Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2015, 01:08 PM

78,414 posts, read 60,593,823 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
I am not commenting about the photo other than it looks fake to me. I was commenting about the PATTERSON FILM.

Go watch MK Davis on you tube. He will give you a lot of information. ymmv
WHile MK Davis is a known "bigfoot enthusiast" there are various other people that have worked in special effects, costumes and fields like biometrics that have been all over the place in considering it's authenticity.

Patterson

This guy's claim is rather hard to ignore since others have cooroberated it.

Lastly, what was Patterson doing out there with a camera? Oh yeah...that's right, he was making a documentary and well what do you know....he made a nice living selling the rights to the footage. Hmmmmmmmm......

Last edited by Mathguy; 01-27-2015 at 01:20 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2015, 01:26 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,239,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
WHile MK Davis is a known "bigfoot enthusiast" there are various other people that have worked in special effects, costumes and fields like biometrics that have been all over the place in considering it's authenticity.

Patterson

This guy's claim is rather hard to ignore since others have cooroberated it.

As usual you are wrong again. I have a rebuttal to that and i have read quite a bit about this and there are several liars in the group.

Just about any mope can pass a lie detector test just like TED BUNDY did.

Bigfoot News | Bigfoot Lunch Club: Today in Bigfoot History | May 17 2005 | Bob Heironimus Passes Lie Detector Test Claiming He Was Bigfoot

The video shows Patty being shot. Did you see that?

Old 01-27-2015, 01:54 PM

Location: where you sip the tea of the breasts of the spinsters of Utica
8,297 posts, read 14,164,711 times
Quote:
Patterson film is not hoaxed. The story the original people told is not the truth of what actually happened.
No. In some two hundred years of fossil-digging by archaeologists in this country, and even longer of hunters and walkers out in the woods occasionally bringing home funny-shaped bones, we've found large numbers of fossil remains. Not one of them belonging to a bigfoot. We've had countless cars and trucks going through supposed bigfoot territory, yet nary an accident that produced a body or even scraps of fur and flesh testing out to be anything other than a known species.

There have been several specimens collected around the world which were recently genetically tested by a group of scientists, I think it was in 2013. All the specimens yielded an ID of some known animal, mostly bears. So ....... no, there's no bigfoot.

It was fun while it lasted though.

Old 01-27-2015, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof View Post
No. In some two hundred years of fossil-digging by archaeologists in this country, and even longer of hunters and walkers out in the woods occasionally bringing home funny-shaped bones, we've found large numbers of fossil remains. Not one of them belonging to a bigfoot. We've had countless cars and trucks going through supposed bigfoot territory, yet nary an accident that produced a body or even scraps of fur and flesh testing out to be anything other than a known species.

There have been several specimens collected around the world which were recently genetically tested by a group of scientists, I think it was in 2013. All the specimens yielded an ID of some known animal, mostly bears. So ....... no, there's no bigfoot.

It was fun while it lasted though.

At least you got this part right!

"
"has delusions of significance":

Old 01-27-2015, 02:14 PM

Oh, by the way any previous offers to take anyone out to a BF area are rescinded.

Old 01-27-2015, 02:17 PM

18,773 posts, read 18,140,967 times
Quote:
I am not commenting about the photo other than it looks fake to me. I was commenting about the PATTERSON FILM.

Go watch MK Davis on you tube. He will give you a lot of information. ymmv
So here we go again. All of your evidence hinges on one old film. You still jump on a new thread about a hoax bigfoot sighting and start talking about the reality of this mythical beast. If hunters can take fairly good pictures of a three legged bear walking on two legs; why can't a bigfoot enthusiast get one good picture? You have talked about all the evidence that you have at your disposal - but you have shown us nothing. Make believers out of us; produce solid evidence. Get a university to back your findings and stake their reputation on their results.

Old 01-27-2015, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Oh, by the way any previous offers to take anyone out to a BF area are rescinded.
Well, you can forget about me ever taking you unicorn riding on my ranch.

Old 01-27-2015, 02:42 PM

Quote:
As usual you are wrong again. I have a rebuttal to that and i have read quite a bit about this and there are several liars in the group.

Just about any mope can pass a lie detector test just like TED BUNDY did.

Bigfoot News | Bigfoot Lunch Club: Today in Bigfoot History | May 17 2005 | Bob Heironimus Passes Lie Detector Test Claiming He Was Bigfoot

The video shows Patty being shot. Did you see that?
"They're liars!" is your rebuttal?

Old 01-27-2015, 02:55 PM

Quote:
"They're liars!" is your rebuttal?

Read the link. Lie detector test are not worth squat other than to intimidate a suspect.

Old 01-27-2015, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Well, you can forget about me ever taking you unicorn riding on my ranch.

Life is full of disappointments anyway. How high can you count anyway?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal