Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-25-2014, 07:46 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,555,340 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreenflute334 View Post
Property managers have a detailed/stressful job so.. it was a bad day, or someone wasn't paying attention. The chips were just an example of someone not following through from some previous arrangemnt or some situation was off by a time factor. I can clear a room as well and pretty quickly but it wouldn't be about a bag of chips. She personally needs to remove herself from a situation long enough to get her own chips is all or the people around her are making her job more difficult to where she can't leave.
You're right about the stress factor for everyone involved. A total rehab of a very large apartment complex, only a handful of tenants remained. Maybe the chips were the icing on the cake, not sure, but it did clear the room, including those in a higher position from corporate office.

I've a few Taurus temper stories I wouldn't even go into here, some involve violence.

Last edited by virgode; 12-25-2014 at 07:59 PM..

Old 12-25-2014, 07:59 PM

2,438 posts, read 2,810,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
You're right about the stress factor for everyone involved. A total rehab of a very large apartment complex, only a handful of tenants remained. Maybe the chips were the icing on the cake, not sure, but it did clear the room, including those in a higher position from corporate office.

I am ex-corporate and will probably end up going back to it. Everyone I know basically is corporate or a part of it. It's not a big deal but being corporate doesn't take you off a level of humanity. I wish I had a penny for everytime someone cleared their desk. That's pretty gentle really and more frustration than anything else.

Hey, on a funnier note this is me with water..

Last edited by thegreenflute334; 12-25-2014 at 08:10 PM..

Old 12-25-2014, 08:04 PM

Quote:
I am ex-corporate and will probably end up going back to it. Everyone I know basically is corporate or a part of it. It's not a big deal but being corporate doesn't take you off a level of humanity. I wish I had a penny for everytime someone cleared their desk. That's pretty gentle really and more frustration than anything else.

Hey, on a funnier note this is me with water..
Can't open the picture?

Old 12-25-2014, 08:10 PM

http://www.lolriot.com/wp-content/up...this-sucks.jpg

Old 12-25-2014, 08:11 PM

23,219 posts, read 29,040,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
lols...You bet it does, they burn slow but erupts in volcanic proportions.

As a Virgo, with Taurus Moon, I attribute most of my pickiness of food to Sun sign.
With Virgo, comes health food, vitamins, alternative medicine, lectures on the healthiest food you should eat and not eat! All it takes is a prominent Moon, Venus or Mars in Virgo to get them to the lectern for their speeches on healthy eating and living!

I just finished reading a bio of John D. Rockefeller, with an oversized Venus in Virgo, who died 6 weeks before his 98th birthday. God forbid! He never smoked a cigarette, never even took a sip of wine, ascribed only to chiropractors, homeopaths, allopaths, even though he created the Rockefeller Medical Institute with the best Dr.'s in the world! You would have gagged on what he ate every day!

My mother (Mars in Virgo) used to send me health articles in the mail up until she died, what I should be eating and not eating, which vitamins I should be taking every day!

I have my Virgo placements, and I've seesawed, over the years, from healthy eating/cooking to indulging in recipes from my Southern Traditional Cookbook, utilizing lots of whipping cream, cream cheese, sour cream, cheeses in their recipes, fattening/unhealthy as all get out! So, nowadays, it's half and half!

One of the best overlooked medicines for Virgo, or any of the other earth signs, is alcoholic beverages! And I can understand why Virgo would be averse to using this kind of medicine, even though it brings out the best in them (at least it does to my triple Virgo Mexican roommate who criticizes me for using sugar!), due to the precariousness of polar opposites. Virgo looks at its polar opposite Pisces with Nope! 3 drinks and I'll go down that slippery slide to Pisces, and then I'll want a fourth, a fifth, maybe a sixth!

My Mars in Virgo mother: all it took was 2 doses of medicine (2 martini's) and? I'll have the Lasagna with 3 slices of cheesecake and a chocolate milkshake!

Last edited by tijlover; 12-25-2014 at 09:30 PM..

Old 12-25-2014, 09:30 PM

3,751 posts, read 7,672,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
With Virgo, comes health food, vitamins, alternative medicine, lectures on the healthiest food you should eat and not eat! All it takes is a prominent Moon, Venus or Mars in Virgo to get them to the lectern for their speeches on healthy eating and living!

My Mars in Virgo mother: all it took was 2 doses of medicine (2 martini's) and? I'll have the Lasagna with 3 slices of cheesecake and a chocolate milkshake!
Virgo and Food- LOL! Virgo is the 'Nurse' so there is going to be bit of concern with health and diet.
I have Virgo rising, so that explains a bit more to my eating habits mentioned earlier.
I have three planets in Virgo, but none are personal planets. One or two of those planets express the need to avoid intoxicants/drinking. I don't have much of a desire to drink. I probably have a drink about 2-3 times a year and get a buzz about once every three years. One (perhaps odd) thing is the type of drink I drink, I go for the fruit alcohols and have absolutely no taste for the grains.

I also have something of a roller-coaster diet. I prefer good healthy foods and really do like many of those 'uber healthy' ingredients. I could eat a huge salad loaded with all kinds of toppings every day- twice a day even, but I don't have a salad bar at home to accommodate that or I would! I do make smoothies; yogurt with fruit and other good stuff, on a pretty regular basis. I also follow and listen to my cravings. I figure when I get low in iron is when I go for the peanuts and peanut butter.
Then there is the flip side- fast food French fries dipped in chocolate shake. I will consume a whole pint of ice cream in one sitting.

The Virgos I know, most like to drink (and some also eat) and lean towards what I would consider border-line excessive.
One friend is very Virgo, many placements and strong aspects. He consumed everything in excess for a few years and woke up one day realizing he was basically killing himself. He quit smoking, drinking and started cooking rather than eating out. He lost all the excess weight and got healthy. He did return to drinking but is not excessive anymore.

Old 12-25-2014, 09:42 PM

Quote:

I just finished reading a bio of John D. Rockefeller, with an oversized Venus in Virgo, who died 6 weeks before his 98th birthday. God forbid! He never smoked a cigarette, never even took a sip of wine, ascribed only to chiropractors, homeopaths, allopaths, even though he created the Rockefeller Medical Institute with the best Dr.'s in the world! You would have gagged on what he ate every day!

My mother (Mars in Virgo) used to send me health articles in the mail up until she died, what I should be eating and not eating, which vitamins I should be taking every day!

I have my Virgo placements, and I've seesawed, over the years, from healthy eating/cooking to indulging in recipes from my Southern Traditional Cookbook, utilizing lots of whipping cream, cream cheese, sour cream, cheeses in their recipes, fattening/unhealthy as all get out! So, nowadays, it's half and half!

One of the best overlooked medicines for Virgo, or any of the other earth signs, is alcoholic beverages! And I can understand why Virgo would be averse to using this kind of medicine, even though it brings out the best in them (at least it does to my triple Virgo Mexican roommate who criticizes me for using sugar!), due to the precariousness of polar opposites. Virgo looks at its polar opposite Pisces with Nope! 3 drinks and I'll go down that slippery slide to Pisces, and then I'll want a fourth, a fifth, maybe a sixth!

The alcohol, not me. After growing up with alcoholic insanity of one parent or perhaps both. I have to pass out of fear of addiction.

Old 12-25-2014, 09:57 PM

My link and picture still doesn't work. Phooey! It's my computer.. I got another one for Xmas, just haven't hooked it up ( yet) This computer is flying with the chips! ( It's over!)

Old 12-25-2014, 10:12 PM

Quote:
My link and picture still doesn't work. Phooey! It's my computer.. I got another one for Xmas, just haven't hooked it up ( yet) This computer is flying with the chips! ( It's over!)
lols....Was the Pisces reference to the mermaid

Old 12-25-2014, 10:16 PM

412 posts, read 545,698 times
Quote:
I once did an Astrology chart on an ex-partner, him being just curious, and when I pointed out certain things to him in his chart, he came over one night, drunk, and he scared the hell out of me, when he kept saying, over and over, in a rather threatening manner: Now you know all my secrets!!!

With his sun in the 12th house, I suspected him to be an alcoholic, and he actually admitted it!

There's been times at work I've guessed something about a co-worker, stated my view, and?
"That's really scary, that you guessed that about me!" And, after that, I was avoided by that person!

Given the high occurrence of Aries-Scorpio relationships/marriages, when finding out someone was either/or, and throwing out a dart, saying: You're married to a Scorpio, always the shocked looks: How did you know that!!! Well! I didn't know, I was just guessing, based on statistics! And my "dart" could have hit the wall, as not all Aries end up with a Scorpio partner!

There's a co-worker with one of these motor-mouths, she gets to talking and can't stop! Knowing she was an Aquarian, I knew she had to have her Mercury in one of those motor-mouth Mercury signs, Sagittarius or Pisces, and I made the comment to her: Ah! An Aquarian with her Mercury in Pisces!

"How do you know that? Prove it!" And I did! Again, the shocked looks!

You can get a really quick black and white photo of someone just from a birthdate, and if you want color, then you need a time of birth for the Ascendant, which you can sometimes glean without it.

How about you? Does Astrology scare you at times?
No it does not scare me. I like to look at it for fun, but would never let it make serious life decisions for me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal