Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2014, 02:38 PM

2,334 posts, read 2,646,091 times

Advertisements

Good grief, then go to Free Astrology Birth Chart Report. They have Jackson, MI.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2014, 02:46 PM

1,369 posts, read 2,273,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobiashen View Post
Good grief, then go to Free Astrology Birth Chart Report. They have Jackson, MI.
No they don't, they gave me the same other four Jacksons as the first place did, and mine wasn't one of them, again. Pretty lame....

Old 10-10-2014, 10:53 PM

2,334 posts, read 2,646,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amylewis View Post
No they don't, they gave me the same other four Jacksons as the first place did, and mine wasn't one of them, again. Pretty lame....
If you type in just "jacks" - then hit return or OK, and you'll see the list of several places come up. Scroll down that list until you come to Jackson, MI. I just did it with a no-name, no particular birthdate, and here it is:

Sex M
Jackson, MI 26371 United States 03/20/1960 11:20 - Julian day 2437014.18
Adjust 5.00 ST 22.35 Lat 42.14 Long 84.24

Don't type in the whole word "JACKSON." It will come up.

Old 10-11-2014, 04:38 AM

Okay, that worked, thank you! It told me what I'd already been told in the past.

Old 10-11-2014, 10:39 AM

5,155 posts, read 4,618,694 times
I was born on July 4, 1989 at 6:20 am in Bryn Mawr, PA. What would my rising sign be?

Edit:

Saw the link. Here is mine:

Quote:
Birth Chart

This birth chart report shows the positions of the planets for Jessica Marie .

The Sun represents vitality, a sense of individuality and outward-shining creative energy.

Sun in Cancer

Sun in Cancer natives have a strong survival instinct. They are protective of those they care about, and of themselves too. They are often quite reticent about sharing their inner selves to the rest of the world, and are often caught up in reminisce. Cancers have a reputation for moodiness, although this trait is most evident when the Moon is in Cancer. Cancer needs roots. They resist change to an extent, and concern themselves about being secure and safe in most everything they do. Cancers can be quite intrigued by objects with history attached to them -- antiques, photos, souvenirs, and the like.

Cancer is a very sensitive sign, and they don't always appreciate it when you are blunt with them. Their reactions to hurt will depend on how thick a shell they have developed. Most Cancers react by withdrawing or retreating. Some have developed an ability to manipulate others to get what they want. They avoid direct confrontations almost as a rule. Cancers are, in fact, quite yielding and soft when you have them in the right mood. They are one of the more hospitable signs of the zodiac. Sure, they can be touchy and indirect, but they are also very dependable, caring souls.

Short description:

She weighs words carefully and is tenacious. A calm and discreet nature, tender, thoughtful, sensitive and impressionable.

Weaknesses: She is humble, timid, changeable, indecisive, lazy, over-sensitive. Easily influenced by the family and sometimes manipulative.

Cancer ascendant Cancer

Sun in XII

You have a tendency to be introspective and need some space and seclusion in order to pull up your strength. You may avoid the spotlight, and if you do find yourself in a public role, you tend to hide your true self behind that role! Because your will is directed inwards, you need to find a path for yourself that allows you to "get away from it all" at least some of the time. Honor your need to be alone with yourself, but avoid over-identifying with your inner world to the point that you truly feel alone in a crowd. You shine when you serve others in some way. Your compassion sets you apart from others, but try to work with it rather than let your compassion work against you by reinforcing your own sense of loneliness.

Moon in Cancer

This is the most subjective position of the Moon. The Moon is "at home" in the sign of Cancer, as the Moon is the natural ruler of the sign. Moon in Cancer natives have a large potential to be able to get in touch with the feelings and moods of others. Often, they are quite wrapped up in themselves. Their memories of the past are outstanding, especially for all things emotional. Moon in Cancer people are never detached--they cling to things, their home, and people they care for. They seek out security and familiarity in all they do. They look for peace and quiet. Their attachment to all that is safe means they are a little leery of change. These peace-loving souls dislike superficiality in all of its forms. They are devoted and accommodating. The insecure ones accumulate things in an attempt to feel secure.

Because of their strong attachment to, and memory of, the past, others may complain that Moon in Cancer natives tend to whip a dead horse. They may dwell on hurts long after everyone else has moved on. When they feel they have been taken for granted (which may be often!), they don't always confront others directly. This is when they can use roundabout ways to get your attention. In fact, these natives, when they are insecure, can become quite manipulative. They can also be victims of habit. These people can have a hard time compartmentalizing their lives, simply because their watery Moon tends to know no boundaries. Sometimes, as a result, they may act irrationally.

One of the most delightful characteristics of Moon in Cancer people is their loony sense of humor. These people can be extraordinarily funny. Their moodiness can baffle others, but their unique outlook on life is something most people can appreciate. When treated with tenderness and understanding, Moon in Cancer natives return the favor with warmth and protection. Give them security, and you'll take the crabbiness out of the Crab, at least for awhile. These people are wonderfully dependable overall, despite their occasional mood swings.
Wow! This is me to a "T"!

Last edited by jessxwrites89; 10-11-2014 at 10:50 AM..

Old 10-11-2014, 11:13 AM

3,751 posts, read 7,668,835 times
I'm not understanding the placements above. If the Sun is in Cancer, and your Ascendant is in Cancer, and then how is the Sun in 7th house?

Old 10-11-2014, 11:18 AM

5,155 posts, read 4,618,694 times
I'm new to this... I used this link: Natal Chart Report

Old 10-11-2014, 11:37 AM

My sun is most certainly not in Cancer, nor is my ascendant.

Old 10-11-2014, 10:09 PM

8,452 posts, read 15,034,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OwlKaMyst View Post
I'm not understanding the placements above. If the Sun is in Cancer, and your Ascendant is in Cancer, and then how is the Sun in 7th house?
Owl, XII is not the 7th, it's the 12th.

Old 10-11-2014, 10:57 PM

5,126 posts, read 7,405,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessxwrites89 View Post
I'm new to this... I used this link: Natal Chart Report
Hmmm. I input my info at that link and my chart is incorrect.

It says I'm Libra rising and that's wrong.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal