Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-24-2014, 01:24 PM

118 posts, read 184,635 times

Advertisements

For those of you who have not heard of Coast to Coast AM I would recommened it. I have been a subscriber for yours. I am sounding like a salesman! I won't provide the link but just recommened that you look into it yourself.

Who else here subscribes? It is probably the best 6.95/mo I invest in.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2014, 09:35 AM

113 posts, read 113,630 times
Wow!I was just thinking about Coast to Coast yesterday! My don was a huge fan and I like to listen to it.I think I am going to put it on tonight.Gotta love it!!!

Old 09-25-2014, 10:56 AM

1,474 posts, read 2,288,846 times
I discovered Coast to Coast am with Art Bell in 1999 driving home late from work one night. Was hooked for years. George Noory eventually took over. There have been a few things said that started to weaken its appeal for me, but all in all a fascinating way for supernatural/conspiracy-theorist-types to spend a couple hours a day or in the middle of the night! Bone-chilling ghost stories & accounts of the mysterious & unknown, BOO!

Old 09-25-2014, 02:24 PM

1,369 posts, read 2,266,895 times
Without Art it's just not the same at all. After Art left I just stopped listening. Didn't much care for George.

Old 09-25-2014, 04:01 PM

2,438 posts, read 2,440,165 times
Sometimes you can get the previous night's Coast on Youtube for free. Other times, it's not there. The beauty of it when it's available, there's no commercials to suffer through. Vintage Coast programs can also be found on Youtube.

Old 09-26-2014, 11:08 AM

31,304 posts, read 32,801,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amylewis View Post
Without Art it's just not the same at all. After Art left I just stopped listening. Didn't much care for George.
I agree,,,, years ago with Art Bell it was a wonderful program to listen to, however George just doesn’t have what it takes for a host who is interviewing guests. And some of the guests that George has had on the air are simply irrational. None of the information can be considered truthful and most of it simply can’t be validated. Then there are too many guests who are there just to hawk or sell their new book that they wrote, nothing more. It’s like a big long info-commercial…………………

Old 09-27-2014, 02:36 PM

2,420 posts, read 3,835,718 times
Art Bell was the King of late night. George Norry is OK. I prefer George Knapp over George Norry, though.

My favorite Art Bell show of all-time was the one when the private pilot of a small airplane (Cessna?) called in to Art Bell to say that he was going to fly over Area 51. The pilot went on to describe what he was seeing including the subsequent jet planes that were about to shoot him down.

(cue in deep voice) From the Kingdom of Nye this is Coast to Coast with Art Bell. Tonight's special guest is Bob Lazar.

I remember these: Art Bell: East of the Rockies.... you're on the air. Hello? Caller, please turn down your radio.

-Cheers.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal