Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2017, 11:06 PM

1,392 posts, read 3,128,043 times

Advertisements

Dreamed my husband was mad at me because I went to the Dollar Store to buy batteries.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2017, 07:46 PM

1,148 posts, read 3,557,502 times
Last night I drempt that the piano I use in my dreams to learn to play had two broken keys. I told the old guy teaching me "Oh no! This is where I learn to play and it's broken." He told me it was okay. We would work around those keys.

I don't have piano and don't play, but this old style piano in my dream felt like one l had used many times in the past. It felt so familiar.

Old 01-03-2017, 07:50 PM

1,519 posts, read 1,336,327 times
You are recharging your energy in low and cheap ways,destructive habits you need to find higher value ways to recharge yourself,your husband doesn't approve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartygurl View Post
Dreamed my husband was mad at me because I went to the Dollar Store to buy batteries.

Old 01-03-2017, 07:53 PM

1,519 posts, read 1,336,327 times
Dreams are more metaphoric than literal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kandy View Post
Last night I drempt that the piano I use in my dreams to learn to play had two broken keys. I told the old guy teaching me "Oh no! This is where I learn to play and it's broken." He told me it was okay. We would work around those keys.

I don't have piano and don't play, but this old style piano in my dream felt like one l had used many times in the past. It felt so familiar.

Old 01-06-2017, 11:45 PM

1,544 posts, read 924,876 times
I woke from a peaceful sleep on my aunt's futon couch in her living room. I have this habit of grooming myself a little after waking up. My shirt was raised for the daily grooming session and this small, worm-like parasite was sticking out on my stomach. Sure, it was gross, but I didn't freak out. I just kept plucking out these parasites from my gut until my body disposed of them. Once my body was cleansed of these toxic bastards, I smiled and gave a sigh of happiness.

Old 01-07-2017, 02:16 AM

18,528 posts, read 18,752,718 times
I put my xmas tree lights all over a large bridge in Glasgow, a big arched bridge, how the hell I managed that with 200 lights is beyond me,,, damn wish Id taken photos now , it looks so good haha.

Old 01-10-2017, 03:17 AM

4,856 posts, read 5,823,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MillennialUrbanist View Post
This dream started off mundane, then turned weird, until it ended on a very frightening note.

I'm inside a building that's supposed to be a hotel. It's very clean and modern, although a bit sterile-looking: polished chrome, glass, white plastic, and light wood. I go directly to my room. It's the smallest I've ever seen, but otherwise looks inviting. I open the door that's way too narrow, which I ignore at this point, throw my bags on the bed, and start wandering around the hotel. That's when I notice how everything looks weird. Doors and hallways are barely 2 ft. wide. Stairs run at a 60-degree slope (very steep). Everything is brightly lit by the sunlight outside. If I look out the window, I see the entire city, even though I'm supposed to be just 10 stories up. There are very few people around, and the ones I do see don't try to engage me in conversation.

I decide to get the hell out of there, pronto! But there isn't an exit door in sight. After wandering the hallways, I see a door so narrow, I have to squeeze through it sideways. It takes me onto a winding staircase leading two stories up, to a spacious hallway with more rooms and an elevator. I press the button, hoping it will lead me out of the building. I also spot two women far away, who appear to be saying something to me. But I'm so eager to get out of there, that I rush into the elevator the moment it comes. It's barely big enough for me to squeeze in, and has two doors: front and rear. I push the "1" button, and it starts descending. For a moment, I feel relieved, until it stops shortly after.

I think nothing of it, thinking it's just picking up anther passenger, although I wonder how they'll fit in, given the size of the elevator car. But then the rear, not the front, door opens. I find myself on the very high ledge, hundreds of feet up! Not only that, the floor suddenly became very oily, and my feet start to slip. There are no handles to grab onto, and I can't turn around to push the "door close" button. I wake up.

(Come to thing of it, my dream was like a hybrid of the Rugrats episode "In the Dreamtime" and the elevator scene in "Vanilla Sky".)
Was that hotel perhaps called California?

Old 01-10-2017, 03:30 AM

4,856 posts, read 5,823,013 times
I didn't have this dream, but five of my friends had it; they were like part of a resistance group storming a beach, using weapons they've never used and martial arts they couldn't phsyically do. They all had the same dream at some point, and recall the exact same things, even that one of them wasn't in it, or they didn't know where he was, until he recalled that he was posted up in a tree, during one conversation he was actually there for. He described what they were doing to a T, as he was shooting arrows or bullets at the enemy. I was kinda dissapointed I never shared that dream with them. I chock it up to the fact I was either dead, somewhere else entirely, or just didn't exist in that paradigm.

Old 01-10-2017, 05:35 AM

5,820 posts, read 3,876,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxRhapsody View Post
Was that hotel perhaps called California?
Hahaha! No, I doubt it. The visual I got from the famous song was a quaint, short building, like those roadside motels on Route 66. The hotel in my dream was inside a glass-and-steel skyscraper. But hey, I did have trouble leaving it.

Old 01-15-2017, 05:41 AM

1,485 posts, read 954,617 times
I have had another dream a month or so ago that still bothers me. It was short.

In the dream I got off work from some sort of factory or warehouse facility. As I was walking outside on a catwalk, there were 2 females walking up steps toward me, like they were going in to start their shift at this facility. One of them was headless. She had no head. But the two were walking up the steps side by side. I remember in the dream seeing this disturbed me.

I have done some research online and have found one instance I believe during one of the wars early in the US's infancy, I believe revolutionary war? Where as one soldier was loading his rifle with gun powder a cannon ball decapitated him. With his head gone, he finished reloading his rifle with gun powder, aimed it and killed his target. Afterwards collapsing dead.

Anyone have any theories about why I would dream about a seemingly functional headless person??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal