Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-18-2015, 11:46 PM

12,441 posts, read 14,874,952 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OwlKaMyst View Post
...While there are cold readers, I can't see how the person who read my palm could have known what she saw in my hand. There is nothing about my appearance or demeanor that says I had two serious long term relationships and another one on the way - which just four months later I met the person I am with today. That was over 10 years ago. Not to mention, she knew how many children I had.
I've seen mentalists get a lot more information than that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-19-2015, 12:56 AM

15,638 posts, read 26,259,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirt Grinder View Post
I understand - sometimes you just need to recharge your "batteries" and that energy can come from any number of sources.
True -- and I couldn't talk much because people love to judge and I didn't want to leave my husband. I never wanted to get married till him, and I can't imagine a life without him.

20 years later...still feel the same...

Old 03-19-2015, 07:05 AM

5,162 posts, read 4,488,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irootoo View Post
It is ignorant to assume that everyone who has a true intuitive or psychic gift or ability is somehow a fraud.
This is very interesting. Who has a true psychic gift?

Old 03-19-2015, 08:03 AM

1,185 posts, read 804,539 times
It's somehow tough for my scietific mind to wrap itself around some concepts. Although I do not dismiss it, the science behind it has a lot of unknowns.

I'm certain that some pople do have enhanced psychic abilities but predefined lines on ones palm is a bit out there.

Which means my destiny has been written or rather it shows what my potential is.

Old 06-15-2015, 10:33 PM

9 posts, read 6,463 times
Palm Reading is definitely exceptional as compared to other major psychic divination systems available today.You can find evidences and references of palm reading in the old Indian and Greek texts. Palmists usually base their interpretations not only on the lines seen on the person’s palm, but also on the shapes of his or her fingers and hands. When talking to a reader, they may first ask if you are left-handed or right-handed. Assuming you are right-handed just like the majority of people, your right hand will represent the usual day-to-day matters of your life, while your left hand would symbolize your rich inner life, your goals, wishes, including the mysteries of your subconscious.

The headline, which is seen across the middle part of your palm, deals with mind matters like intelligence, problem-solving, wisdom and mental fortitude.

Old 06-22-2015, 07:54 AM

5,126 posts, read 7,410,320 times
I've only had my palm read once, back in the 1980s. She was mainly a psychic, but before doing her psychic reading, she'd read your palm if you were a new customer.

The palm reading was totally accurate.

Old 06-22-2015, 11:54 PM

9 posts, read 6,463 times
Palm reading is the best way to reveal who you truly are!.Palm reading is a lot easier than you may think.

Old 06-23-2015, 01:05 PM

101 posts, read 100,076 times
Default Palm Reading

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidpsy View Post
Palm reading is the best way to reveal who you truly are!.Palm reading is a lot easier than you may think.
How does palm reading "...reveal who you truly are?"

Old 06-23-2015, 01:55 PM

6,987 posts, read 21,929,654 times
Had my Palm read when 12 yrs old and when in my mid 50's.

First was by a stranger drinking wine with the dad of a school friend of mine and he was 100 % correct of my past yrs and I will be 84 in a few weeks.

2nd was by a Mexican Palm reader working at her home and she predicted something to happen in exactly 18 months that did come true.

People are rolling their eyes I know but when things happen to you personally....another matter.

Old 06-26-2015, 01:54 AM

24,120 posts, read 32,475,701 times
I visited a palm reader last week with my 18 year old daughter. The reading for both of us was spot on. We waited a while between readings. My daughter is Asian and I am Caucasian.

Our readings - hers about her mother and family, and mine - were specific and identical.

My daughter was unsure which college to attend. The woman said that she should attend the out of state college that was "up and east".

I was told that my daughter was going to college seven hours away. That I would miss her but that she would be happy and so would I.

Do I understand palmistry? No. I also do not understand weather. I'm not a scientist - I am more spiritual and right brained. That science can not explain palmistry means nothing to me.

So while I only know a little about this form of divination, and I can't explain it - I do not discount it. As with anything - there are good palmists and bad palmists,

However, I think it is a valid spiritual study and practice.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal