U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-29-2014, 06:59 PM

1,788 posts, read 968,329 times

Advertisements

It's ok to have different opinions, but just because no ones posted something positive doesn't mean all feel the same.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2014, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post
To help the OP understand the word (Pareidolia) that he/she/it uses so freely:

Signs from Heaven (Penn and Teller)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uvKzP8aho8#t=29

Your doing nothing to contribute maybe you should not read my thread?

Old 11-29-2014, 09:51 PM

16,081 posts, read 25,631,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HushWhisper View Post
These "watermarks" of information all contain these characteristics.

They are in plain sight.
Each character of info is connected to another character of info.
Each string of info of characters are part of already known info.
No man made these intentionally.
The "watermarks" are in many things.
They tell of the past, present and future.
...and more.

Look at this one.
9 Templars hid the Ark of the Covenant - YouTube
If you don't mind my asking, were the video's made by you? I did notice the comments section under the video above disabled?

Aside from money and documents, watermarks are in what other things?

They tell the past, present, future and more Biblically? In that case, you'd need to well versed in scripture, right?

Last edited by virgode; 11-29-2014 at 10:21 PM..

Old 11-30-2014, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
If you don't mind my asking, were the video's made by you? I did notice the comments section under the video above disabled?

Aside from money and documents, watermarks are in what other things?

They tell the past, present, future and more Biblically? In that case, you'd need to well versed in scripture, right?
It is mind boggling to even try and comprehend the whys, hows and whatnot's concerning these findings.
Some of it covers our entire planet, that only came into focus in the year 2011. Some are hidden in famous paintings, they are everywhere and touch everything in one way or another. I've read many of the other topics and see its easier for the world to believe in the opposite of this. I find that hard to grasp sometimes because of what I know.

I just wanted to share whats been found.

Old 11-30-2014, 02:24 PM

16,081 posts, read 25,631,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HushWhisper View Post
It is mind boggling to even try and comprehend the whys, hows and whatnot's concerning these findings.
Some of it covers our entire planet, that only came into focus in the year 2011. Some are hidden in famous paintings, they are everywhere and touch everything in one way or another. I've read many of the other topics and see its easier for the world to believe in the opposite of this. I find that hard to grasp sometimes because of what I know.

I just wanted to share whats been found.
Apparently so, and open to interpretation, the question whose?

Leonardo da Vinci was the only one I found of interest. Sorry, didn't see a crown or Lucifer, more resemblance to toddlers chicken scratch.

Old 11-30-2014, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Apparently so, and open to interpretation, the question whose?

Leonardo da Vinci was the only one I found of interest. Sorry, didn't see a crown or Lucifer, more resemblance to toddlers chicken scratch.
You see him?

Old 12-06-2014, 11:21 AM

Even the Angel of Eden was found at the same location of the video claiming to find Eden.

Angel
http://youtu.be/fov4BR1gmbM

Eden
http://youtu.be/2K2XfdCjXfk

When you look at all the videos together... there's no way its all coincidence.

It's real.

Old 12-14-2014, 04:47 PM

Look at this famous painting. There's so much more to it and its part of a story that goes with other paintings. It's a story about a women who gave birth to Twins. A boy and girl. The girl died at a young age and the boy grew up, but that's just part of the story. This painting only shows the Twins and the mom.

Start at the top and go down.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Painting.JPG
Views:	141
Size:	31.8 KB
ID:	141226

Name:	painting black and white.JPG
Views:	108
Size:	50.8 KB
ID:	141227

Name:	Mom holding baby boy.JPG
Views:	53
Size:	51.5 KB
ID:	141228

Name:	Mom holding Twins a boy and girl.JPG
Views:	44
Size:	58.3 KB
ID:	141229

Old 12-16-2014, 12:21 PM

When those videos were first made. They were made and uploading according to the order of information as it was being found. Meaning, (pertaining to Creation) each video has different information in it and none of them contain all the same information in it.
SO, before you watch, make sure you watching in a proper order to see everything before you label this 'nuts.

Watch this first.
http://youtu.be/v67V3KtaSno

Watch this second.
http://youtu.be/2K2XfdCjXfk

Watch this third.
http://youtu.be/fov4BR1gmbM

This last. When this one was made his original form was not placed in the video. You can see this form before he was flung to earth in the first video where he is sitting in G_d's Crown.
http://youtu.be/r7ZsjfJ1XPM

Now if you taken the time and watched all 4 of these videos and have a comment to make. I'd be more than happy to talk to you, but please watch all of them before you say something and in that order. It makes all the difference- promise.

Old 12-16-2014, 04:25 PM

IMO ~ based on the videos above and what I know of the Bible, I believe this to be true.

We are here because of a archangel who use to be the Jewel of God's Crown. (note: I believe God and that angel were good friends(was the Jewel of God's Crown, how could they not be friends) I believe there came a moment when everything changed. I believe that moment happened When God looked into a Chalice He was Holding (look at the first video. see Him in His Robe? The picture actually is several meanings. 1 the obvious-Him being there. 2 Him hurdling something away from Him. 3. Him holding a Chalice-follow His body up to both of His Arms and look carefully, He's holding a very large Chalice.).
Now zoom into His Face and look at His Crown, there you'll see the archangel's head. Those aren't horns in the angels head neither, they are wings (remember that for later). Now zoom back out and look that Chalice again. God is looking into it. You can see slightly the reflection of His eyes in it. He's seeing His archangel sinning against Him/God. AND He's watching him do it at a 75 degree angel thru His Chalice(from His/God's eyes to the chalice to the angel-75 degrees).
Now Zoom way out and look at the very Large profile of His Head (that whole side of that planet mostly) and see His Hand underneath His Head like something is falling into it. Understand, when God saw the sin in His archangel it hurt Him somehow. It hurt when He saw it in His eye, it was like having a "mote" in you're eye and HE removed it. Stopping here for a second look at Africa also as your looking at that large profile of God, note above His Head (Africa) the large foot/shoe like it's kicking off something from the top of His/God's Head and notice the smaller character falling backwards down the back of God's Head..and there's no Crown either. It was His/God's Son Jesus foot, that kick the archangel out and at that moment God took all that was in Heaven, that was tainted by the desire's of the devil and flung them deep into His Chalice and created everything we know to be Creation. Look at God's body as it is in a swinging motion with His Arm, like He's throwing something away from Him. Now follow it down to His Hand and look in it. It's the first physical change of the devil and where he landed is where God Created Eden. Now zoom down and look at Eden and notice how all the information as spiraled down to one point, telling how this same sin as spiraled down into everyone of us. The rest you pretty much know.

I'll stop here. I don't want this to sound religious. I just wanted to express whats been found and give you my opinion of it.

I just want you to consider... ~ what if?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal