U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-22-2014, 10:40 PM

16,081 posts, read 25,597,103 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreenflute334 View Post
True. I think mine is Scorpio ( if I remember right). I wouldn't be blessed with Cancer or Pisces. and don't think they are very strong in my chart. I am not an earth person although I love greens and golds ( royalty) I LOVE ART! I need water actually.. it's good for me because it cools me down. Makes me laugh and not be so serious all the time. One of my relatives does readings and has about three books on Amazon that SHE has written, i need to give her a call. She said I could do what she does, but I just never have. Her mentor is a top guy in Dallas... now THAT person is who I want to see ( for something different). Actually I just need to visit Dallas. I love it at Christmas.

The relative that I am talking about is distant through a relationship in the death of her cousin, so we are not joined at the hip or anything but she is a wonderful person. I don't want to release her name on here. She had to say Scorpio because the other two don't fit. ( Curiosity has started-lol)
Venus placements, Taurus and Libra attracted to aesthetics and art. Water, well if you take a chart a step further to the houses, third house, Cancer and Pisces could explain comfort of water environments. My amateur opinion
Rate this post positively

Old 12-22-2014, 10:51 PM

10,139 posts, read 15,386,516 times
As I am getting divorced as a cancer male to a taurus woman, there is a fair amount of accurate descriptions........me being moody, and her being stubborn and bossy, both of us good with $$$.

Hmm, should I just screen for taurus, scorpio, pisces, and virgo when I go on Match next year.

Old 12-22-2014, 11:02 PM

2,438 posts, read 2,382,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Venus placements, Taurus and Libra attracted to aesthetics and art. Water, well if you take a chart a step further to the houses, third house, Cancer and Pisces could explain comfort of water environments. My amateur opinion
You're pretty good actually. I just wanted to add that I like water and can handle once in awhile but not very often. It's good for me but I shy away from it even though I know I won't drown. I don't think I would have the patience to handle water consistently. I think you have Taurus spot on!! So. FUN!! Now Taurus is a gift! Just my sun sign says a big no-no for Leo/Taurus but that's not true if a person doesn't get past their sun sign in chart.. so going farther in a chart is definitely a bonus.

Old 12-22-2014, 11:12 PM

14,772 posts, read 15,210,226 times
I am pretty watery myself. Cancer rising, Moon & Mercury in Pisces..lol Aside from Venus in fiery Aries, I get straight down to earth- Mars, Jupiter & Saturn all in Virgo..

Old 12-22-2014, 11:49 PM

2 posts, read 2,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
I don't know one person that wouldn't want a free reading! Scared? Of what?

Pretty insecure and filled with fear, I guess....poor things.

I have asked people what sign they are for 44 years...the similarities are so profound...
I can just meet someone and know what sign they are...example...every
Taurus male has been gentle, a lover of women, artistic in their field,
neat, orderly,beautiful delicate hands, and so polite and grateful..
.always sending a thank you ...and
poetic? I'll say...or maybe they express their love of something through musical composition, same thing as poetry in my book.

Now if someone here says they are not this way...I would just think
that 5 planets, say, were on 'the other side' influencing the Taurus adversely.

Since people think it is BS they don't understand the 'whole picture'.

Also, all one has to do is watch 'The Star of Bethlehem' you tube to see
the Universe runs like CLOCKWORK!!!

(It demonstrated where things were, not just that Star, by using
Kepler's equations that NASA still uses that allows them to pinpoint a craft 10 years in the future to land on a moving comet, those equations!....the Crucifixion, John on Patmos, etc....and where the stars were.)
Wowsa, big eye opener....for doubters into science...but watch, those doubters
won't bother to watch.
LOL, they never bother...doubters pretty much are doubters ....and people that are open to change are the learners and growers.
Please, prove me wrong.
I have a Taurus male who proves you wrong ... and I would love for you to meet. He does have some 'affliction' in his chart, but since you state 'every Taurus male,' it would be good for you to experience him!

Old 12-23-2014, 01:22 AM

16,081 posts, read 25,597,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreenflute334 View Post
You're pretty good actually. I just wanted to add that I like water and can handle once in awhile but not very often. It's good for me but I shy away from it even though I know I won't drown. I don't think I would have the patience to handle water consistently. I think you have Taurus spot on!! So. FUN!! Now Taurus is a gift! Just my sun sign says a big no-no for Leo/Taurus but that's not true if a person doesn't get past their sun sign in chart.. so going farther in a chart is definitely a bonus.
Romantic relationship? Leo and Taurus, both fixed signs, Fire and Earth. Leo would love Taurus show of affection and sensual side. Wouldn't be without conflict, but really, is there any two signs together with total compatibility and smooth sailing, no. Leo has a wandering eye, Taurus possessive.
Your the Leo, right, your Moon in Taurus could out shadow other incompatibility in the chart.

I misunderstood, you said you're Scorpio? Scorpio and Leo, on the surface without going into depth, water puts out fire. Compatibily with Taurus could be a go.

Last edited by virgode; 12-23-2014 at 01:35 AM..

Old 12-23-2014, 02:12 AM

2,438 posts, read 2,382,579 times
^^^ Sun and Moon are in Leo. Rising is Sag. ( I don't remember what my water sign is but I am pretty sure it's scorpio if I have any-- I'll have to ask her) I realize that Taurus is not perfect and there is no match that is one hundred percent. Usually Taurus is an excellent planner. I don't know, if one person gets sick of managing the bills in a relationship, and give them to their Taurus mate to handle.. the pile will be paid and a vacation will be planned for food, fun-- always in the form of surprise ( right down to the detail, even if it takes two years and it will be perfect and first class) Taurus does get kind of bored if planning is not available and doesn't like not having first class fun once in awhile. and will hold grudges for a very long time ( stand in one place for a year, etc) if unhappy but I think Miss Hepburn summed it the best. ( better than me) They are very soft people with their emotions actually. ( delicate hands.. just like she said)

I always heard that about Leo with the wandering eye. It's not so much a wandering eye, it's just hard to stay grounded. They/we have to put a lot of discipline in it. So it can be detrimental and can cause a Leo to think he/she is really grounded, but then comes the idea of one confusing the term of being "grounded" with "repetition" and then it's over. Leo's can fly pretty quickly.. especially in later life. Burn the bra, sell everything they ever worked for and start over, then do it all over again. Don't ever mention th word "repetition" to a Leo when they think they are grounded because they think they've missed something. It's funny really.. but we just don't get it.

Last edited by thegreenflute334; 12-23-2014 at 02:33 AM..

Old 12-23-2014, 07:27 AM

5,720 posts, read 5,915,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by f5fstop View Post
Does it actually scare people, or are some people smart enough to know that astrology is a crock of bird do-do?

A "crock of bird do-do"?

How about a load of Taurus crap?

Old 12-23-2014, 11:04 AM

8,047 posts, read 25,752,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
I don't know one person that wouldn't want a free reading! Scared? Of what?
I have no interest in even a free reading. I'm not scared, and if you wanted to waste your time and do one, that's fine. I'll even read the results. But I give no credibility to the results, and can tell you already that some items would be right (ooh, eerie) and some would be wrong. That's how they all are. They are generic enough and hit enough different topics that something always strikes a chord as "correct" with everyone. And people being people, they forget the wrong things and only pay attention to the things that were right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrylass View Post
I have a Taurus male who proves you wrong ... and I would love for you to meet. He does have some 'affliction' in his chart, but since you state 'every Taurus male,' it would be good for you to experience him!
My husband would be another. He's a Taurus male, and while a couple of the items on the list given were true, most were not. For example, he is the least "neat and orderly" person I know. And at 6'5" nothing about him could be called "delicate", including his hands, which are big, scarred and calloused. He has absolutely no artistic talent (or interest) in any field, either, and has no interest whatsoever in poetry or anything musical other than listening. He's gentle now, after we've been married for a long time, but when we started dating, he had a bit of a temper problem. So he doesn't match much on the list.

Old 12-23-2014, 11:14 AM

19,345 posts, read 14,820,533 times
Yeah, I don't know anyone...in my real life.

Any person that knows astrology has a back up answer
when they are off on a sign, say, me with Taurus men...
that the person has many planets in conflict or many planets
in other signs.
Without going back, I probably said, every Taurus man
I've met or known, I'm usually careful to be specific like that.

I have acted much more like a Scorpio than a Gemini because of this...
sometimes more like a Pisces!

Because of these other planets people think astrology is bunk.
On the surface alot of things seem like bunk, without further info...or
the whole picture.

This will always be an astrologer's message....need the whole picture.
Now, when the entire chart is done correctly...people would be
amazed at its accuracy.

Never thought of it but I know 2 Leo men that have wondering eyes. Funny.
Surprised I didn't get that one...charm is the main thing I noticed and
an appreciation for women, for sure!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.