Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2015, 06:24 AM

21,020 posts, read 19,363,451 times

Advertisements

Kelly K's NDE 2578

Excerpts:

Drawing closer to the end of the tunnel, the light became stronger and more lovelier and
I could see outlines of people, about four of them, who were telepathically sending me
messages of unconditional love (greeting?) and I remember being able to reciprocate
in same, sending it back to them from me, immediately, unconditionally.

I begged to stay but they gently and lovingly refused me. I began to go back down the tunnel
in reverse, I was still facing the light and the entities as I descended.
On the way much was being erased from my memory.
Not the event itself, but the new found universal knowledge, the details.

I felt sucked into my body and woke up and the air was heavy, movement more difficult,
even moving an arm, not from any physical inability but this is the way earth is,
very primordial compared to where I just was.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2015, 05:21 AM

'I rode the stream directly into the center of the light. I felt embraced by the light as it took me in with its breath again, followed by another soft sonic boom.

I was in this great light of love with the stream of life flowing through me. I have to say again, it is the most loving, non-judgmental light.'

www.near-death.com/experiences/reincarnation04.html#a06

Old 05-02-2015, 01:19 AM

1,714 posts, read 1,759,162 times
Always nice to read these NDE stories.

Not too long ago I watched a youtube video of a woman giving a talk about her NDE. You probably have heard of her story. She was an avid kayaker and had an accident in the water. She then had an NDE.

Old 05-03-2015, 07:31 AM

Throughout my conversation with the luminous beings, which lasted for what seemed like a very long time, I was being physically supported by the Being in whom I had been engulfed. We were in a sense completely stationary yet hanging in space. Everywhere around us were countless radiant beings, like stars in the sky, coming and going. It was like a super magnified view of a galaxy super packed with stars. And in the giant radiance of the center they were packed so densely together that individuals could not be identified. Their selves were in such harmony with the Creator that they were really just one.

Part of the Life Review of the famous Howard Storm,
previously an athiest, turned pastor!

Old 05-03-2015, 01:33 PM

Our initial conversation involved them simply trying to comfort me. Something that disturbed me was that I was naked. Somewhere in the darkness I'd lost my hospital gown. I was a human being. I had a body. They told me this was okay. They were quite familiar with my anatomy. Gradually I relaxed and stopped trying to cover my privates with my hands.
Next, they wanted to talk about my life. To my surprise my life played out before me, maybe six or eight feet in front of me, from beginning to end. The life review was very much in their control, and they showed me my life, but not from my point of view. I saw me in my life – and this whole thing was a lesson, even though I didn’t know it at the time. They were trying to teach me something, but I didn’t know it was a teaching experience, because I didn’t know that I would be coming back.

-Some more of Pastor Howard's Life Review...
His is famous bec he was a self proclaimed meany of an athiest...hahaha

I read his book...you never want to get sick in France!
AND NOT ON THE WEEKEND!

Old 05-03-2015, 01:43 PM

11,761 posts, read 7,254,407 times
I found this website called the NDE Research Foundation that has countless inspiring NDE stories. http://www.nderf.org/

http://www.nderf.org/NDERF/NDE_Archives/NDERF_NDEs.htm

Exceptional Accounts

Old 05-03-2015, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matadora View Post
I found this website called the NDE Research Foundation that has countless inspiring NDE stories. NDERF Home Page

Current NDERF Near Death Experiences

Exceptional Accounts
Aw....so glad you found it....and posted links!
Been reading there for years.

Old 05-03-2015, 03:05 PM

1,714 posts, read 1,759,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
Our initial conversation involved them simply trying to comfort me. Something that disturbed me was that I was naked. Somewhere in the darkness I'd lost my hospital gown. I was a human being. I had a body. They told me this was okay. They were quite familiar with my anatomy. Gradually I relaxed and stopped trying to cover my privates with my hands.
Next, they wanted to talk about my life. To my surprise my life played out before me, maybe six or eight feet in front of me, from beginning to end. The life review was very much in their control, and they showed me my life, but not from my point of view. I saw me in my life – and this whole thing was a lesson, even though I didn’t know it at the time. They were trying to teach me something, but I didn’t know it was a teaching experience, because I didn’t know that I would be coming back.

-Some more of Pastor Howard's Life Review...
His is famous bec he was a self proclaimed meany of an athiest...hahaha

I read his book...you never want to get sick in France!
AND NOT ON THE WEEKEND!
This sounds like a good book!

The life review part sometimes worries me. I'm going to just close my eyes during mine, haha.

From the NDE stories I have read it seems that not everyone gets a life review. I wonder why.

Old 05-04-2015, 06:16 AM

Then I saw a light very far away, but it came closer and closer while the soft and loving darkness pushed me towards the light, and then I was surrounded by this unearthly loving, very beautifully radiating light. In that overwhelming radiating loving light, I met a glowingly beautiful, very loving being. It was as if I knew him (it was apparently a he), I knew then that I knew him, and felt completely comfortable and happy. His loving presence completely surrounded me, and together we went try my life and all that I had experienced in a loving way, not any judging way.

Bolette L's

Old 05-04-2015, 06:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleynj View Post
From the NDE stories I have read it seems that not everyone gets a life review.
I wonder why.
I remember some that did not, also...I'm thinking they might not have
been there very long?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal