U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-23-2015, 04:55 AM

94 posts, read 74,192 times

Advertisements

I watched Law of Attractions few years ago and tried but failed as I never saw any progressions. Recently, I've noticed that a lot of things in the video turned out to be true. For example, after I watched Star Wars last night, lots of threads about Star Wars appeared on 4chan/tv/ and so on. Does this have anything to do with law of attractions or anything related to spiritual in general?
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message

Old 04-23-2015, 09:29 AM

5,170 posts, read 3,648,716 times
I am sure it has nothing to do with the Star Wars: Episode VII trailer being released.

Old 04-23-2015, 02:36 PM

3,751 posts, read 6,777,385 times
Not every source that explains law of attraction is complete. This could be part of the problem with seeing results as you are only given some of the tools.
Also, depending on how much you worry or, think and speak negativly, it will hinder your success. How much time in thought about your goal/desire, everyday doing some action towards that goal/desire are also factors.

My mentor says- anything that your really really really don't want, you will get. Anything that your really really really DO want, you will get.
Good or bad, what ever you give the most thought and attention is what will manifest.

If you want more insight into Law of Attraction, start with Napoleon Hill's book, "Think and Grow Rich."

As for Star Wars, it may be just a coincidence and likely it is. However, if one of your desires has some sort of tie to Star Wars, it may be trying to tell you something. But I don't know what your goals are.

Old 04-24-2015, 02:52 PM

15,921 posts, read 18,407,964 times
This "Law of Attractions" ~ Nothing like putting a paranormal spin on the mechanics of the human brain...

I remember when I first got married me and the ex would go shopping at the mall, never noticed pregnant women until after she got pregnant. From that point on everywhere I went I saw many many pregnant women...

As I've said in other threads, it's amazing how complex the human mind is, how it perceives the world around it and how humans put a spin on the reality their individual brain imagines...

Old 04-24-2015, 03:21 PM

I'm sure the 'paranormal spin' is the thought that; how can a person THINK of a desire and manifest it as if by 'magic'.
When one is truely at the right vibration and mindset, the things wanted are delivered upon a silver platter.
There are other discussions within this forum that has many instances of such manifestation magic.

Old 04-25-2015, 07:48 PM

16,081 posts, read 25,711,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tikhung01 View Post
I watched Law of Attractions few years ago and tried but failed as I never saw any progressions. Recently, I've noticed that a lot of things in the video turned out to be true. For example, after I watched Star Wars last night, lots of threads about Star Wars appeared on 4chan/tv/ and so on. Does this have anything to do with law of attractions or anything related to spiritual in general?
I definately believe the laws of attraction real. Manifesting appeared in my own life by not dwelling on what it is you'd like to receive; when you do, some amount of fear creeps in as though the universe hasn't heard you.

Old 04-27-2015, 06:23 AM

5,170 posts, read 3,648,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OwlKaMyst View Post
I'm sure the 'paranormal spin' is the thought that; how can a person THINK of a desire and manifest it as if by 'magic'.
When one is truely at the right vibration and mindset, the things wanted are delivered upon a silver platter.
There are other discussions within this forum that has many instances of such manifestation magic.
Is there any proof on that? Because you would think that someone who truly wanted to prove the existence of the Law Of Attractions would truly want that and it would be provided on a silver platter.

Which would be cool considering the price of silver these days.

Old 04-27-2015, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Guard View Post
Is there any proof on that? Because you would think that someone who truly wanted to prove the existence of the Law Of Attractions would truly want that and it would be provided on a silver platter.

Which would be cool considering the price of silver these days.
Familiar with the phrase, 'figure of speech'?

Old 04-27-2015, 03:25 PM

19,415 posts, read 14,971,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OwlKaMyst View Post
Not every source that explains law of attraction is complete.

My mentor says- anything that your really really really don't want, you will get.
Anything that your really really really DO want, you will get.
Good or bad, what ever you give the most thought and attention is what will manifest.
Exactly, on both.

We are creating our whole environment like there's a white screen and out
of our eyes is the projector anyway...from our unconscious minds...so LOA, as used today,
is about just 'deliberately' manifesting...being more conscious, that's all.

It's so easy...funny how sometimes something will take an hour to manifest...
then another might take 2 weeks or longer...that part is funny.
I just mainly have NO doubt what-so-ever...I have 'put it out there' and I know it is on it's way...
that is why it is called "a Law"...It just "is"....as much as here on the earth, there is gravity...
it just ''is''.

If something doesn't happen for you ..it is you or us that is doing something incorrectly
thus, blocking it's coming about....I used to say, ONE sliver of doubt and you might
as well, forget about it...my experience. Mixed, unclear messages ...same thing.

I 'got it down' how this life works many yrs ago...thanks to following the advice
of (shhh) Jesus (Do not worry,
give him your burdens, fear not, ask and receive...) long before LOA came around.
There is nothing new under the sun, it seems...just said in different ways.

Oh, and I am not in the biz of 'proving' anything...I don't care enough if a person
believes in something or not, whatever it is, not my concern.
(In case someone wants to challenge me...)

Old 04-27-2015, 03:34 PM

19,415 posts, read 14,971,167 times
I think my story of asking my friend to print 20s and 100s as bookmarks...
is the funniest...!
...legally, a bit bigger and just on the front, off color..to keep my mind
on my "Money comes easily to me" affirmation.

Within one or was it 2 days...not down the street, not at the park,haha,
but at the end of MY driveway...I find a $20 bill in the wintering bush.
I give it to the homeless very dirty guy coming from the store...and on the way back found 2 MORE 20s....then a $100 right across the street and a $50.
Maybe another 20...it was last year.

There is a groove you can get in with your Higher Self or God...where
you/I can think something and there is
someone bringing it to your house!
Funny stuff!
I dreamt of Ganesha, I am not Hindu...I lunch with a friend
the next day,
and he gives me a wrapped present! Ok...
A turquoise head of Ganesh!!

What are the chances, but I have been doing this since 1984...gee that's 30 years!
So my faith is pretty enormous...it turned into matter of fact 'knowing'.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal