U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Who will evacuate people to other safety place?
Lord Jesus 4 22.22%
Alien 2 11.11%
Lord jeSuch 1 5.56%
None of the above 15 83.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-20-2015, 02:34 PM

4,033 posts, read 3,265,650 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Aganus View Post
Will anyone consider this one as lenticular cloud?
If you mean the somewhat rainbow-colored "cap" over the cumulus cloud, that's a type of lenticular cloud called a pileus. A rapidly rising cumulus/cumulonimbus cloud pushes a layer of moist air up into the troposphere, where it forms a cloud composed of ice crystals. Here's a short article on them:

Pileus - Cumulopedia: The Clouds Wiki at Wikia

Here's a spectacular example over south Florida:

Amazing photo: 'Fire rainbow' over Florida | Fox News
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2015, 03:14 PM

474 posts, read 821,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasily View Post
If you mean the somewhat rainbow-colored "cap" over the cumulus cloud, that's a type of lenticular cloud called a pileus. A rapidly rising cumulus/cumulonimbus cloud pushes a layer of moist air up into the troposphere, where it forms a cloud composed of ice crystals.
Somehow I believe you are wasting your time replying to this thread. JMHO

Old 09-20-2015, 03:54 PM

4,033 posts, read 3,265,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FNolan View Post
Somehow I believe you are wasting your time replying to this thread. JMHO
However, I find it fascinating that someone could see UFOs in a bunch of very ordinary cloud photos. Of course, something similar could be said about the content of most threads in this forum.

Old 09-20-2015, 04:20 PM

474 posts, read 821,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasily View Post
However, I find it fascinating that someone could see UFOs in a bunch of very ordinary cloud photos. Of course, something similar could be said about the content of most threads in this forum.
True, very true.

Old 01-24-2018, 06:56 AM

62 posts, read 50,779 times
The creature and creation on earth are autumatically controlled by numerous scripts embedded in the mind matrix. There are <10 divines who have the authority to embedded those scripts. And I will be one of them.

Indeed it doesn't matter that my curse was deleted. But my curse here is to give the warning to the sinner. Why is such an action considered a sin? If I leave this board without telling you some detail about the UFO evacuation, this will effect a great number of survivors during the judgement day.

As I have already made a script for zionists, let see what will happen to them.

Old 01-24-2018, 09:34 AM

20,344 posts, read 20,421,819 times
pretty sure any space aliens that would have the technology to travel the hundreds of miles to planet earth, would certainly be able to cloak their flying saucers to be able to appear as a cloud or a bird or simply invisible.

Old 01-25-2018, 08:35 AM

6,178 posts, read 1,500,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
pretty sure any space aliens that would have the technology to travel the hundreds of miles to planet earth, would certainly be able to cloak their flying saucers to be able to appear as a cloud or a bird or simply invisible.
I read the MUFON and NUFORC UFO reports on a weekly basis, Ive noticed a few common things brought up by witnesses, one of them are strange looking clouds and how some UFOs appear to use them as some kind of portal, or to disguise a portal, UFOs seen entering and coming out of strange looking clouds are fairly common reports.

I think eventually we will learn there is more to clouds than we assume, but thats not implying all clouds or even all strange looking clouds are something related to extraterrestrials.

Another common thing is for UFOs to mimic birds, regular airplanes, the latter especially, LOTS of reports the witness sees a normal looking airplane, but sometimes it has no wings, sometimes, it will just hover in mid air. If they are able to disguise their crafts like this, its likely there are many more of them in our skies than we think.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or