Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-29-2015, 08:55 AM

21,020 posts, read 19,363,451 times

Advertisements

Oh, I never saw this thread.

My favorite...probably the channeled messages from the Other Side describing
it there. ..Chico Xavier, Anthony Borgia's stuff.

Then, the very spiritual messages of Paul, Jesus, John, Constantine....found in the James E. Padgett messages, 1914.
The 7 year message sent to Helen Shucman transcribing his words to
become "A Course In Miracles"... Late 1960's.

Then, Abraham-Hicks and Bashar.
The words and their effect are what count ...even if someone does
not believe their source, imo.

'Do the words ring true?" Do they inspire and uplift your spirit?
That is what counts most to me...skepticism is allowed, even! ha!

Oh, and along the same lines, all NDEs for decades now.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2015, 01:28 PM

21,020 posts, read 19,363,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
The 7 year message sent to Helen Schucman transcribing his words to
become "A Course In Miracles"... Late 1960's.
So sorry, dah, ''his'' should have said Jesus' words...7 years...maybe 1300 pages of
the most amazing stuff...actually the key to how to not reincarnate here again...
lays it all out...how to wake up from this Illusion or dream.
And you know what, the basis is 'forgiveness'....but it's a bit more involved
then forgiving a couple people's offenses.

Old 03-31-2015, 10:16 PM

3,943 posts, read 6,371,184 times
Parallel universe & Shadow people.

Old 04-01-2015, 07:19 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,232,358 times
[quote=Jess5;39040970]Parallel universe & Shadow people.[/QUOTE

Teach us about this stuff.

Old 04-02-2015, 11:06 PM

22,184 posts, read 14,796,611 times
If you like this stuff then you will like this site: Paranormal Phenomena & Unexplained Mysteries

Old 04-04-2015, 04:01 AM

6,380 posts, read 6,270,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
UFO's? Ghosts? Legendary creatures? Phsycic abilities? Mine is cryptozoology showing up in new species, and historical occurance of, possible, thought extinct, creatures , but, maybe, they weren't, or aren't. Mainly Pleistocene type creatures. Mega fauna, that has survived, but in an evolved state. The Dire wolf, Smilodon, and some other, even more impressive animals.

History is replete with legends of fantastic animals, that could have been creatures, held over and hanging on, from the mega fauna eras. Or, I suppose, epochs would be the correct term. Anyway, that's my main area of interest.

This thread is intended to let all areas of interest out. Whatever, personally, interests you most in the area of the unexplained. I , sincerely, am looking forward to seeing all kinds of stuff posted here. Personal experiences, areas of interest, and anything and everything magical and mysterious.

Let's have some FUN.

I have a fascination with "Saber toothed" animals. I remember my awe when I heard of Saber toothed deer! And sometimes I see it in pets which is not "real Saber teeth" but still adorable! Like "vampire animals!"

I've always been fascinated by vampires because I relate to them. I'm more active at night, I'm pale and anemic with blackish hair and look young for my age. I hate crosses but I love garlic. I like the "color" black but am by no means goth or emo. I do like Gothic architecture though.

But I'm most interested in pre-cognitive experiences. Almost everyone I know has had one (myself included) which I can't say about other parapsych phenom.

Old 04-04-2015, 11:01 AM

10 posts, read 20,083 times
Oh oh ohhhh, I love that there's a section for this!

I am really fascinated by ghosts - I've had many sightings and experiences, every time I talk about them I get covered in goosebumps. I haven't delved into the "why" because that part is unsettling to me, but I've felt and seen both good and bad spirits. I have experience with Ouija boards and holding mini-seances.
I am also learning to read Tarot as I've always been interested in it. I consider myself intuitive and an empath.

Love to share stories of any kind of paranormal experiences, though aliens scare the absolute poo out of me.

Old 04-04-2015, 06:42 PM

18,158 posts, read 15,616,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utopian Slums View Post
I have a fascination with "Saber toothed" animals. I remember my awe when I heard of Saber toothed deer! And sometimes I see it in pets which is not "real Saber teeth" but still adorable! Like "vampire animals!"

I've always been fascinated by vampires because I relate to them. I'm more active at night, I'm pale and anemic with blackish hair and look young for my age. I hate crosses but I love garlic. I like the "color" black but am by no means goth or emo. I do like Gothic architecture though.

But I'm most interested in pre-cognitive experiences. Almost everyone I know has had one (myself included) which I can't say about other parapsych phenom.
There , also, used to be "saber toothed" carnivorous, kangaroos. Can Google them. I first saw that on a Discovery channel show on paleo predators. Impressive looking skulls they unearthed.

Old 04-04-2015, 07:20 PM

19,968 posts, read 30,200,655 times
favorite unexplained??

bigfoot

411 missing .... I think its aliens

ghosts

Old 04-05-2015, 12:06 AM

15,912 posts, read 20,189,698 times
~ Ancient Greece -- Jason and his quest for the golden fleece

~ Finland -- Lindu's Astral Veil

~ Russia -- The Leshiye -- The Guardians of the Russian Tiaga

~ China -- Pangu Separates the Sky from the Earth

This and more.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal