U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2014, 08:22 PM

5,890 posts, read 4,567,704 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
There are photos. I have posted several on this forum.

GO TO Post #68

AH! BIGFOOT turned over my Slowcooker!

To the whole world it will take a body or a piece of one maybe.
I see a third of a bear's face. That looks like a bear's snout to me, and the fur looks like a bear's fur. It certainly doesn't scream large primate or hominid to me. However, the eyes look a bit odd but I don't know how much variation there is in bear eyes, and the angle of the face might be affecting the eye shape (when a human lowers his head and looks up, the appearance of the eyes changes). I also think whatever you did to enhance the photo in the b&w version makes the eyes look more anomalous.

Give me the same photo with a full face visible, and maybe I'll reconsider.
Rate this post positively

Old 11-21-2014, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 303Guy View Post
The question I have is that if bigfoot does not exist then what is the explanation for all the alleged sightings and the night time disturbances? Most primates are diurnal (I know only of the African bushbaby being nocturnal - so named because they make a sound like a crying baby). Bigfoot 'sightings' are almost always daytime which would suggest they are diurnal so what's with the night time reports of sticks, branches and rocks being thrown around camp sites?
If I were having a nice sleep and Moneymaker and co. started whooping and pounding on tree trunks, I'd be po'd enough to pitch a few rocks, too.

Old 11-22-2014, 01:37 AM

9,424 posts, read 11,881,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmachina View Post
Never mind looking for Bigfoot, where is the bone evidence of all of the dead ones?

We can find bones of animals and dinosaurs from 100s of thousands of years ago, but not Bigfoot bone can be found. There should be plenty of them around, since they are supposed to be walking among us, even today.
I've raised the same question. Apparently there is some super-secret Bigfoot way that they hide all bone/fossil evidence of their existence. They also never get hit by cars, nor are they ever shot by hunters. They are magic.

Old 11-22-2014, 02:48 AM

25,736 posts, read 27,381,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
Bigfootses (for adult males)
Bigfootesses (for adult females)
Bigfootsies (for young of either sex)
So then are the unborn Bigfetuses?

Old 11-22-2014, 06:56 AM

19,377 posts, read 23,049,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasily View Post
However, the eyes look a bit odd
Photoshop does that.

Old 11-22-2014, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
Photoshop does that.
Indeed.

Old 11-22-2014, 05:04 PM

338 posts, read 369,379 times
Who needs Photoshop? And why are people still looking for Bigfoot, anyways? I'm right here in Vancouver, WA where I've been for years, alive and well as always...

Quote:
"Apparently there is some super-secret Bigfoot way that they hide all bone/fossil evidence of their existence."
Full disclosure: it's a process known as "cremation". Really not that big of a secret. Us Sasquatches have been practising it for millennia.

Quote:
"They also never get hit by cars, nor are they ever shot by hunters."
Thankfully I've never been hit by a car (the couple times I've gotten rearended at intersections by Oregonians don't count) and never been shot by a hunter, so it looks like I've done alright, considering. I certainly wouldn't call it "magic". Guess I've just been lucky.

Old 11-24-2014, 06:35 AM

12,212 posts, read 11,584,713 times
Quote:
I see a third of a bear's face. That looks like a bear's snout to me, and the fur looks like a bear's fur. It certainly doesn't scream large primate or hominid to me. However, the eyes look a bit odd but I don't know how much variation there is in bear eyes, and the angle of the face might be affecting the eye shape (when a human lowers his head and looks up, the appearance of the eyes changes). I also think whatever you did to enhance the photo in the b&w version makes the eyes look more anomalous.

Give me the same photo with a full face visible, and maybe I'll reconsider.
There was no enhancement that i am aware of.

Old 11-24-2014, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
There was no enhancement that i am aware of.
You applied some filters to get the b&w version, right? That I believe qualifies as enhancement. For a definition see:

http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/I/image_enhancement.html

Old 11-24-2014, 08:24 AM

12,212 posts, read 11,584,713 times
Quote:
You applied some filters to get the b&w version, right? That I believe qualifies as enhancement. For a definition see:

What is Image Enhancement? Webopedia

No i didn't do anything to that photo. I have never used Photo shop.

Only fools think that you are going to get a photo of a BF in a open area. You guys say why don't they post a photo if they have them. Good reason as you see what happens on this forum.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.