Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-24-2015, 04:06 PM

18 posts, read 29,465 times

Advertisements

Very True. With age it fades
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-24-2015, 09:11 PM

26,143 posts, read 19,770,658 times
Yes because the mind gets filled with MSM BS that says ITS NOPT REAL,etc......

YOUR REALITY IS WHAT YOU LET IN YOUR MIND!!! (If you let crap in,you will be living like THEY WANT YOU LIVING)

Its good to keep a strong/uncompromised mind

Old 01-28-2015, 04:46 AM

111 posts, read 115,547 times
Oh I do believe children can see and comprehend more than we can. We could probably too if someone somewhere hadn't told us it was: impossible. You know the old saying? When you think something is impossible to be done just find someone who doesn't know that and he'll do it!

Old 01-28-2015, 06:52 AM

6,808 posts, read 6,920,862 times
When my children were small we lived in a large home that had several bedrooms in the finished basement. In summertime, we would sleep in the downstairs bedrooms where it was cooler. My sons shared a bedroom and one of the boys insisted he saw a man wearing overalls and a straw hat in his room quite often, like a farmer. (the land the house was built on was farmland for 100s of years). One night he seemed very upset that the man was standing in his closet watching him. To humor him, I acted as though I were shooing the man out, though neither I nor his brother saw anythingm and frankly, I thought it was an overactive imagination at the time. Years later my son told me the man was laughing at me as I was "banishing" him. He never saw the man in any other room of the house. He was a sensitive child and had a habit of picking up on things that he had no previous knowledge of.

30+ years later he still insists what he saw was real. I believe him. Since then, I've heard too many stories of children experiencing paranormal events that seem to lessen as the child ages.

Old 01-28-2015, 06:55 AM

5,718 posts, read 7,231,474 times
When I was a kid, there was an old graveyard (death dates c.1840's) in the woods behind our house. Going through the graveyard was a regular part of our playing around in those woods. Walking through the graveyard by myself was something I did all the time without a second thought. I never once saw or experienced anything the least bit out of the normal there, nor anywhere else, to date.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal