U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Who will evacuate people to other safety place?
Lord Jesus 4 23.53%
Alien 2 11.76%
Lord jeSuch 1 5.88%
None of the above 14 82.35%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2015, 03:37 AM

62 posts, read 48,387 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirt Grinder View Post
Just more clouds.
If anybody can find any cloud look like Mayan pyramid, please post it here.
Then I will accept what I saw is a cloud.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-14-2015, 04:17 AM

474 posts, read 798,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Aganus View Post
If anybody can find any cloud look like Mayan pyramid, please post it here.
Then I will accept what I saw is a cloud.
If you post a pic of a Mayan Pyramid coming out of the sky and landing we might believe you, better yet, a HD video I think you've been watching Star Gate 1 reruns

Old 06-14-2015, 07:57 AM

3,603 posts, read 2,936,330 times
See in particular the pyramid-shaped lenticular cloud over Mount Fuji:

Lenticular Clouds Are Often Mistaken As UFOs

Old 06-16-2015, 05:34 PM

I think you showed him

Old 07-11-2015, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FNolan View Post
If you post a pic of a Mayan Pyramid coming out of the sky and landing we might believe you, better yet, a HD video I think you've been watching Star Gate 1 reruns
They will not let anyone know when will they come even you are a prime minister of Fortune's top 5.
But I am the first person in the history who has a chance to for this photo.
Not enough space to land anyway.
I didn't record any VDO for this event, only many photos.
As usual it quickly disappeared after I had done.

Old 07-11-2015, 01:38 PM

If you have actual photos of the event then post them, not these low res pics of plain old clouds. You have shown absolutely nothing to prove your claims.

Old 07-13-2015, 09:42 PM

10,715 posts, read 21,670,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof View Post
Lenticular clouds are common here around Mt Shasta, very pretty. Some of the psychotic folks around here also think they are UFOs. New Dimension: Mt. Shasta and its Lenticular Clouds
'UFO Cloud' Creeps Out Terrace, B.C.

We just had someone mistake a Lenticular clouds for a UFO in BC. but they have had recorded some weird sounds but they are explained but man if Aliens want to annoy us that is a great sound to use plus if they do make contact they might not want to contact our species since we are not the only intelligent species on this planet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=11&v=G5GxkuDBwPE

City offers explanationOn Friday afternoon city spokesperson Alisa Thompson said she had a simpler explanation — it was a city worker grinding down the blade on a grader.

arena, and that's where our employee was doing the straightening."

Thompson said the city will try to replicate the sound and prove it was the grader this afternoon, although she admits she likes the more creative explanations better.

"Like some kind of epic battle between a Kermode, and UFO, with sasquatch and maybe a whale thrown in there. That would be great for local tourism."

"The grader blade needed to be straightened. Kind of gets ground down, and it makes a very strange noise. It's as simple as that," said Thompson.

"The video, the YouTube video, is actually right around the corner from the arena, and that's where our employee was doing the straightening."

The B.C. city of Terrace has had yet another dose of the heebie-jeebies — this time, courtesy of a weird "UFO cloud."

Bob Wall was driving home from nearby Smithers when he spotted the shape in the sky on Tuesday.
He quickly snapped a photo from the passenger seat.

In the case of the cloud photo, Wall told HuffPost B.C. he knew that it was simply a lenticular cloud — which is often confused for extra-terrestrial ships.

Source: Strange sounds in Terrace, B.C., spark stranger theories - British Columbia - CBC News

'UFO Cloud' Creeps Out Terrace, B.C.

Old 09-20-2015, 07:05 AM

I believe all of you had heard of the latest bomb in BKK. Believe or not the next day, Aug 18, I saw so many UFO stations around that area. Because of many obstructions I could take only some photos. And I found this one to be the most interesting.
Attached Thumbnails
UFO Station In Bangkok-wp_20150818_16_22_56_pro.jpg  

Old 09-20-2015, 07:20 AM

Here is my collection of pyramid UFOs which I had experienced so far.
The first experience was on Rajdamneon road. At the middle was the Ducky UFO, its head had just dissolved, which I had seen 3 times. But I could take its photo once only. It's the most shy UFO, never let me see its full figure >20 seconds.
The second was on my main road. They were about 1 km from me. Besides them was another UFO which I often saw.
The third was also on my main road. It was probably the same as the fourth, WP_20150617_16_10_08_Pro
The fifth and sixth were on express way. You can compare it with the one in Japan, fake but the producer may get some aspiration from the real one. And this time the alien group showed off. Believe to be one of the biggest alien group.
Attached Thumbnails
UFO Station In Bangkok-p_20141116_154552.jpg   UFO Station In Bangkok-wp_20150529_14_47_31_pro.jpg   UFO Station In Bangkok-wp_20150613_14_35_41_pro.jpg   UFO Station In Bangkok-wp_20150617_16_10_08_pro.jpg   UFO Station In Bangkok-wp_20150617_16_08_11_pro.jpg  

UFO Station In Bangkok-wp_20150617_16_08_15_pro.jpg  

Old 09-20-2015, 07:31 AM

Will anyone consider this one as lenticular cloud?
Attached Thumbnails
UFO Station In Bangkok-wp_20150609_16_34_56_pro.jpg  
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or