Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-08-2015, 10:17 PM

1,729 posts, read 1,537,017 times

Advertisements

What I did find is this, Rather interesting is a record of what people call Chemtrails if you are interested have a look see. If you got some dirt on the subject please share..... Oh no trolls please no haters... please be civil.

Sky Watch Map

Old 05-08-2015, 10:23 PM

12,287 posts, read 9,822,024 times
I head from a secret source that vaccines prevent the affect of the Chem trails. This was going to come out on 9/12/2001 so Bush organized 9/11 terrorist attacks to cover it up.

Old 05-08-2015, 10:32 PM

794 posts, read 818,919 times
I applaud your attempt at discussing this topic OP, but the inevitable will happen to this thread like all others before it.

Basically, the rabid anti conspiracy folks, and they are rabid in their dogma, will be in soon to cry out "conspiracies are stupid! People who believe in conspiracies are stupid!" (never mind the fact that a decade ago, the notion that every single communication of every single American would be intercepted by the government would have been labeled "a stupid conspiracy by stupid people" by the very same folks, but I digress here..).

You are either open minded on the topic and willing to at least entertain the notion that all of the patents, evidence, and what you see above you might just indicate something, or you aren't. Me, I'm open to it as I am not blind, nor am I threatened by anything that might shake my world view. That's just me though.

Again, good luck OP.

Old 05-08-2015, 11:10 PM

3,840 posts, read 4,511,880 times
There is no smoking gun because there are no chemtrails.They're contrails but the tinfoil hat crowd, as always, ignores all scientific data that doesn't support their delusions.

Old 05-08-2015, 11:25 PM

366 posts, read 596,214 times
Chemtrails are interesting, but we still don't have proof that Hillary Clinton is not a lizard.

Old 05-08-2015, 11:29 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,450,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Maryland View Post
I applaud your attempt at discussing this topic OP, but the inevitable will happen to this thread like all others before it.

Basically, the rabid anti conspiracy folks, and they are rabid in their dogma, will be in soon to cry out "conspiracies are stupid! People who believe in conspiracies are stupid!" (never mind the fact that a decade ago, the notion that every single communication of every single American would be intercepted by the government would have been labeled "a stupid conspiracy by stupid people" by the very same folks, but I digress here..).

You are either open minded on the topic and willing to at least entertain the notion that all of the patents, evidence, and what you see above you might just indicate something, or you aren't. Me, I'm open to it as I am not blind, nor am I threatened by anything that might shake my world view. That's just me though.

Again, good luck OP.
You say "being anti-conspiracy" as if it were a bad thing.

It has been obvious to everyone that with the expansion of technology under the internet, surveillance has greatly increased.

What is not obvious is belief in all sorts of nonsensical things that contradict science and common sense.

Old 05-08-2015, 11:41 PM

22,216 posts, read 21,676,363 times
Chemtrails being caused by a smoking gun is the silliest thing I've heard on this subject yet ......and by Golly, I've heard some silly things on this subject.

Old 05-08-2015, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
You say "being anti-conspiracy" as if it were a bad thing.
No, I say anti conspiracy as if there is a very certain personality type who gets really bent out of shape about the very notion of conspiracy. These people seem to take great issue with the possibility that something could "get" past their superior intellect.

Quote:
It has been obvious to everyone that with the expansion of technology under the internet, surveillance has greatly increased.
No it hasn't.

What brought the conspiracy to light to collect each and every transmission of every American was a single whistleblower, Ed Snowden. Had he not provided proof, and someone laid out the then unprovable conspiracy of bulk collection here on CD, they'd have suffered the very same wrath by the rabid anti's that this thread will no doubt highlight very soon.

Quote:
What is not obvious is belief in all sorts of nonsensical things that contradict science and common sense.
Meh, I don't care to even attempt to discuss the topic. I know where it goes, so what's the point.

In a nutshell, your argument (your meaning the loony "I know it all and nothing could ever get by me" contingent) is "proof!!11 where's teh proof!! fake!! your so stoopid!!1".

How long did thousands of people manage to keep stealth and other black projects secret? Decades? As if there are no secrets...

Old 05-08-2015, 11:49 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,450,610 times
Quote:
No it hasn't.

What brought the conspiracy to light to collect each and every transmission of every American was a single whistleblower, Ed Snowden. Had he not provided proof, and someone laid out the then unprovable conspiracy of bulk collection here on CD, they'd have suffered the very same wrath by the rabid anti's that this thread will no doubt highlight very soon.
They may not have know the scope, but everyone with an IQ above room temperature knew that internet activities were being tracked by government and corporations. This is 2015, not 1999. A lot has changed, and internet security, hacking, and surveillance has long become part of the standard vernacular even before the Snowden leaks.

Quote:
How long did thousands of people manage to keep stealth and other black projects secret? Decades? As if there are no secrets...
There may be secrets, but in absence of knowing what they are, Occam's razor suggests not jumping to all kinds of fanciful conclusions. Why not believe that aliens are secretly controlling the government and have infiltrated your mind? Anything you experience that contradicts it is obviously "part of the conspiracy." See? You can believe in anything!

Old 05-08-2015, 11:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
They may not have know the scope, but everyone with an IQ above room temperature knew that internet activities were being tracked by government and corporations. This is 2015, not 1999. A lot has changed, and internet security, hacking, and surveillance has long become part of the standard vernacular even before the Snowden leaks.
Internet activities? Nice try at deflection, but I'm not talking about internet activities. I'm talking about the collection of every single thing ever single American (and others) transmit. Phone, email, net history, everything a person ever communicates with. All of it.

And no, a decade ago people weren't "hip" to it, and you certainly weren't either. You learned about that particular nugget with the rest of us knuckle draggers, in spite of how smart you are.

Quote:
There may be secrets, but in absence of knowing what they are, Occam's razor suggests not jumping to all kinds of fanciful conclusions. Why not believe that aliens are secretly controlling the government and have infiltrated your mind? Anything you experience that contradicts it is obviously "part of the conspiracy." See? You can believe in anything!
I guess when there are thousands of patents regarding aliens, the military's own stated goal to install aliens in high levels of government (like their well publicized statement on "owning the weather by 2025"), visual proof (by first person observation, ie; look up) and a clear and present motive (something as plausible as combating climate change, military applications, etc), I'll get on board with your red herring about "Why not believe that aliens are secretly controlling the government and have infiltrated your mind".

Till then I'll stick to reality, and recommend you do the same.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal