Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-24-2014, 05:08 PM

111 posts, read 110,747 times

Advertisements

Hi,

I am a Taurus and my ascendant or rising sun is Piscis. I have my birth chart but would like to know if a website exists where I can check how the planets are aligned so I know what decisions to make.

For instance, work is so slow and dont know if its related to a bad planet causing this problem.

Id like to know if there is a website where I can check that?

Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-26-2014, 12:37 AM

3,751 posts, read 7,671,533 times
All kinds of astrological charts and short reports available at astro.com. Just enter your birth information and choose what type of report you want. There are transits, which compares your birth placements to current placements. From what you ask for that seems like what you are wanting.
Know that the reports are 'short' for the free ones, so you may not find the specifics for the events you are experiencing.
The type of work you do will have it's own specifics, if you are in sales, Mercury could be responsible. However, you are looking at this as work and you are one. Now planets, the transits effect you- and everyone else. Work is external. Looking at the current placements alone would be better suited for understanding the events and circumstances around you. And yet again, depending on where you work, a 'birth' chart of the establishment would be another approach.
Now if by 'work' you mean your own business, then I could see using your natal chart.
And there is no such thing as a bad planet.
(FYI- It's spelled Pisces)

Old 11-26-2014, 11:22 PM

19,706 posts, read 20,236,139 times
Not sure if there are any free websites that calculate personalized transits, but I know there are programs available to download that specifically do it.. *Past few months have been dealing with alot of heavy Scorpio energy though, there were something like 3 planets + the sun drowning us in the swampy depths! Lol..Sun moved into Sag the 23rd, and that in itself is high fire energy. More on the way. Hold tight, things are warming up..!

Old 11-28-2014, 10:43 AM

Thank you D217 it makes sense! happy Thanksgiving!

Old 11-28-2014, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OwlKaMyst View Post
All kinds of astrological charts and short reports available at astro.com. Just enter your birth information and choose what type of report you want. There are transits, which compares your birth placements to current placements. From what you ask for that seems like what you are wanting.
Know that the reports are 'short' for the free ones, so you may not find the specifics for the events you are experiencing.
The type of work you do will have it's own specifics, if you are in sales, Mercury could be responsible. However, you are looking at this as work and you are one. Now planets, the transits effect you- and everyone else. Work is external. Looking at the current placements alone would be better suited for understanding the events and circumstances around you. And yet again, depending on where you work, a 'birth' chart of the establishment would be another approach.
Now if by 'work' you mean your own business, then I could see using your natal chart.
And there is no such thing as a bad planet.
(FYI- It's spelled Pisces)

Thanks for your detailed explanation and the website Yes I mean my own business which is also related to sales if it makes sense so you are right it must be mercury making things slow for me...

I would like to know more so I can do my own chart! is there such a thing as an "academy" where you learn the basics?

Old 11-28-2014, 11:09 AM

There are several 'schools'. But books are cheaper. Unless you want to become a certified professional astrologer, getting a 'formal astrological education' is really not neccissary. But if one has the time and money, why not?

There are many great authors on the subject of astrology. I tend to gravitate to the older writing than the more current authors, so I don't know much about who to recommend that is more 'modern'.
But the books/authors I have in my library are George Llewellyn and the A to Z Deliniator and Horoscope Maker.
Martin Seymour-Smith, Donna Cunningham; for transits specifically- Frances Sakoian and Louis S. Acker wrote Predictive Astology. They also authored The Astrologer's Handbook.

And I am quite certain that astro.com will generate a transit chart.

Old 06-19-2015, 01:36 AM

9 posts, read 6,460 times
i asked for my sister. Her zodiac sign is Sagittarius. How can i check birth chart horoscope. I want to know about the best free website where i can check? Someone guide me psychic readings. us but in this website i can’t get the details. There is no any chart on that website so that I can check. some websites are paid website.

Old 06-19-2015, 01:55 AM

9 posts, read 6,460 times
What does my birth chart say about my strengths and career? my Zodiac is Sagittarius. How to get my birth chart. i want Complete life report birth chart.

Old 06-19-2015, 05:10 AM

2,334 posts, read 2,647,100 times
^^^Try Cafe Astrology: Astrology Signs, Horoscopes, Love.

Old 06-20-2015, 08:46 AM

Or try Horoscope and Astrology - Homepage - Astrodienst
There you can click on a specific area of one's natal chart and see what that particular placement means.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal