to be treated with respect and gently guided into the light.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal