Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-13-2018, 01:21 PM

5,463 posts, read 9,591,983 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Shine State View Post
I think that "lizard people" people are fascinating.

I saw a video on youtube about a week ago about a celebrity that is secretly a lizard person. Apparently they can shapeshift into being a lizard person or being a celebrity. Hillary Clinton is supposedly secretly a Lizard person too. And many more.

I wasn't really watching the videos. But I was reading the comments. They were very entertaining.

If you believe that lizard people from middle earth are going to come up and kill us so we need to keep our guns to protect us could you please state your age range?
I'm curious about what age group is most susceptible to this kind of stuff.
I know what you mean about videos of shape-shifting celebrities. Odd that they don't seem to feature any shape-shifting plumbers, bus drivers or waitresses. Queen Elizabeth is said to be a shape-shifting reptilian as well. Okay, I strongly suspect Trump as being a snake in the grass. Apparently, the lizard people are taking over the world. Maybe they evolved from alien dinosaurs from outer space?

I remember the Weekly World News would feature articles about alien reptilians visiting the White House. If it's in the Weekly World News, it's gotta be gospel truth, right? I also remember see a movie from the called the "The Alligator People" (1959). Ya can't convince me that isn't real.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Alligator_People

I believe age has little to do with believing Lizard People are inhabiting the sewers and subway tunnels and planning to take over the world. All it takes is a little imagination and being gullible enough.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2018, 10:53 PM

6,905 posts, read 6,793,015 times
Bogie-men come in all shapes and sizes and they exist in society for a particular purpose.

There is a lot of current societal undercurrents and talk of reptoid ETs existing, now whether they exist here amongst us is another matter, but since we do not know what technology has done in the future we can hardly categorically deny that there are reptoids (or any other ET) living here on Earth.

Basically, anything we can imagine will be developed at some stage in the future and any race which has existed without blowing themselves up for many millions of years could have that technology. We just dont know.

However, to state something cannot exist just because we humans cannot do it with our currect technology, is stupid and is just begging for a personal major brainfart if something is discovered which goes beyond our personal beliefs.

Old 04-14-2018, 06:10 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,418,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
Bogie-men come in all shapes and sizes and they exist in society for a particular purpose.

There is a lot of current societal undercurrents and talk of reptoid ETs existing, now whether they exist here amongst us is another matter, but since we do not know what technology has done in the future we can hardly categorically deny that there are reptoids (or any other ET) living here on Earth.

Basically, anything we can imagine will be developed at some stage in the future and any race which has existed without blowing themselves up for many millions of years could have that technology. We just dont know.

However, to state something cannot exist just because we humans cannot do it with our currect technology, is stupid and is just begging for a personal major brainfart if something is discovered which goes beyond our personal beliefs.
Plus, theres always going to be the official version of history they want everyone to believe, anything that conflicts with that, ultimately threatens their control, and ability to maintain the conditioning of the public.

There is an old saying.."History is written by the winners".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal